Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

De LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... Mais

A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

S.A.O

10.3K 92 25
De LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

Today was Monday and I had school. Of course I don't mind school it just wears me out I guess. I ate a piece of toast and ran out the front door to go to school. As I ran further and further I could see the school coming into view until I felt my self slam into someone else. I tumbled to the ground while groaning and rubbing my head. I noticed someone standing in front of me that seemed to have thier hand sticking out for me to take it.

???: Are you ok Asuna?

I tried to make my vision come back to normal and I slowly saw Kirito staring right at me. My cheeks became a little like a rosy tint color as I took Kirito's hand.

Asuna: I'm fine!

Kirito: Good, now we better get to school or we'll be late.

I nodded and walked with him. As we successfully made it to school on time we said our goodbyes and went to our classes. He had math first and I had history. Not my favorite subject per-say, but I can deal with it. As I finished with my first class I started to walk to my next class when someone had pulled me from behind. I had seen a girl slightly shorter than me with brown hair. I knew her very well, because she was one of my first friends here. I also know she has a slight crush on Kirito which makes me bubbly on the outside, but on the inside I feel a pain in my side.

Liz: Asuna! Why were you late!?

Asuna: I wasn't late.

Liz: You were close to being late...who saved your butt this time?

Asuna: He didn't save my butt! He actually got a little in the way for your information!

Liz: Surrrrrrre. What's the real reason?

He did  get in the way which was the truth, but I guess the real reason was because I slept late.

Asuna: Lets get to class! You're going to make me late this time!

We started running to science when we suddenly stopped by the classroom door. As we got there I had seen Kirito smiling and waving for us to come sit by him. Of course I had seen Liz get all red, but it looked like he was looking at me mostly. Anyway, as we got closer Liz sat by Kirito while I sat by her. Kirito would sometimes glance my way and smile and I would smile back. Soon the class was over and then it seemed like the whole day was over too.

Liz went to walk to her house while Kirito and I walked beside eachother to go to our houses. We lived close to eachother, but we weren't neighbors. As we suddenly became to a departure we said our goodbyes.

Kirito: Cya tomorrow Asuna.

Asuna: You too.

Then a wave of excitment flushed over me. I quickly ran to my house and started to get my head gear for a game called Sword Art Online on. I layed my whole body on my bed and plugged in my head gear. Then I soon appeared into a virtual reality world with many people. I looked around and spotted a man with black clothing. He was walking to one of the floors of the floating castle called Aincrad. He seemed strange to me because he didn't show his face much. 

I quickly walked up to the person and slightly turned him around. I had noticed he jumped a little when my hand met his shoulder. As he turned his face over to me a chill ran up my spine. This face was familiar to me and I could see his expression was probably the same as mine.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.5K 780 41
(They keep adding girls to the harem so this is how I would imagine Asuna being fed up. This is a Kirisuna story... Enjoy the ride.) (UNDER EDITING) ...
33K 623 25
What if Kirito fails the fight with Quinella? What if he becomes her personal Integrity knight? This story takes place in between Kirito's and Quinel...
155K 1.9K 40
It's my first fanfic, so please understand This story takes place after alicization. Kirito just woken up from alicization after 3 months inside that...
46.9K 655 26
Alice Zuberg is a sheltered girl who is highly intellegent and very athletic, but has bad trust issues with romance do to a childhood accident. One d...