36: The wedding

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hey Kyungsoo, stop playing with that fucking game." Chen said as he get down from the car.

Aish, this guy never mind his words.

"Kyunggie! Get down from the car now!" Luhan shouted outside.

I placed my phone back into my pocket, and get down from the car. Sehun locked the car, and the six of us walked to the church.

"Let's get in." Luhan sighed and said. He still can't forget her, huh? Although she's marrying today.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, better than I thought." He said and led the way into the church.

"Hi, Luhan!" A girl who's wearing a gown greeted.

"Hey, Si Qi." He said as he smiled at her. So his ex is also a Chinese? I though that it's a Korean.

"Annyeong." We all greeted.

"Well, this is Lay, Chen, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Kristin."

"Welcome, you all. This is my husband, Kang Kyung Joon."

"Annyeong, Kyung Joon." Luhan greeted. We can felt his jealousy in his voice. Sehun slightly nudged him, causing him to realize his jealousy.

"Hi. You must be Luhan that Si Qi was talking about." Kyung Joon reached out his hand.

"I am. Congratulations to the both of you." He took his hand and shook it.

Luhan gazed at him jealously. Guess he didn't notice too.

"Han." Kristin called.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Let's go in?"

"Kay." He answered and grabbed Kristin with him. The rest of us followed him behind.

"Hey, Han. Calm down please. It's just a wedding after all."

"But I don't know...after so many years, I still love her so much. I knew that she don't love me again. But I just don't know..." He answered with a blank expression.

Sehun patted his back and said, "It's okay, hyung. If I were you, I'll feel the same with you too."

"Let's make a story based on EXO-K!" Chen cheered.

"You'll do it." I said.

"Okie~ Once, there's a people named Kim Joon Myeon aka Suho. He married with Kyungsoo. They had two children, which their names were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were really close. And then, there's a guy named Kim Jong-In aka Kai. Kai courted Kyungsoo and at last they had a son named Sehun. The end." Chen said.

"Lol." This is the only word that we could think.

"Okay, so I'll do the story that based on EXO-M." Lay said.

"Quick, do it. I wanna hear..." Luhan whined.

"There's a cool guy named Kris, and then he had a boyfriend named Tao. Then they had a two daughters and a son. The daughters names' were Minseok aka Xiumin, and Luhan. And then, the son's name was Yixing aka Lay. And then, Xiumin had a boyfriend named Chen. The end."

"Hey, you're copying my story." Chen nudged Lay.

"Oh yeah? I forgot so I don't know. So that's not count."

"And why I'm a girl?" Luhan asked cutely.

"Cause you're girly." Sehun smacked him.

"And why Tao is the mum? I thought it should be you?" I asked.

"Cause I want to be the son." He answered happily.

"And why Xiumin hyung is a girl too?" Chen asked.

"So there's a people to accompany Luhan as a girl~"

"And why Chen is not their son?" Kristin asked.

"That's because Chen should end up with Xiumin hyung."

"Okay...end of story." Sehun announced.

"The wedding is starting." Luhan said, staring at the front.

We sat properly and waiting for the bride to come in.

After maybe an hour, the wedding ceremony ended. We went back to our dorm and dropped Kristin by her house.

_______

A/N:

Aww Luhan...don't act like a jealous freak here...by the way, I'm the one who's deciding the story plot, so be patience. I'm thinking about the rumor that they said that Baekhyun said that he want to break up with Taeyeon is true or not.

Aww...their concert...so many problems. So sad to hear that Tao injured himself...anyway, this story actually depends on Taeyeon and Baekhyun's decision too. If they break up, Kristin might ended up with Baekhyun. But the thing is she promised herself, Chanyeol and Joyceline not to go back to him. So...it depends on them now...thanks for all the votes and reads! Saranghae!

And for your information, next chapter name is He asked me out? So...you guys can comment down and who's the one that asked Kristin out.

And next thing, I'm sorry that my story suddenly changed its name. I don't know why. I just placed it in my pocket, and it kept on typing the words itself.

By the way, did you guys listened to Chen's newest song, 'The Best Luck'? It's an original soundtrack for the drama 'It's okay, this is love'. And D.O. is in that drama too! OH MY GOSH! CHEN'S VOICE REALLY LIKE HEAVEN FOR ME! OMO! HOW I LOVE HIS VOICE...

The day that the song released, I'm so excited, and luckily, that day I got to go out, so I can download the song. I'm so happy~ every day I'm so lucky~

And sorry for the long author's note.

~SHINeeTaeminHo~