5: Fake relationship

Baekhyun's POV

I went out the office, left them in there. I head to our practice room.

When I walked in, they quickly gathered around me. "Baekhyun, why did Lee Soo-Man wants to see you?" Chanyeol asked.

"He just want to ask me that is it real that me and Kristin Broke up." I lied.

"Then, why you two took so long?" Kris questioned.

"Nothing, we just talk for a while."

"Okay, guys! Let's continue pratice!" Suho clapped his hand and yelled.

Kyungsoo came and asked, "You'd lied. Didn't you?"

"There's none of your business. You don't have to know it." I answered coldly.

"Yah! Don't forget that I love her!"

I ignored him and join the others who are now about to start the dance. "Kyungsoo! Come here!" Suho shouted at him.

"Arasseo!" He drank his water and quickly join us.

After we practice again and again for 2 hours, Suho let us rest. I sat down and took my phone out from my pocket. There was an unread message. I opened it and saw the sender was Kristin.

Hey, Baekhyun, I wonder that do you have time this night. If have, just text me back.-Kristin

Wae? I do have time tonight.-Me

Good. We need to talk.-Kristin

Wae? I thought you said that you don't have to let me explain because you saw it with your own eyes.-Me

People change, Baekhyun. So, can you pick me up tonight? You know that I didn't have car.-Kristin

Okay. Where are we going?-Me

I tell you later.-Kristin

"Guys, stop tapping your phone and continue practice!" Suho shouted at as.

Okay, Suho want us to continue practice. I'll pick you up by six. See you tonight.-Me

See you tonight.-Kristin

I put my phone back to my pocket and join them continue our dance.

--------

Fast forward to 5 P.M. ~~~

Kristin's POV

I'm still deciding what I'm gonna to wear tonight. I been thinking for hours but I still cannot decide.

"Just wear the dress that first time you and Baekhyun went for a date." I turned around and saw my sister, Joyceline leaned on the door.

"Hey, sis! You're back!" I ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"Going out for a date with Baekhyun?" She asked.

"Ne, sort of. Actually we just broke up. I only want to tell him something, so I asked him out."

"Waeyo?!"

"I'll tell you later. Come, help me to choose. There's too many dresses so I can't decide what to wear." I pulled to my bed. My bed was full with dresses everywhere.

She looked for a while and then point at a dress. That dress was bought by Baekhyun for my birthday a year ago."Just wear this. I bet he'll like it. By the way, you haven't tell me why you two broke up."

"Okay. That day night, Baekhyun's birthday, I decided to give him a surprise since that day was his birthday. When I reached his house, I saw he and a girl kissing. I can't believe that he kiss another girl. So I broke up with him. And today, I asked him out because I want him to explain. But, I think we can't be together anymore."

"I see, so wish you good luck tonight. Oh, and you really should wear this dress." She told me and left the room.

Maybe we will get back together. Who knows? I can forgive him, but he hurted me really much.

I put all the dress back to my wardrobe and left the dress that my sister choose for me on the bed. I went into the bathroom to take a bath.

When I went out, I heard Joyceline yelled at downstairs. "Kristin! Come down!"

I quickly get downstairs, wandering what's going on. I saw a man sitting in our couch, while my sister was sitting opposite to him. When he turned around, I gasped. It was Baekhyun. Why he came so early?

"Hi, I'm sorry to come so early. Did I bothered you? I don't have anything to do, hope you won't mind." He said.

I sat beside my sister. "Hey, Kristin, there's no place for you here. This seat is only for one people. Go and sit beside Baekhyun."

I gave up and went to sit beside Baekhyun. "Umm...Kristin? Are you going to go out with this outfit?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Of course not! I haven't change my clothes." I murmured.

"Umm, I'm going to comfort room for a while. Excuse."Joyceline said.

"I'm going to change my clothes." I said after she left for a minute.

He grabbed my hand and said,"Wear something nice, it still consider as a date. At least for me."

"Well, I always choose the nicest dress I had when I'm going out." He loose his hand while I quickly get upstairs to change.

-------

Baekhyun's POV

After waiting for fifteen minutes, Kristin finally came down with a purse in her hand. She's wearing the dress that I bought for her last year, when her birthday. I still remember that day, she was really happy when she saw that dress.The purse was bought by me too.

"Woah, you two really should be together again." Joyceline exclaimed.

"Sis..." She blushed. She still look so cute and pretty when she blush.

"Let's go. Bye Joyceline, we're going out now." We got out from the house.

"Bye, Baekhyun and Kristin. Have fun!" She yelled behind us.

I opened the door for her and then get up the car. "Where are we going?"I asked she while I'm starting the car.

"Umm...let's go to Namsan." She said quietly.

I drove my car heading to Namsan. We went to eat first. After we done eating, Kristin decide to take a walk around. I saw a paparazi following behind us, so I quickly hold her left hand. She look up at me and asked, "What happened?"

"Shhh don't look back. There's a paparazi behind. Don't forget that they still don't know that we had broke up. So, just pretend that we haven't broke up." I hold her hand tighter, and whispered beside her ear.

"Arasseo. I want to hear your explain."

"That girl was my college friend. She's my best friend when I'm in the college. That day she asked me out and I said yes. Before she leave, she told me she had a crush with me when we in the college. She kissed me. After you saw it and left, I told her I can't accept her love since I already have you. That's all. Is it clear now?"

"Yeah...I guess I misunderstood you. Sorry."

"So, are we still together now?"

"No. Not yet. Don't ever think that I'll be with you again after you'd done this to me."

"Well, nevermind. I'll court you back too. I'll make sure that you are my girl. My only girl."

"Y-Yah..." She blushed and looking down at her shoes.

"Where you want to go now? If you still don't want to go back, let's go to the city for a walk."

"Okay, let's go."

I drove back to the city. We went to Hangang. We do nothing, just walk around and holding hands, just like we do before.

After she get tired, I drove her back to her home.

"Bye, Kristin."

"Bye. Don't forget, I'm still mad at you. Be careful while you're driving." She waved at me tiredly and entered the house.