45: Sehun's bubble tea day

Kyungsoo's POV

We went back to our dorm after we bought bubble tea.

We also bought some for the other members, since Sehun seems like haven't drink bubble tea for a really long time, so I decided to buy for them.

"Hyung, they went out for bubble tea just now, if I'm not mistaken." Chen said.

"Yeah? So we wasted our money?"

"Yeah." Kristin answered.

"Ahh...damn shit...my money..."

"Never mind, Hunnie will definitely finish it." Chen patted my back.

"Yeah, Sehun loves bubble tea too much."

"Okay...Let's go..."

We headed back to our dorm and found that most of the members were having dinner.

"Ooh, they're back!" Chanyeol cheered.

"We bought bubble tea~" Kristin said as she placed the bubble teas on the table.

"But we just drink..." Tao mumbled.

"Never mind! I'll finish it if you don't want to drink." Sehun said and took one.

"Me too..." Luhan said and took one as well.

"Me three~" Kai took one and cheered.

"Kris hyung-ah? Is bubble tea your style?" Sehun shouted while drinking his bubble tea.

"No!" Kris shouted back.

"Yehet! Another bubble tea!" Sehun cheered and took another.

"Yah! Save some for the other guys!" I smacked his head.

"Never mind, just let him be. I'm sure that he'll get the third bubble tea after the meal." Chen said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi guys~ I'm back..." Suho entered the dorm.

"Oh hey, hyung." Tao greeted.

"Where have you been?" Xiumin asked.

"Me? Ohh...I just went to have dinner with Kyuhyun hyung..."

"So...how's your dinner going?"

"It's fine. By the way, Taemin sunbae is looking for you, Kai."

"Ohh! Crap! I forgot that I promised him to practice with him today!" Kai yelled. He rushed out the dorm after that.

Sehun stood up and took the bubble tea that Kai drank earlier.

"See? I told you." Chen said as he walked away to get drinks from the fridge.

"Yah, Sehun-ah, if you want, you can finish all the bubble tea if no one drink them." I told him.

"Okay!"

After everyone done eating dinner, Chanyeol finally decided to drive Kristin home. She's been bothering him when he's playing video game with Baekhyun.

-FLASHBACK-

"Oppa..."

"Mwo?"

"I want to go home..."

"Let oppa win this round first."

After ten minutes...

"Oppa?"

"Wae?"

"Go home."

"Shireo..."

After five minutes...

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!"

"Aish...just tell the others to bring you home!" Chanyeol complained.

"Look...they're asleep..."

"Kyungsoo and Sehun is not."

"I'm tired." I answered immediately. I'm too lazy to drive.

"I'm drinking my bubble tea." Sehun said while sipping his bubble tea.

"What a great excuse.Baekhyun hyung, I'll bring Kristin home first..."

"Yeah..." Baekhyun answered.

Then they left.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Oh yeah! It's my bubble tea day today!" Sehun cheered.

"Yah, how many did you drink?" I asked.

"I don't know...Maybe five? Hehe..."

"Aish...you just can't get enough bubble tea..." Baekhyun mumbled.

_______

A/N:

Hello guys! Two update in a same day, right? Haha...Just want to tell you guys...Maybe I'll update once a week...so for those who are waiting for me to update, I want to say thank you for waiting me update. And by the way, thanks for all the supportive readers, such as @ChanBaekSoo. I dedicated this chapter specially for you! Thanks for your support! And as for those silent readers, I'm really thankful too, although I don't know who are you.

Thanks again, my readers!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~