34: A new single life

Kristin's POV

I woke up by six thirty, as usual.

Today, I'll start my new single life without him. I opened my phone. I then realized that the home screen wallpaper was still the photo of me and Baekhyun. I quick changed it into a photo of Chanyeol, Joyceline and I. I don't want to miss him. Missing him will only let me sad.

I found a work several days ago. I'm a barista in an coffee now, still need to learn more, though.

I washed myself and saw Joyceline already eating her breakfast.

"Hey, morning."

"Morning."

I sat down beside the table and started to eat.

"Going to work?" She asked.

"Ne."

"Where is it? Did you want me to bring you there?"

"Nah, it's actually a few streets away. It's fine." I said while eating the fried egg.

"Okay, and by the way, my shift today is the whole day. So don't need to wait for me."

"Arasseo."

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo…neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeuneoheultda…" I took out my phone and it displayed 'Xiaolu oppa calling'.

"Yeoboseyo!"

"Annyeong, Kristin, my dear dongsaeng!" Luhan cheered.

"Annyeong, Luhan oppa. What's wrong?"

"Ehh, tomorrow night, are you available?"

"Yeah."

"Umm, tomorrow night is my friend's wedding, can you please come with me?"

"Err…I'm not sure…"

"Don't worry, Baekhyun won't be there." He cut me off.

"Oh, okay, I'll go."

"Gomawo, Kristin-ah! I'll pick you up by six tomorrow, with Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chen and Lay. Remember! Annyeong!" He said and ended the call.

"Who's that?" Joyceline asked while sipping her hot chocolate.

"It's Luhan. He's inviting me to his friend's wedding tomorrow night with Sehun, Kyungsoo, Chen and Lay."

"Okay, then enjoy. And congratulate that you start your new single life, Kristin. I hope you can forget the past. Maybe the two of you will end up as best friends. And I'm always hoping you to make more friends, cause you're always spending your time with the boys."

"Unnie, the boys are my friends."

"Ahh…I knew. I mean, girls."

"Ohh…I did have. You are my best friend, my best unnie."

She chuckled.

"Okay okay." She took a glance at her watch.

"I'll be leaving now, so, see you later!"

"See ya!"

_______

A/N:

I can't stop updating although I said that I won't update for a month. So…VOTE PLEASE! JEBAL~Now I'm trying to getting use to the fact that Kris left the group. Did you guys heard the song that he sang? It's great, and when I'm listening to that song, I imagine that he's singing this song for the EXO members, cause the lyrics made me think so. Go and look for this song! It's really great!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~