16:His confession

Baekhyun's POV

Kristin came earlier another day as she promised Chanyeol. Our relationship now get better since yesterday. I decided to confess to her today after dinner. She'll stay up in our dorm until late.

After dinner, we sat in the couch. I sat beside her and said, "Kristin, I have something important to tell you. "

"Go on. " She said, still staring on the television.

"Umm...look at me first."

She turned around and stared at me.

"Okay...here is it..."

"What is it?"

"I want to ask you that..."

Suddenly Kyungsoo stood up and pulled Kristin away.

-------

Kristin's POV

Kyungsoo suddenly pulled me away from Baekhyun and entered his room. He shut the door behind him. "Kyungsoo! What are you doing?" I yelled. He pulled me into his arms and asked, "can't you feel it?"

"Mwo?" He closed his eyes as I asked him.

"That I love you." I shocked when I heard his answer. I just stood at there, let him hug me. He continued said, "When the first time Chanyeol hyung brought you to our dorm, I'd fall for you. I never fall for anyone. You're the first girl I had ever love."

I can't say anything. In this week, many things had happen, and I fall for him slowly. I cannot deny that I don't love him. But at the same time, I still love Baekhyun. Maybe I just love him as a friend. And how about Baekhyun? I really don't know what can I do now. Should I accept Kyungsoo? But I love both of them.

"So now you know my feeling for you. I just want to know...what's your answer?"

I lightly bit my upper lips. "Mianhe oppa...I do love you...but I guess...maybe I just love Baekhyun more..."

"It's fine, Kristin. As long as you're around me. But don't forget, I'll still court you." He let go and open the door. All of the members stood in front of the door.

"What the heck! You guys were eavesdropping just now?!" Kyungsoo shouted at them.

"Mianhe Kyungsoo...we heard that..." Suho laughed out.

"Kyungsoo! Finally you tell Kristin your feeling! Actually I'm still thinking about when you will tell her...but that's too sorry for you because Kristin love Baekhyun more..." Luhan said.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo shouted again. I looked at Baekhyun. He's standing between Chanyeol and Sehun. He seems shocked, but happy too. Shit! He heard what I said?!

"Chanyeol oppa, can you please fetch me home?"

"Ehh...I don't want...I want to sleep...*yawned*...Baekhyun hyung, you'll go."

"Mwo?!" I shot a death glare at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just winked at me.

"Ne." Baekhyun answered and got out to start the car.

He didn't say anything while driving the car. We were quiet all along the way. When I was about to get down the car, he pulled me back into the car.

"Mianhe, I just want to ask you, what you told Kyungsoo, is it real? That you still love me?"

"I think you know the answer."

"Okay. I got it now."

"By the way, what you want to ask me before Kyungsoo pulled me away?"

"Oh, it just...nothing. Bye, Kristin. Hope you have sweet dreams." He pulled me to him and lightly kissed my forehead.

"Annyeong, Baekhyun. You too."

"I always had sweet dreams. That because you're always in my dream." He smirked as I got down the car and shut the door.

I closed the door behind me, and smiled like an idiot.

_______

A/N:

Actually I wrote this chapter before another chapter, just because I'm so bored when my exam. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I know that's not even a bit romantic. But I promise Baekhyun's confession will be more romantic. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!