31: Birthday surprise for umma~

Suho's POV

I went out from the comfort room and found that Kai and Kyungsoo were no longer waiting for me. I thought that they went into the comfort room too, so I wait for them outside. After 15 minutes, they still haven't come out. I decide to call them.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ahh...Suho hyung, mianhe...we just thought that we had something important to do, so we left earlier. You can go back to the dorm first, or stay in the mall to have your dinner. It's seven thirty now, by the way." Kyungsoo said.

"You guys should at least text me! Where are Kristin and Sehun?"

"They left too."

"Fine...Bye."

"Annyeong."

I decide to have my dinner first, and then went back to dorm.

I get down from the car, and reached for the key that I placed inside my pocket. It's gone...weird...did any sasaengs stole my key??!! Oh crap! They'll blame me!

I quickly took out my phone and called Baekhyun.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Baekhyun-ah...are you in dorm? Hyung forgot to bring my key..."

"I'm not in the dorm, hyung."

"Ohh...bye."

Next, I try Chanyeol.

"Chan, where are you?"

"Dating. Wae?"

"Nothing...bye."

Next, Kyungsoo.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kyungsoo, where are you?"

"Outside, Kai, Kristin and Sehun are with me."

"Ohh...bye."

Then, I called manager hyung.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Manager hyung? I'm Joon-Myeon."

"Ahh...Suho...why are you calling me..." He answered in a drunken voice.

"Hyung...are you drunk?"

"Hmm...Sort of...I'm outside meeting with my old friends."

"Great...do you have our dorm's key?"

"I'm in Japan."

"Okay. Enjoy hyung. Annyeong."

Great. What now?! My key was stolen by sasaengs, and now I need to wait for the other members to come back?! And the worst, they probably will come back late! And then, they forgot my birthday!

-------

Tao's POV

OMO! OMO! OMO! SUHO HYUNG IS GOING TO KILL US AFTER HE FIND OUT WHAT WE DID TO HIM!!!!!

It was actually Xiumin hyung's idea...we just follow his idea, anyway...

We did our job successfully.

First of all, pull Suho hyung out from the dorm. Checked! Second, steal his key. Checked! Third, make sure that manager hyung was with us. Checked! Forth, make sure EXO-M come back just in time. Checked!

Yay! Now we got all our things ready, so let's check what umma is doing! I pulled the curtain and took a peek. Umma was beside his car, standing and waiting, I guess...but no one will come home...hehehe...

We are not bad...we just want to prepare his surprise birthday party. We had asked Kyuhyun hyung to call him out, so he doesn't need to wait for them to come back or something.

"Guys, umma left." I informed.

"Great." Xiumin whispered.

We started to prepare everything. Sehun turned on the lights and Kyungsoo start to prepare the cake. Some of them are wrapping their present for umma, some of them are decorating the dorm.

After we done, Xiumin hyung called Kyuhyun hyung to bring umma back. We turned off the lights again.

All of us quickly hid ourselves in the living room. The door opened and Suho hyung came in.

"Guys...are you inside..."

"Great...they're asleep...now I'm going to spend my birthday night by myself." He mumbled.

"Saengil chukha hamnida~" Chen sang.

"Saengil chukha hamnida~" Baekhyun added in.

"Saengil chukha hamnida~" We all sang.

"Saengil chukha hamnida~" Kyungsoo ended the song. He was holding the cake that he made.

"I thought that you all forgot my birthday..." He sobbed.

"Aish...umma...we'll won't forget your birthday...you're way too special to us...you took care of us...these monkeys for two and a half year...how could we forgot your special day?" Sehun said and hugged him. We all joined except for Kristin.

"Umma, you're the best leader that we ever wish...you made our day. Even me, I'm the oldest of all of us, but I still act like a child." Xiumin said.

"Yeah...I'm the second oldest...and yet I still like a baby..." Luhan agreed.

"You're the best, umma!" Kris said.

"Umma...we love you so much...don't cry...okay?" Lay cried.

"Suho hyung...you're the most handsome man that I had ever met." Baekhyun said.

"Hyung, please don't cry...it's your birthday...baby don't cry tonight..." Chen sang.

"Ahh...too much things that I wanted to say...umma...thanks for taking care of us..." Chanyeol said.

"Umm...umma...I love you...you're the best." I said.

"Suho hyung...you're not as good as me in dancing...you're not as good as Chen in singing, you're not as good as Chanyeol in rapping...but yet, you're still our umma." Kai said nervously.

"Oppa, I don't know what to say...I knew you for two and a half year...and you're really a great leader that the boys will ever hope for. EXO, SARANGHANJA!" Kristin yelled when she's saying 'EXO, SARANGHANJA!'

"EXO, SARANGHANJA!" We cheered.

_______

A/N:

Hope you would like this chapter...and my Chen's birthday is coming! Still have 74 days...I'm so excited! Cause my birthday is coming soon too! And my dear Taemin's 21st birthday!

EXO SARANGHANJA!

SHINee hwaiting!

B.A.P fighting!

BTS gambateh!

Anywayss......vote and comment! And also, check out my newest creation, K-Pop conversation...and also help me to share it to your friends who like K-Pop...because it had many K-Pop idols include in there...like EXO and SHINee of course...SNSD, BTS, SJ, Apink, f(x), 2NE1, Bigbang, B.A.P. and more...

~SHINeeTaeminHo~