4:Argued again

Baekhyun's POV

I entered our dorm and straightly went into my room without greeting anyone.

Suho came in and asked,"Hey, Baekhyun. What's wrong?"

"I told Kyungsoo that I knew he like Kristin. And I told him that I'll let him court Kristin, but at the same time, I'll court her too."

"Did he asked you how you found out he likes Kristin?"

I shook my head.

"Luhan told me just now, Kyungsoo had fall for her when the first time we met her. That's two years ago, if I haven't forget. After a week, you told all of us that you want to court Kristin. That's the time Luhan knew Kyungsoo had fall for her." Suho told me.

"Goodnight hyung. Thanks for comforting me."

"Goodnight Baekhyun."

The next day morning......

"Baekhyun-ah! Wake up now! We all are waiting for you!" Kris yelled.

"Hey, Kris-hyung...I'm tired now..."

"If you don't wake up now, we'll take a photo of you and posted it to Instagram!" This time was Xiumin yelling.

"Fine!" I hated they post my photo that I'm sleeping.

I went into the comfort room and brush my teeth and take a bath. When I came out, they all sitting on the couch and watching television. I sat beside the dining table and started to eat western breakfast prepared by Kyungsoo.

Suho's phone rang so he quickly answer the call. "Yeoboseyo?...Arasseo...ne...we all are ready now...Wae?...arasseo...okay, I'll inform him."He ended the call and told us,"Manager-hyung said he'll pick us up in 10 minutes. Prepare yourself, and Baekhyun, eat faster. Lee Soo-Man wants to see you, He has something to ask you."

"Arasseo." I answered and finished my breakfast quickly.

After 7 minutes, our manager came. We all get up the car and head to SM. "Baekhyun, after we reached there, I need you to go to Lee Soo-Man's office first. He wants to see you." Manager told me.

"Suho-hyung told me already."I answered while looking out the window.

When we reached there, I walked to Lee Soo-Man's office. I knocked the door and he said, "Ah, Baekhyun. You're here. Come in and sit down. We still need to wait for a person."

I bowed and sat opposite to him. "Do you want a drink?"

"Coffee, please."

He called his assistant to make a cup of coffee for me. After that, someone knocked the door."Come in."

The door opened a girl came in with Soo-Man's assistant with a cup of coffee. Soo-Man said, "Miss Kim, you're here too. Good, come and sit here beside Mr. Byun." He pointed at the seat beside me. It was Kristin.

"So, I'm gonna to start now. The first question I want to ask you two. I heard that you two broke up two days ago. Is it true?"

"Yes." Kristin said.

"No!" I protested.

"Umm...yes or no?"

Kristin shot me a death glare."Yes, we'd broke up two days ago. That day was my birthday." I admitted.

"So, did your manager knew this, Baekhyun?"

"No, he didn't. But all the members knew it."

"How about both your family?"

"No, they still don't know."I answered. She shook her head.

"Great! Less people knew it, the situation more easier to solve. I hope you guys can fix your relationship, since there's a show about you two. You guys have three months from now to prepare. Is it clear?"

"Ne."I answered.

"But we just broke up! There's no way to fix our relationship!" Kristin said loudly.

"When there's a will, there's a way."

"Right. There's a way if you let me explain."

"I saw you and the girl kissing!" She yelled.

"She kissed me!" I yelled back.

"But you kissed her back!"

"You know when a man kiss you, you can't control yourself too!"

"He has the point, Kristin."

"Fine! Had we finish?"

"Still not yet. We still have some problem to solve. Can you two just fix your relationship?"

I sighed and said, "I'll try. Can I go now?"

"Yes, you may go now."

I stood up and quickly left the office and went to our practice room.

-------

Kristin's POV

Baekhyun left the office. Soo-Man asked me, "Why don't you give a chance to Baekhyun? He seems like he didn't cheat you. You should let him explain."

"I saw with my own eyes, he and the girl were kissing. There's nothing to explain."

"Maybe he's talking the truth. Had you ever let him explain or ask him?"

I shook my head.

"Then that's the problem. You should ask him."

I nodded, and he said,"I hope you can let him explain."

I left the office and then back to my house.

_______

A/N:

#ForeverWithKris