Thirteen Reasons Why (Ezria f...

By katrinaasalvador

A is finished. No, A is not Mona nor Lucas. Not CeCe nor Alison. Not Toby nor Spencer. And no, it’s not Ezra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Cheesy moments with Ezria
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
meep
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
another meep
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
meeeeeep
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
hallo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Christmas chapter!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
last meep of the story
v important meep

Chapter 31

2.8K 60 8
By katrinaasalvador

You know what's the best part of being a husband?

Waking up and welcoming a new day with the woman of your dreams in your arms.

Being a dad?

Waking up and knowing that you're a dad that is being relied on for protection and security.

But everything has its downside.

Me changing my son's diaper right now can attest to that and to top my morning with an encore, he peed at me. Gross!

"Alex Fitzgerald! That's not cool, little man. Not at all." I scolded my five-week old son and heard laughter behind me. "Aria I don't see anything funny here."

She giggled some more.

"Sorry, husband. It's just that it's funny to see you covered in your son's pee." She said and laughed some more. It just annoyed me to the point that I want to hug her so that she too, will be covered in Alex's pee.

"Can you at least change his diaper so I can go have a quick shower and change?" I practically begged my wife who was still in hysterics because of laughter.

"Of course but I still have to nurse the twins so you better cook the breakfast." Aria ordered and I went out of the room in no time and rushed to our shower in the bedroom.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

Since it's Saturday and I'm going to start going back to work this Monday, we decided to buy clothes and other necessities for Alex and Elicia so we headed to the nearest Babies R Us in Downtown. Of course, the girls decided to tag along to help Aria with her picks.

The first place in my itinerary is to buy two new and bigger cribs because damn, they're growing too fast! I picked the biggest and ordered two and I'll pay at the counter as soon as I'm done with all the things I have to purchase. Next stop, clothing area.

A blue onesie caught my attention so I grabbed it to have a little look and grinned to myself when I read the text.

Daddy's Drinking Buddy

I hunt for more witty lines in a onesie and found another one.

Handsome just like my daddy

I laughed to myself and left to look for my wife and the girls before I lead myself on and buy every onesie I see.

I heard Aria and the girls bickering at the other side of the column and went there to see what they're all up to.

"No, this bedsheet is better!" Hanna whined and Aria rolled her eyes.

"It looks horrible, Han!" My wife replied. So they're quarreling over bedsheets? Typical Hanna to make a small problem into a big one and fuss over it. The one Hanna wants is actually good but apparently my wife didn't like it.

"Buy those two, it's okay." I engaged with their conversation and Hanna clasped her hands in appreciation.

"Thanks, A!" Hanna squealed and put the bedsheet in the cart as I groaned and I heard Spencer sigh too.

"Stop it, Hanna. It isn't funny anymore." Spencer scolded Hanna and Emily just stood there looking for two more bedsheets with Aria and this time around, they're looking for a boy's bedsheet.

I left the girls to their business and did a little inspection of the things they put in the cart.

Ten bottles, six onesies, four bedsheets and two new and bigger cribs. I think that's enough for today.

I went back to the crib area and told the young man to bring the two cribs to the counter where we were and I pulled my credit card to pay.

"All that shopping is exhausting, where shall we eat?" Aria asked and I shrugged in return.

"It's up to you girls but I just want to order something for to go and go home to the twins." I said and Aria nodded.

~

"Aria, Alex won't eat that because that's just carrot and carrots tastes awful!" I told Aria as she tries to feed our son baby food, specifically carrots, and Alex denies it by spitting it out after he tastes it.

"But this is good for him!"

"It's good for him but the taste says otherwise for him!"

And thus our little fight scaring Alex so he started to whimper and being the twins that they are, Elicia would eventually cry too, following suit to her twin brother so I rushed to Elicia and swayed from side to side to prevent her from crying.

Aria was able to calm Alex before he lets out his fully blown cry and mind you, it was not a pretty sight.

When the twins settled down, we silently ate dinner in front of the television watching Les Miserables. In the middle of the movie, Aria fell asleep on my shoulder and took that as a sign to bring her to bed.

Heading to my closet and picking her favorite plain shirt of mine, I undressed her and helped her wear the shirt I got and removed her yoga pants. Lately, she's been really conscious about her body because she gained some body weight, some cute love handles which are not that excessive as she thinks, and stretch marks but overall, it doesn't change anything. That's why she covers herself up in clothes and now I don't get to see her lovely skin anymore.

I was about to kiss her goodnight on her forehead when she kissed me square on the lips and whispered, "Make love to me."

Of course being the good husband that I am, I obliged willingly.

But before anything could even start, she pushed me away. What the heck?

"I'm sorry. Nevermind what I said. Go to sleep now, Ezra. I love you." Aria sighed and turned her back to me. I don't think she meant to leave me hanging so I know there's something wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing."

"Aria, baby, I've been with you for years now so I know there's something wrong. What is it?" I mildly scold her.

"My body isn't at the right state to, um, pleasure you." Aria sheepishly replied and I wanted to laugh but I know that that will worsen whatever she thinks of her self-worth.

"Baby, you always pleasure me. In what aspect do you think you're lacking? Give me one because I can't think of any."

"Sexual pleasure." Aria said in a tone where she didn't know if she's asking a question or if she's declaring a statement.

"And why do you think so?"

"Because my body looks like crap!" She whined and I frown. How can she ever think that?

"Aria, listen to me." I said, trying to get her full attention. "You just gave birth. Twins, at that. Your body will take time to recover and right now, I don't actually give a flying f*ck about how you look like. You know what I think of whenever I see these?" I asked and traced some of her stretch marks on her stomach.

Aria shook her head.

"I see the most beautiful part of you." I said and it was true but she thinks otherwise and heard her snort.

"Because it reminds me that you carried and gave birth to two healthy twins who means the world to me and all of that happened because of our love for each other. Because I think that those are handprints left by angels who helped you carry our twins. Your 'love handles' as you call them emphasizes your curves more and only a man with no taste will not appreciate that. Everything became more perfect for me ever since I met you and it gets better every damn time and I hope that it will never end. I love you not for your body image but because as it cliché as this might sound, I love you because you're you."

At times like this, I personally think that I'm the resurrected version of William Shakespeare. Just sometimes.

"I never saw it like that." Aria said, stunned.

"But now you see it, yes?"

"Yes."

"Can we make love now?" I half-joked to relieve some tension on the air and Aria giggled.

"You never really have to ask, my dear."

~

A/N: omgomgomg I reached 12k+++ reads!!! :o

this is so surreal omg

but anyways, thank you for everything! Hope y'all are enjoying it this far! xx

To the people who sees themselves imperfect, that's okay. Everyone is perfectly imperfect just like you.

I'm not trying to say this in a bad way but just know that you're not alone.

Stretch marks? lol who cares? You're a tigress who earned her stripes.

Freckles? gurl you have the damn stars adorning your face, why hide it with foundation or a concealer?

Scars? those are proof that you lived your life to the fullest, it might be a scar that either has a good or a bad history but nevertheless, it makes you more... human.

Your imperfections is what makes you perfect, so keep your head up and don't let your tiara fall, girl! x

(or idk if ur a guy lolz) (if there are male readers hehehe)

Stay perfectly imperfect, loves!

Kat xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 175 16
Aria is involved in an abusive relationship with her 'boyfriend' Jake, and she has a child, Daisy, with Ezra that she has had to keep a secret from h...
220 20 13
Spencer and Toby are happy now that A gone but are they really gone? What about Noel and caleb are they coming back for ruin and wanting to kill Spen...
428 35 26
It's been a long time since Caleb dead and Alex lock up what will happened? Will Spoby stay happy? Ali and Emily had twins and Noel and Hanna are exp...
11.5K 291 21
Sequel to Unconditional Love~Spoby season 7 (WHICH HAS BEEN RE WRITTEN) "What are you doing here?" I ask Toby my hand resting on the door knob as I...