26: Cheating?

Kristin's POV

When I woke up, I was in my room.

I sat up and found that Baekhyun was sitting on a chair.

"Hey, you're awake?"

"Umm...how long I had sleep?"

"Nearly an hour, I guess."

"You carried me back here?"

"Umm...yeah, Xiumin hyung help a little. They are still there."

"Ohh...I-I should go and wash."

"Okay. I'll use your laptop. I didn't bring mine." I stood up from the bed. He turned to my laptop and opened it.

"What's the password again?" He asked.

"That's your birthday. Still need to ask? I never change the password."

"I'm thinking that maybe you changed it last time after we broke up..." He mumbled.

I went into the comfort room and took a bath. When I get out, I noticed that the time was six.

"Baekhyun, do you think that we should call them to come back and wash? It's six o' clock now."

"I'm not sure...they told me that they'll come back by six."

"I'm tired..." We heard someone said from outside.

"Probably are them...manager hyung said that this floor only occupied by us. Let's go out?" He said and stood up.

I nodded while combing my hair. After I done, he held my hands and we went out together. We went to his room first. Chanyeol was inside the room, lying on the bed.

"Park Chanyeol! Get up!" Baekhyun scolded as he saw Chanyeol.

"Oh...hi hyung and Kristin..."

"Get up now! Your bed was all wet!"

"Umm..." He answered and then stood up.

"Go and bath." Baekhyun instructed.

He took some dry clothes and went into the bathroom. I went to the balcony. Baekhyun was packing some things.

I stood at there, watching at the beach. There were many peoples down there, playing. Children were building sandcastle, adults were chatting and swimming.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I looked back and found that it was Baekhyun.

"Still tired?" He asked as he pecked my cheeks.

I nodded. He hugged me tighter.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just suddenly felt a bit jealous..."

"Wae?"

"Because Kyungsoo and...Like you."

"Kyungsoo and who?"

"Umm...nothing."

"Ehh...tell me..." I pouted.

"I told you...it's nothing."

"Tell me."

"Fine...it's Chen. Satisfied?"

"Err...kind of...weird..."

"Just weird?"

"Yeah. Or else?"

"Nothing..."

"Eh...you're jealous..." I poked his cheek.

"Of course I'm jealous..."

"Don't worry, I will only love you."

"I knew that. I love you."

"I love you too, Baekhyun-ah."

"Hey you two! Hi there!" Tao shouted from beside.

"Hi Tao." I looked to my right hand side and found Tao standing there in their balcony.

"You are ruining the moment." Baekhyun complained as he let go his hand.

"What hyung?"

"I planned to kiss Kristin...but you suddenly came out."

"Ohh...then you can kiss me." Tao said cutely as he pointed at his lips.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so."

"Tao! It's your turn now!" Kris shouted.

"Arasseo!" Tao went back and Baekhyun continued hugging me.

"Hi lover birds!" Luhan shouted from two rooms beside. He and Sehun were staying in the room that another side of mine.

"Aish...another..." Baekhyun mumbled and let go again. I giggled.

"Hey Luhan oppa."

"Annyeong Baekkie and Kristin! Baekhyun, what's wrong with your expression?"

"Hyung, you just act like Tao...ruining the moment."

"Okay then, I'll go in. Annyeong!" He shouted cutely.

"Finally...peaceful..." Baekhyun said and hugged me again.

"Ooh...look! There's Baekkie and Kristin!"

I looked to my right hand side again and saw Xiumin oppa.

"I just hugged you for a second, and then the third people ruined us..." Baekhyun whined.

"Hi! Kristin and Baek!"

"Annyeong hyung. Is Chennie there?"

"He's in the comfort room. Why?"

"I got something to tell him. And by the way, you're ruining the moment! We are trying to enjoy here!"

"Then, bye!" Xiumin oppa waved at us and left too.

We went back into the room and sit down beside the bed. I lay down on the bed and Baekhyun followed too. We just stared at each other until Chanyeol come out.

"Hyung...are you...oh...what are you two doing?"

"Nothing..." Baekhyun answered plainly and smiled at me.

I smiled back at him.

"Are you two tired? Because I'm tired...*yawned*...I think that I should get some sleep...wake me up when Suho hyung decided to go out..."

Baekhyun nodded at him.

"So now I come to you...with open arms...nothing to hide...believe what I said..." Baekhyun's suddenly rang. He stood up and took out his phone. He glanced at the caller ID, and then he walked out from the room. Why was he so mysterious?

He's hiding something from me? Did he cheat me?

_______

A/N:
So...just guess...that did Baekhyun cheated Kristin? Who was that caller? Why was Baekhyun so mysterious? Find out more in next chapter. Next chapter will be Kyungsoo's POV. I just found out that I didn't mention him much in last few chapter. VOTE AND COMMENT^^

~SHINeeTaeminHo~