×Memories× Silver X Reader

By PandoraBowlingball

Under editing (I was like 12 when I wrote this so I figured I needed to shape it up a bit) You and Silver gre... More

Alive
Who gave her permission?
You... you don't remember me?
Red Headed Dork
First gym battle
Silver's first memory
I'm worried
Battle Time!!
I'm Sorry
A cute Smile
The Dark
Memory 2
Page/Hall of ✨🎉FAME🎉✨
I wish I could run
GOLDENROD CITY!!!!!!
This Only Happens In FairyTales
Hotel
New Day, New Nightmare
LUNCH
Old Friends
The Walk
Danger Aproaches
Betrayal
Battle Begins
Try To Fight
Don't hesitate
Am I a Bananna or a Batman?
Tagged
I need YOUR help!
I'm a monster
What He Deserves
Heartless
Yo friendlies
hey yall ( btw im de one laying in de snow)
eyyyy home fry peep derp dawg people
regarding covers
I need ur opinion
Broken
Your promise
EYYYY new story
Lost Memories
You can't do this alone
Q&A stuff
Oc stuff
Its almost over
White
I love her too much
Thats a promise
End of book Q&A

I'm a Big Idiot

612 19 12
By PandoraBowlingball

Your POV

I felt all of my courage shrivel up. All of the adrenaline from being mad at Silver was long gone and I felt like an idiot.

Which I guess I am.

I just ran into a cave that has an insane amount of Zubats. And it's dark.

I curled up into a ball and put my head in my hands. I shrunk into the wall trying to make myself as small as  I could.

" Help... Please...." I whispered, afraid that if I spoke any louder Zubats would hear me.

" Silver...."

Silver POV

I am such an idiot!

(Y/n) told me she was afraid and I laughed! I laughed! I could have comforted her or offered to hold her hand or something but no I just had to be a jerk!

What if she hates me?

Why? Why now? We literally just made up about another misunderstanding!

Am I just so stupid I can't think about her feelings for one second?!?

My boots clicked on the cave floor. Alerting all the Pokemon that I was here. So many Zubats.....

What if (y/n) was having the same problem? What if she was terrified??

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled my voice echoing through the cave

"(Y/N) IM SORRY!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" I shouted again losing hope by the second. This cave is so big.

" I'll help you.... (Y/n)..." I whispered to myself filling up with determination.

Your POV

((There will be a looottt of switching POV in this chapter! Sorry T^T))

I really wish Silver was here...

But then again.

He was being a jerk.

But I really need someone to comfort me...

I wish I could bring out Quilava but if I did the bright fire in it's back would attract or startle the Zubats I could tell was close by.

I sniffed burying my face in my arms. Tears were streaming down my face as I silently sobbed. I really wish Silver was here... Is he even looking for me...? Is he happy I ran away...?

A zubat flew too close and all thoughts in my head were replaced with fear... I can't take this anymore...

~•~

Silver's POV

I had been wandering around the cave for a while. I couldn't find (y/n) anywhere. I was really worried.

I heard sniffling nearby. I walked towards the source of the noises.

As I walked closer in the dimness of the cave I could just make out a person curled up against the wall. They were the source of the sniffling.

It was (y/n)

I stepped forward.

When my boot hit the ground (y/n) flinched.

" Please help me... Silver..." She whispered.

" (Y/n)..?" I watched as she slowly raised her head

Tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were puffy.

"Silver..?"

I kneeled in front of her and pulled her into a gentle hug.

" Yeah... Yeah, it's me... I'm here... I'm here... I'm here to help you..."

" Silver... Silver it was so scary!" I felt her arms wrap around me as she buried her head in my chest.

" (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

" Sorry... I'm a big idiot..."

" Yeah... You really are...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Burn By Emma Gray

Fanfiction

15.1K 571 26
*Antisepticeye x Reader x Darkiplier* *Spice in later chapters* Dark has visited you in your dreams for as long as you can remember. He's intoxicatin...
44.1K 2.5K 45
(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that...
6.7K 436 32
This is a sequel so if you haven't read the first book, it would be cool if you did. Now on to the description... Lots of time has gone by si...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...