10:Fixing relationship(3)

Suho's POV

When Lay and I get down from the conquistador, Lay said happily, "Hyung, that was fun! Let's go to play again!"

I watched my watch and it shows that it's already 1 p.m. now.

"No, Lay. We should go to eat our lunch now."

"Aww..." He pouted and followed me to the food stall.

I texted the others go to the food stall for lunch. When we reach there, we only saw Baekhyun and Kristin. They didn't talk.

Baekhyun saw us and ran towards us. "Hey hyung!" He hug us tightly.

"Baekhyun...we...can't...c-can't...breath..." Lay said.

"Oh, mianhe, hyung." He let go and we sat down. "What's wrong with you two again?" I sat down beside Baekhyun while Lay sat down beside Kristin. Lay was waving his hand in front of Kristin, but she didn't bother at all.

"Umm...I don't how should I say..." Baekhyun said looking at Kristin. While Kristin, still looking at the other side.

I leaned to Baekhyun's ear and asked, "What have you done?"

"I...I-I kissed her..." He looked down, blushing.

"Mwo?! Why did you did that? Aren't you two haven't get back together?"

"Kristin?" Lay said. He turned to us and asked, "she's not answering me..."

"Lay, hajima." I command him.

"Okay, hyung." He put down his hand, still observing Kristin.

I turned back to Baekhyun, while he said, "There was many paparazi and fans...so I just felt like I suppose kiss her...because the fans and paparazi still don't know that we had broken up...so..."

"That's all?" I'm holding my laugh. That was too funny. Kristin just get mad because Baekhyun kissed her?! Don't tell me that they haven't kiss last time they're together...I hold and hold...finally I burst out laughing...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SO YOU MEAN SHE JUST MAD BECAUSE OF THIS?! DON'T TELL THAT YOU TWO HAVEN'T SHARE A KISS..."

"Yah! Kim Joon Myeon! That's not funny! Can you shut up please?!" Kristin suddenly turned to me and yelled.

"Mianhe...K-Kristin...t-that's too...too funny..."

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun and Kai walked towards us and saw me laugh like this. "Hyung? What makes you laugh like this?" Sehun asked.

"Hahaha...nothing...where are the others?"

"Umm, we don't know..." Kai answered.

"We'll just sit here and wait for them to come. Come, get a seat for yourself."

Sehun sat down and waved his hand in front of Kristin too, just like Lay did.

"Hyung, what's wrong with noona?" He asked me.

"Hah, you just act like Lay. He did that just now. Umm...you should ask Baekhyun what happened...I'm not sure whether he want to share with you guys or not..." Baekhyun was sitting beside me, still looking down at his shoes.

Sehun ran to Baekhyun's another side, sat down and asked, "Baekhyun hyung, what happened to you two? Why you two didn't talk?"

Baekhyun didn't answer, while Chanyeol and Joyceline came.

Chanyeol sat down beside Baekhyun and said, "Hi guys! What had I missed?"

"Nothing at all..." Baekhyun mumbled.