46: I can't afford to lose him as my friend

Chanyeol's POV

"Kristin-ah…"

"Hmm?"

"Baekhyun said that you two are fine now."

"Yeah."

"Remember oppa words, okay?"

"Arasseo…I won't do that too. And besides, I thought that he won't want me back too."

"It's really kind of you that you still accept him as your friend after what he did to you."

"I think I can't afford to lose him as a friend. He knew me too well. I can talk to him whenever I had problem too."

"Yah, you don't want me now?" I joked.

"Hah, you'll always be my big brother."

"Haha, I'm just joking. Don't take it too serious."

"He had Taeyeon now. But oppa…do you think it's okay if we are friends?"

"Of course. What are you thinking, Kristin? Taeyeon sunbae won't get jealous if you and Baekhyun are just friend. Just not more than that."

"Aish…how many times do you need to repeat it?"

"Until you remember it in your mind." I smiled.

"Could you please stop repeat the same thing?"

"No."

"By the way, do you know that unnie is not in home?"

"Yeah, of course I know. She's my girlfriend after all."

"Ohh…I just thought that you didn't know and you decided to visit her when you drop me off."

"I'll go and visit her after I drop you. She's still working."

"Ohh…so you two are going out for a date again?"

I nodded shyly.

"Wow! I never expected that the relationship between the two of you will gone so far! I even thought that my sister will dump you because of your childishness." She shooked her head.

"Yah yah yah! What are you talking about?! By the way, if you want to say childish, don't you think that Baekhyun is more childish?"

"He's not childish…"

"I don't even understand why would you accept him that time."

"Cause that time I love him."

"And now?"

"I don't know…I'm just…trying to move on…"

"You will, trust me."

"Yeah."

"Now…about Kyungsoo…if he confess to you again, will you accept him?"

"Kyungsoo? I don't know…"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean…I don't even know that whether I still have feelings for him."

"One day, you'll know."

_______

A/N:

Woohoo!I'm in Chapter 46 now! Three updates in the same day, so, loads of votes? Haha, I'm getting lesser votes now.

So this chapter is short, I know. Just want to write about some feelings of Kristin. Maybe she's still have loads of feelings for Kyungsoo. Haha…

And last, I would like to ask, do you guys think that I should write a Chinese EXO fanfic? I'm actually trying to, but I found it move difficult than English. I don't know why, but Chinese is my first language.

So I'm asking for your opinions, you guys can just content down in this chapter.

Kamsahamnida!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~