24: Jeju Island (1)

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey, Baekhyun, wake up..." I heard Kristin's soft voice.

"Ehh...no..."

"If you don't wake up, I'll tell Luhan and Sehun how you confess to me last time..."

"Okay...okay...I'll wake up." I quickly sat up.

"Good morning!"

"See? Only Kristin can wake him up." Xiumin teased.

"Why are you all in here?"

"Because we are going to Jeju Island! And you and Kai are the only people who haven't woke up." Chen said.

"Then go and wake him up first!"

"We tried, but he's too lazy. We called you many times but you don't wake up too. So we called Kristin." Kris said.

"Guys, Kai is wake up now!" Lay came in and said.

"Yehet! Kai hyung finally wake up!" Sehun cheered.

"But, the funniest was, you know what wakes him up?" Tao came in and join the conversation.

We shook our head.

"It's Kyungsoo's kiss!" Chanyeol burst out laughing.

"Yiiieeeee......"

"Kai so gay." Luhan concluded.

"Poor Kyungsoo." Suho sighed.

"Yah, hyung! Can you all just shut your mouth? It’s really embarrassed!"

"Aish...Kyungsoo, that's okay...you don't need to care about it..."

"Mwo?! Kim Jong-In is totally a gay person!"

"He's really a gay. Homosexual. Right?" I laughed.

"Yeah, he is. Okay, stop laughing and go and prepare yourself. Kristin is coming with us. We will stay at there for a night."

"Yehet!" Sehun shouted and left. The other members leave too.

"You're going with us?"

"Yeah. Go and take a bath, the others done already."

"Ehh...I haven't packed my things..."

"I'll pack for you, go and bath first, arasseo?"

"Arasseo." I gave her a hug then kiss her forehead. I took my clothes and go and bath. The other members were in the couch watching television. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen, while Kai was beside him, but Kyungsoo ignored him.

After I had done bathing, they already eating breakfast with our manager.

Kristin still in my room, so I decided to go and find her first. She still packing my things. I hugged her from the back. "Hey jagiya."

"Baekhyun-ah, you want to bring your camera?"

"Umm...okay, we'll go for a date."

"Jeju again? Our first date was in Jeju too..."

"Okay, then we'll go after we come back."

"Never mind, as long as you're here."

"Let's go out and eat."

"Ne!"

I carried the bag that Kristin pass to me and placed it near the door. Most of them done eating and already waiting for us in the van. Kyungsoo handed us sandwiches and told us to eat in the van.

"Kyungsoo, you really prepare sandwiches?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

We get into the van and start to eat. After we arrive the airport and all of us put on our sunglasses and hoodies.

After we arrived Jeju Island, we went to a hotel first. After unpack our things, we went to our photo-shoot. Kristin decides to roam around the island when we are having our photo-shoot.

After the photo-shoot, I called her.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jagiya, our photo-shoot just ended. Where are you now?"

"I'm near our hotel now."

"We are coming. Bye!"

"Annyeong, Baekhyun!" She said and ended the call.

Suho came to me and patted my shoulder. "Hey Baekkie, where's Kristin?"

"Kristin, she's in the hotel. Wae?"

"Tell her to come here. We decide to stay here to swim."

"I'll go back to bring her."

"Okay, come back soon."

I walked back to our hotel, since it's near. I went straight to Kristin's room. She gave me the spare key of the room, so I can go in straightforward.

She's sitting in front of her laptop when I went in.

I hugged her as I get inside.

"Hi, Kristin."

"Hey, Baekhyun."

"Come on, go and change. We are going to swim."

"Okay." She stood up and goes and change. She left her laptop on the desk. I told her that I'm going to change too and I'll pick her up after 20 minutes.

I went back to my room. Chanyeol and I stay in a room. Our room just a door next to Kristin's.

After I done, I went out. She's waiting for me in front of my door.

"Hi, I-I just came..."

"Okay, kaja." I lock the door behind me and held her hands.