52: I think I can trust you now

Kristin's POV

I left their dorm and as usual, Chanyeol brought me back. Actually, He only agreed to bring me back because he want to see my sister, and also, she told him to.

"Hey, Kristin, don't you think that Kyungsoo is awfully quiet today?" Chanyeol asked.

"Did he? I didn't notice it."

"Hmm...I wonder why he's so quiet today...never mind...I'll ask him later...maybe it's because of Kristin..." He mumbled.

"What are you saying?"

"Ahh...nothing." He shook his head.

Unnie was in the living room watching a movie when we stepped in the house.

"Ohh! Kristin, you came back!" She hugged me as she saw me.

"Yah, did you purposely ignore me?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Hehe, of course I'm not. How could I ignore you? You're so tall." Joyceline smiled and hugged him as well.

Well...Chanyeol, he seems like does not satisfied with that hug, so he pouted more. Joyceline just laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So...how's the day with the boys? You told me that you'll be back before dinner but you're late. Did Channie bullied you again?"

"Ahh...He didn't. I stayed back there for dinner, so that's why." I explained.

"Jagiya, why would you think that I'll bully her? That's not fair! She's the one who'll bully me!" Chanyeol complained.

"Yah! That's not true!" I protested.

"Arasseo. You two are really funny." She laughed.

"Unnie..."

"I'll be leaving now. Bye!" Chanyeol said and left later he gave Joyceline a hug.

"So...Chanyeol oppa and unnie, oh my gosh...you two are so sweet. And you guys don't even inform me when the two of you are dating."

"That's because he wanted to hide it from the others. But now, all the members knew it." She shrugged. "I guessed things are getting well between you and Baekhyun right?"

"Yup, he's my best friend now. He said that I can trust him with my secrets. But I don't really think I can trust him with all my secrets. Secrets are never safe with him."

"Are you sure with your feelings? Are you sure that it isn't love now?" She asked suspiciously.

"Definitely, unnie. Seriously, what are you thinking? Baekhyun and I were just friends. Because we know each other really well, so that's why we could be friends."

"Ahh...okay. Did I tell you that umma and appa are coming back from their trip? Better get prepare...Hmm...I think we should clean our own room. Oh yeah, and if you have any time, just go and clean their room. Or else mum will sure scold us for our laziness." She chuckled.

"Arasseo. I agree with that." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to sleep first, goodnight, Kristin." She yawned.

"Ne, goodnight."

I went upstairs after I locked all the doors and windows. I took my pajamas and went into the bathroom and change.

After I came out, I decided to sleep, since it's quite late now. I turned off all the lights and laid down on my bed.

*Beep beep beep beep*

My phone suddenly rang continuously four times. I unlocked it and found that it had four new messages.

I opened it one by one, and the contents are all the same.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I was dumbfounded. I quickly texted Baekhyun and placed my phone back on the desk and try to sleep.

________

A/N:

Annyeong~ did you really thought that this chapter ended? Nope~ you've been trolled! Haha, continue reading. The real author note is below~

_______

Third Person's POV

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in the living room of their dorm. They both gave each other a high-five.

"I think that she'll believe it. Kristin is too naive." Chanyeol smirked.

*beep*

Baekhyun's phone rang. He took it and unlocked it. Chanyeol leaned closer to look the message.

I think I can trust you now, Baek. Tell you more tomorrow.

"See? We are indeed smart." Baekhyun smirked as he deleted the messages that they sent.

"Yup, definitely." Chanyeol agreed and took Chen's and Kyungsoo's phone with him.

Baekhyun stood up and took Lay's phone and Kris's phone. They separated and placed their phone back into their room.

It was quite amazing that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were the only members who haven't asleep, and they're quiet. Usually, Suho and Sehun will go into bed first, and the others will stay up late.

The two of them used Lay, Chen, D.O and Kris's phone to send a message which have the same content, 'Will you be my girlfriend?' to Kristin.

Chanyeol was sure that Kristin would not reply any of the messages, so they decided to send it. They just wanted to help Kristin and the four members of their love life.

Although that they knew that Lay wouldn't want to confess, but they still used his phone to send the messages.

The two of them planned this earlier when Kris asked Kristin out. The both of them, one is Kristin's oppa, and another is her ex-boyfriend, as well as her best friend wanted to sort out her feelings.

She always confused with the inner feelings of herself. Tomorrow, Baekhyun will give Kristin the advise, and they hoped that Kristin will finally clear out all her feelings.

_______

A/N:

Sorry for this lame chapter...I actually try hard to continue this story. I've been thinking that should I continue write this story? And for your information, I won't be able to update for a really long time, since I'm still on my exam. And I spend so many time on studying that I don't have time to write this story. I'll try to update a few hours later, so please anticipate for it! And if I didn't update, then sorry. I think my Science exam can't get grade A. So sad...

~SHINeeTaeminHo~