11:The truth

Joyceline's POV

"Baekhyun..." I heard Kristin mumbled in her dreams.

She really like Baekhyun very much, even they had broken up for several days because Baekhyun kissed another girl. But why she's mad at him?

"Baekhyun...I'm sorry...please don't go...don't leave me..." She cried.

I shook my head lightly. I'm pretty sure that she would probably want to be in a relationship with him again, but they both don't have the courage.

I heard mumbled again. "Baekhyun...saranghae..."

Then everything went peaceful. She didn't mumble again. I woke her up when we reached home.

She went upstairs to her room as she get into the house.

She continued sleep. After an hour, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to pay us a visit. Chanyeol called me before to make sure that Kristin still sleeping, so Baekhyun can see her but she won't know.

I'm so happy when I saw Chanyeol. Yes. I like him since we're kids. He's just like my big brother, my oppa. We grow up together, and I like him when we were 6 years old. He always protect me and Kristin from being bullied by the other girls.

Chanyeol stayed downstairs with me, while Baekhyun went to Kristin's room.

-------

Baekhyun's POV

I went into her room quietly and sat down beside her bed.

"Baekhyun-ah...I'm so sorry..." She mumbled.

Was she awake?

"Baekhyun-ah...I love you..."

"Nado noreul saranghaeyo..." I whispered.

She smiled a little. Maybe she thought she's still in her dream. She won't do that in reality. I stood up but she pulled me back to her bed.

"Please don't leave me again..."

I laid down on her bed and whispered beside her ear, "I would never leave you again, Jagiya." I hug her in my arms and lightly kissed her forehead. I then pulled the blanket upper to cover both of us. I felt sleepy and asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up when Chanyeol came into her room. "Hyung, Joyceline want me to tell you that...wow! You two slept together?!" He exclaimed.

"Shhh...you'll wake her up."

"Are you shushing me? By the way, did you both get back together again?" He asked with a playful tone.

"No, not yet. Don't tell her about what you've saw just now, okay?" I sat up carefully without waking her up.

"Okay...Joyceline want me to tell you that the dinner was ready, and she asked you to join."

"I'll go down after I went to the comfort room."

"Arasseo." He quickly left the room and ran downstairs.

I went into the comfort room and when I came out, she's still sleeping. I kissed her forehead before I leave the room.

Chanyeol and Joyceline already start eating, and they talked happily. I just felt like I'm a light bulb there. After we finished our dinner, we left.

When we reached our dorm, Suho was out. They said he went out to buy some snacks with Lay. Chanyeol went into our room, while I stay in the living room.

Luhan and Sehun were sitting in the living room with Kris and Xiumin. They kept on watching our showtime again and again. Now they're watching first episode.

"Baekhyun, you want to watch?" Kris asked me.

"Yeah, of course."

They're watching the part that vote for the most handsome. I remember that D.O vote for me while I vote for him. Last time, he said that I was the most ugly...

"Lu-ge! See! Your expression were so so so cute!" Xiumin pointed at the television.

"Yeah! Because I'm waiting for you to vote me! Oh right, Suho and Chen were funny too!"

"Poor Chanyeol..." Sehun sighed.

"Yeah, I agree...kekekeke..." I said.

"Why I'm the only one who vote myself?!" Kris yelled.

"That's because you afraid that no one wants to vote for you." Xiumin said.

"Okay...I admit it..."

I can't believe that Xiumin and Luhan were older than me...they're so childish...and look like a child too...that's mean I'm old? Well, maybe.

"So now I come to you...with open arms...nothing to hide...believe what I say..."My phone rang. I took out and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, Baekhyun, it's me, Joyceline."

"Oh...why did you call me instead of Chanyeol?"

"Kristin is sick now, and she kept on calling your name. So can you come please?"

"Okay, I'll be there." I ended the call and told Sehun, "Sehun-ah, I'll be going out and tell Suho that I maybe will come back late."

"Okay...bye..." He waved me goodbye. I took my car key and then drove to Kristin's house.

I reached there and Joyceline was waiting for me. "Hi again, Baekhyun. Nice to see you again." She smiled.

"Yeah, nice to see you again."

"She kept on calling your name, and sometimes cries too. I don't know what to do, so I think that it's better if I call you. She's still in her room, don't wake her up."

"Okay, I'll be careful." I headed to Kristin's room as I entered the house. She's still sleeping peacefully. I pulled a chair and sat down.

"Baekhyun..."

"Hey don't worry...I'm here for you..." I whispered. I went outside, look for Joyceline.

"Joyceline?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm...can I...can I stay here?" I asked nervously.

"Of course you can, but you need to leave before she wake up, or else she would get mad after she found out."

"Arasseo. Gomawo, Joyceline." I thanked her and then went back to Kristin's room.

I sat down on the chair and looked after her. She's still look pretty even though she's sleeping. She looks like angel. I checked her body temperature. She was very hot. I took a wet towel and placed it on her forehead.

"Don't leave me..." She mumbled again.

I laid down beside her, hug her in my arms. I kissed her on her lips and whispered, "Goodnight Kristin. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you...I love you..."

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-------

Kristin's POV

When I woke up, I felt like I'm in somebody arms. I looked up and saw Baekhyun face. He's sleeping soundly. Why is he here?

Actually it doesn't mind at all, since I love him...it has been a long time since he hug me like this. I quickly fell asleep again with a smile crawled on my face, so he won't notice that I know that he had come. Plus it's a bit awkward if he wake up.

The next day when I woke up, he's no longer beside me. Maybe it just a dream? A dream that I thought it was reality? Well, I hope that that's not a dream.