33: Brand New Start

Kristin's POV

"Kristin-ah...oppa is very sorry about what Baek hyung did to you...he was...I don't know him...he seems like changed a lot...before...I swear that he love you very much. I'm not sure why he'll change...if he ask you to go back to him again...don't go, okay? Oppa don't want to see you get hurt again..."Chanyeol said between sobs.

"Oppa...do go you think that Baekhyun loved me before?"

"I think he loved you before..." He answered.

"That's enough."

"I'm so sorry about what he did... you deserve a better man than him. He'll regret that he gave a good girl such as you...it's his lost at all."

"I'll try to start a new life without him. It'll be hard, but I'll try to."

"No matter what, promise oppa that you won't hurt yourself. Arasseo?"

"Arasseo, I got it." Chanyeol gave me an reassuring smile.

"That's my yeodongsaeng." He then patted my head.

"Yah oppa! Stop patting my head would you?"

"Our Kristin is back again~" He teased.

"Oh yeah? Chanyeol oppa is back as well..."

"Okay... both of us are back again."

We reached my house after a few minutes. Joyceline was waiting in front of the gate. She came to us as she saw we get down from that car.

"Kristin! Where have you been? I had looking for you for hours!" She then saw Chanyeol.

"Jagiya, don't be mad. Kristin just visit our dorm."

"She at least should tell me! You know what? Mum and dad are coming back next month. And by the way, if Kristin visited your dorm, Baekhyun should be the one who send her back."

"That's because...I miss you, jagiya." He lied.

"No...Chanyeol and Kristin, I've known you two for years. If you two lied, I'll know. So tell me what happened." She demanded.

"It's better if we talk about this inside." Chanyeol said and motioned us to go inside.

"So tell me now, you two."

"You explain by yourself, Kristin." Chanyeol nudged me.

"Oppa, you'll do the explanation." I nudged him back.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Go on."

"Well...Kristin sort of...broke up with Baekhyun again."

"Mwo? What reason now?"

"He cheated."

"Again?"

"He cheated from the start."

"What do you mean?"

"The girl that Kristin caught them kissing...was Taeyeon noona."

"Taeyeon from SNSD? Omo! She's my favorite!"

"Jagiya!"

"Oops. Mianhe, Kristin-ah. It's just I can't believe that they're dating. But they're from the same company. Aren't that forbidden?"

"Yeah, but maybe President Lee still doesn't know."

"He knew it. He's the one who tell me about this."

"He knew? But why he didn't tell that media?"

"Actually I thought that this is possible too. Because Baekhyun mentioned before that his ideal type is like Taeyeon."

"Don't meet him again, arasseo?"

I nodded. I really hate you know, Byun Baekhyun. This time, I'll start my brand new life, and I'm not going back to you again.

_______

A/N:

So...Kristin is starting to hate Baekhyun? Omo...I don't want Baekhyun be such a bad guy here...So know, Kristin will end up with Kyungsoo or Baekhyun? Let me know, please, my dear readers. VOTE AND COMMENT! Kamsahamnida!

~SHINeeTaeminho~