32: Revealed

A/N:

This is just an update again of this chapter. Because I don't know how, this chapter was deleted.

_______

Kristin's POV

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo...neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoheultda..."

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Miss Kim?"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh...I'm President Lee. Lee Soo-Man from SME."

"President Lee...why did you called me?"

"Can you come to my office now?"

"Okay."

I put down my phone. I wonder...what's President Lee going to tell me?

I took my phone and went out to SME building.

--

"Come in, please."

I opened the door and went in.

"Miss Kim. Nice to meet you again."

"Annyeong haseyo, President Lee."

"Here, sit down first."

I sat down opposite him.

"Now, I'm going to ask you a question before I start the main topic. Are you in a relationship with Baekhyun now, again?"

"Yes."

"Oh...since when?"

"Several days ago."

"Well, did you know that...Baekhyun is in a relationship with Taeyeon from SNSD too?"

I was shocked.

"P-President Lee...w-what did you m-mean?"

"I mean, Baekhyun is in a relationship with Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, SNSD leader."

Baekhyun...how could you...

"And the second thing...here." He handed me an envelope. I took it and took out the items inside.

Most of them were Taeyeon and Baekhyun kissing. My eyes widened when I saw those photos.

"These photos were taken by some of my workers."

"Thanks for telling me, President Lee."

I grabbed the photos and put it into the envelope, then left to EXO dorm.

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

*Ding Dong~*

Sehun stood up and opened the door.

"Sehun-ah, who's here?" Luhan asked while walking towards the door.

"Kristin..."

"Where's Baekhyun?"

"He's out." Suho answered.

"What's wrong?" Chen asked.

"You look like...mad..." Xiumin mumbled.

"Yeah...what happened?" Lay asked.

Kristin threw an envelope on the table. Kris grabbed it and took out the contents inside.

"These photos...are real?" Kris asked.

"How could Baekhyun hyung treat you like this?!" Kai shouted.

"I'm going to beat him with my wushu sticks!"

"I thought that he love you?! How could he?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Kyunggie..." Chen nudged me.

I nodded at him. Chen and I actually just found out yesterday night.

"Guys...there's another thing that you all need to know..." Chen spoke.

"What?!" Luhan said.

"That's...they've been dating since February..." I said.

"You guys knew it earlier?!" Suho shouted again.

"How could you two?! Baek told you?" Kris questioned.

"No...We found out by ourselves." I answered.

I took a glance at Kristin. She was now sitting in the couch, crying alone. Chanyeol went beside her and sat down. He hugged her in his arms.

"Don't worry, Kristin. We'll help you." Xiumin said.

"We'll stand up for you. He shouldn't treat you like this." Kai said too.

"Thanks..." She answered.

"I'm going to call Baekhyun to come back...he need to do some explanation..." Sehun said and took out his phone.

"Sehun, it's okay...we'll just wait for him to come back."

"Arasseo."

--

After waiting for two hours, Baekhyun finally come back.

"Annyeong guys..."

Nobody dare to answer him because of Suho's death glare.

"What's wrong with those expression and atmosphere? Oh! Kristin! You're here!"

"Get away from her." Chanyeol blurted.

"What?" He asked. He seems confused.

"You heard hyung. Get away from Kristin." Sehun said.

"What's wrong?"

"This is the problem." Kris said while throwing the envelope to the table.

Baekhyun picked up the envelope and took out the contents inside. His eyes widened as he saw the photos.

"These photos...I can explain..."

"I don't need your explanation. Save that for your fans and your girlfriend." Kristin said.

"I'm disappointed of you, Baek. I never know that you would hurt my sister."

"Hyung...I thought that you will love Kristin forever..." Chen said.

"She's part of our family! How could you hurt her like this?" Luhan scolded.

"Even though you're our best friend, but we still want to scold you! How could you just break her heart?!" Xiumin shouted.

"You shouldn't treat noona like this. She deserves a better man than you." Kai said.

"We're done."

"Mwo?"

"You heard Kristin. You guys are done." Lay answered.

"Oppa, please bring me back home..." She slightly pulled Chanyeol's shirt.

"Come on. Let's go home." Chanyeol stood up and get the car key. They left the home together. The rest of the members went into their room, while Baekhyun and I stay in the living room.

"Aren't you going to scold me?"

"I thought that you promised me that you won't hurt her again, and you will love her 'till the end. But now...you broke you promise." I said then left.

"Aren't you going to punch me?" He suddenly said.

I turned around.

"For Kristin's sake. I won't punch you." I answered then left.