39: Orphanage visit

Kristin's POV

I locked the door and went out to wait for Lay. He said that he'll pick me up to our destination.

After waiting about ten minutes, he finally came.

"I'm sorry, did you wait for me too long?"

"Aniyo." I shook my head as I entered his car.

Along the way to our destination, the car was very quiet. None of us talked to each other. Maybe part of the reasons were he was really too quiet, that sometimes the fans ignored him.

The car finally stopped after an hour. I looked outside and saw a house that's quite big. It has a plat and said 'Happy Orphanage' beside the doorbell.

"We're coming to here to meet the children."

"You often visit here?"

"Yeah. So let's go in?"

He led me inside to the orphanage. A woman came out and greeted us.

"Yixing! Welcome again! Your girlfriend?"

"Hey Madame Kim. Ani, she's my friend."

"Ohh, hi I'm Madame Kim." She reached out her hand.

"Kristin." I took it and answered.

"Well, so did you came to visit the kids, Yixing?"

"Yeah, where's Daehyun and Seohyun?" (A/N: Haha, B.A.P. Daehyun and SNSD Seohyun.)

"They're playing upstairs, with the other children."

"Okay, we'll go and visit them." Lay answered.

Lay led me upstairs and we entered a room.

"Daehyun! Seohyun!" He shouted.

"Appa!"

"Appa!"

A girl and a boy ran towards Lay and hugged him.

"Lay appa, is this your girlfriend?"

"Annyeong noona, I'm Daehyun."

"Annyeong unnie, I'm Seohyun."

"They're twins." Lay said.

"They're so cute and look really alike." I said.

"Come, let's meet the others." He pulled me into the room. There was more kids who were playing. The children who noticed Lay came and hugged him.

He's popular here, I think.

"Hey kids, did you guys miss me?"

"Yeah!"

"I brought a friend of mine with me today to play with you all. So, greetings?"

"Annyeong haseyo!" They all greeted together, which makes me found that kids could be really cute.

"I never know that kids could be that cute…" I mumbled to myself.

"Yeah, they're cute right?" Lay asked while holding a kid in his arms.

"This is Seokmin. His name is opposite with Minseok hyung. He's only two years old."

"Annyeong, noona! I'm Seokmin!" He greeted.

"Annyeong, Seokmin."

"Sometimes when I have time, I would visit here, and sometimes stay here for night too. This is one of the place that can let me release all my feelings out. Sometimes I may be quiet in the dorm, but actually it was because I don't like to talk too much."

"Yeah, I see. The surrounding here is calm."

"I let me felt like a home here. Whenever I miss my family, I will come to here."

"Yixing? Kristin? The lunch is ready." Madame Kim opened the door and reached out her head.

"Okay boys and girls! It's lunch time!" Lay announced to them.

"Yeah!" They cheered happily and ran out from the room.

Lay still holding Seokmin with him and we went downstairs together.

"Lay appa, can we sit with you?" A girl came and asked.

"Sure, come sit down, Hwayoung." He smiled at the girl.

"This is Kristin. And Kristin, this is Hwayoung. She's ten years old."

"Annyeong unnie! Are you Lay appa's girlfriend?"

"Annyeong, Hwayoung. Aniyo, Lay and I are just friends."

"Jinjja? Unnie, did you know that Lay appa likes a girl?" Hwayoung asked.

"Ani, he never tell me anything."

"Lay appa said that she was really pretty and kind-hearted. Did you know who that is?" She asked again.

"Yah, Hwayoung-ah, you talked too much." Lay said nervously while blushing.

"But, appa, you said that you will bring your girlfriend here one day."

"Hwayoung-ah, you're too talkative for a ten years old girl. It makes me think about Chanyeol." Lay laughed.

Baekhyun…I thought sadly.

"Hey, Kristin. Are you alright?" Lay nudged me.

"Yeah. Let's eat."

______

A/N:

Maybe Kristin didn't hate Baekhyun that much. So do you think Lay will confess to Kristin? I don't think so. He's too shy. Anyways, thanks for all the reads and votes! I love you all! My dear readers! Saw my background photo? It's Lay! I got it from Pinterest. So cute! And his emotion is so funny! So…VOTE and COMMENT! The vote is getting lesser! Maybe I lost too much readers…

#TheBestLuckChenEXO

~SHINeeTarminHo~