27: Flirting

Kyungsoo's POV

I closed the door behind me quietly. When I turned around, I saw Baekhyun, holding his phone. His back was facing me. I walked near to him. I heard that it was a girl's voice.

The girl said, "I love you."

"I love you too." Baekhyun said and hanged the phone. He turned around and saw me.

"Kyungsoo! You scared me! How long are you here?"

"I just came out. What are you doing here?"

"I was talking to a friend on the phone. You want to come in?"

"No thanks. Suho hyung want me to tell you all go to his room after you're done." I told him.

"Okay. Thanks."

"Welcome." After I said, he went into his room. I was shocked that he still can act this calm. This is not the Baekhyun hyung that I knew. He changed. He promised me that he would not cheat Kristin again. Was he really cheating on Kristin? He actually was dating with another girl out of Kristin? I need to find it out before Kristin did.

I knocked the door next to Baekhyun's room, that's Tao and Kris's room. After I done informed all of them, I went back to the room that Kai and I were sharing. Kai was lying on his bed, with his eyes closed. I kicked him as hard as I could.

"Ouch! Hyung! What's that for?"

"Can you just try not to sleep every time after you had your bath? That's not good. And second thing, I have something to ask you. Really important thing."

He sat up and asked, "Anything wrong, hyung?"

"I-I need to be honest to you. It's about...just now when I went out, I saw Baekhyun hyung was talking with a girl through the phone. I heard that the girl said 'I love you', and Baekhyun hyung said, 'I love you too'. Do you think that Baekhyun hyung was cheating at Kristin again?"

"Hmm...but Baekhyun hyung love Kristin right? Maybe that was just his cousin or mother? That's impossible that he will cheat Kristin noona. And why would Baekhyun want Kristin come back to him if he already had another girlfriend? He would start dating with that another girlfriend when they broke up. So I think it's just his cousin or mother."

"No matter what, I'll find it out."

"Whatever..." He said and lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"Okay. And get up now, lazy. We are about to go out. And then, I should remind you, you haven't bath."

"Mwo?! No one tell me that we're going out!" He shouted and get up.

"Yah, that's because you didn't paying attention when Suho told us." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah, stop talking. I need to bath." He said and made his way into the bathroom.

Baekhyun, don't ever let me found out that you're cheating Kristin. I will not forgive you, and don't forget what I told you before.

Kai and I left to Suho and Lay's room after he done bathing.

Most of them were there include Chen, Baekhyun, Kristin, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun.

"So we still have Tao and Kris..." Suho mumbled as he counted the people who are here.

"They say that they'll wait for us in the lobby." Luhan interrupted.

"Oh...okay. So now we'll go down. Kaja! I'm hungry!"

We went to the lobby. Tao and Kris were waiting for us.

"Hyung!" Tao ran to us as he saw us.

"Yah, get off." Suho said annoyingly.

"No...Kris hyung don't want to buy me Gucci..."

"Then I won't buy you either."

"Actually I was busy texting manager and Tao kept on bother me." Kris said.

"Then that's your fault, Tao." Chanyeol laughed.

"Get into the car now, guys. Unless you want us to follow by the sasaengs." Suho instructed.

We get into the car. EXO-M and manager hyung get a car, while us, EXO-K and Kristin get one. Suho drove the car while Sehun sat beside him. Kristin and Baekhyun sat in the middle row while Chanyeol, Kai and I sat in the back.

Baekhyun and Kristin were talking. I can't stand to see them so sweet after I heard Baekhyun tell the girl that he loved her. I nudged Kai slightly and eyed them.

"Hyung, can you two please stop flirting with each other? I want to sleep." Kai asked.

"If you want to sleep just close your eyes, we won't bother you." Baekhyun answered.

"Yah hyung, but you're talking too loud." Kai yawned.

"Yeah, hyung. I agree. You both were too loud and we're trying to sleep." Sehun said.

"But Chanyeol was snoring." Kristin said.

"Ohh...that's probably because he's too tired so he fall asleep quickly. I need to focus on driving too, so can you two just stay quiet?" Suho said.

I'm too smart, right? Using only Kai to stop them flirting, then ended up all of them help me.

After we ate dinner, we went back to the hotel. EXO-M will go to China straightly tomorrow. While us EXO-K will go back to our dorm, and we have practice too.

_______

A/N:

Short chapter...sorry for the late update...I'm kinda busy lately...

~SHINeeTaeminHo~