22: Chen's feeling

Kristin's POV

A week had passed. EXO are having concert a few days ago. I haven't seen them for several days.

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo...Neol hanibe chijeucheoreom jibeoneoheultda..."

I pick up my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah, Kristin, it's me."

"Suho oppa? Anything?"

"Umm...you have time tonight?"

"I'm always free."

"Can you please come to our dorm and visit us?"

"Of course."

"Good, wear a dress please. We are taking you to a special place."

"Where?"

"Aish, don't ask too much. It's a surprise for you."

"Okay..."

"I'll end the call now. See you tonight!"

"Okay, annyeong oppa."

"Annyeong."

I wonder where they are going to take me. Suho oppa said that it's a surprise...

I walked to my wardrobe and open it. The wardrobe was full with dresses. Most of them are bought by my parents and Baekhyun. If you wonder where my parents are, they were in Canada for their one year trip.

I begin to take out all the dresses and place it on my bed. Aish, every dress was too formal. So I decide to go out to buy another dress.

I grab my handbag and went out.

-------

Baekhyun's POV

"There. Happy?" Suho put down his phone and asks.

"More than happy. I'm excited!"

"Aish, don't look to forward, Baekkie hyung. If she rejects you, then your plan will fail."

"Aish can you just shut up, Chen? I know that you like my Kristin too."

"Hey hyung! Don't say it!"

"It's the truth..."

"Hyung! That's not fair! You eavesdropped us!"

"Ohh…Chen you like Kristin too?" Xiumin asked.

"What? Hyung! Please don’t tell them anymore!" He begged.

"We all heard that already." Chanyeol answered calmly.

"Aish! Tao! That’s your fault! If you didn’t pull me out, if you didn’t make us tired, they won't find out!"

"Oops, mianhe hyung. But at least you no need to hide your feelings anymore."

If you wonder how I know it too, here's what happen after the day that they found out Chen likes Kristin.

-FLASHBACK-

When I woke up, I saw Chen, Sehun, Tao, Lay and Suho were talking. All of them were very serious.

I decide to eavesdrop them, since I'm curious. They're sitting in the couch, so I bent down and hid behind the couch.

"Chen, tell us. Is that true?"

"What?"

"That you said yesterday night."

"What? I didn't talk to you guys for the whole day."

"We heard you mumbled a girl's name in your dream."

I wonder who the girl that he likes is.

"Y-You g-guys heard it?!"

"Yeah."

"We heard you call Kristin's name."

My heart dropped. So it's Kristin again? Why so many people like my Kristin?

"Yes, I admit that I like Kristin. But she only treats me as her brother."

"You finally admit..."

"Guys, breakfast time!" Kyungsoo came out from the kitchen and yelled. He saw me and asked, "Baekhyun hyung, why are you hiding there? Come and eat!"

SHIT YOU, DO KYUNGSOO.

"Baekhyun hyung?" Chen gasped.

"Yeah, I heard that." I stood up and said.

"Err..."

"I don't mind. And Kyungsoo thanks." I grinned.

"What? I did nothing wrong!" He said innocently.

"Yah, Kyungsoo. I really need to thank you. Because of you, they found out that I'm eavesdropping them."

"Okay, sorry hyung. But anyway, I cook pasta!"

"Pasta again?! Hyung...we eat pasta everyday...can't you just cook other food?" Tao whined.

"Yah, then you cook. Pasta is the easiest! Or next time you all should eat sandwiches."

"Okay, we'll eat sandwich tomorrow." Suho said.

"Deal. You two, go and wake the others up." He pointed at Tao and Sehun.

"Ne, hyung."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Heh, I did eavesdropped you guys, but that's all my curiosity’s fault."

"Hyung! That's really not fair!"

"Whatever you said, Jong Dae. Luhan hyung, help me to find something to wear!" I pulled Luhan hyung.

"Ne..."

We entered my room and he lay down on the bed.

"Yah hyung! I called you help me, not sleep!"

"Arasseo...just let me rest for a while, Baek." He said and continues sleeping.