Spanking One Direction: SCRIP...

By FreeToBeStAble

More

Spanking One Direction: SCRIPT
Harry and Office
Liam and Late
Zayn and Niall
Zayn and Weed
Niall and Rude
Harry and Pussy (cat)
Harry and Innapropriatism (a sort-of part 2 to Pussy Cat)
Flashback: Louis and Mum
Liam and Social Media
Harry and Stealing Part 1
Harry and Stealing Part 2
Harry and Stealing BONUS
Niall and Faking?
Louis and Sass
Harry and Rude
Liam and Embarrassment
Little and Liam
Harry and Misbehavior
Curfew
Niall and Mother
False Accusations
All Tied Up
Framed
The Office
Old Fashioned
Party Boys

Louis and Grades

4.7K 40 14
By FreeToBeStAble

Louis has caught me cheating on several tests and decides to do something about it. Sibilings.

(Y/N), do you have a moment to talk? I think we have something very important to talk about young lady.

I'm kind of busy but whatever. And 'young lady'? Really Lou?

Excuse you, but you're only fifteen. I'm 22, so yes, young lady. You won't be busy for long, we'll be talking.

Finnneeee what do you want?

Drop your attitude. Now. I know something about you that you do NOT want me knowing.

Err... What? (Gets nervous and uncomfortable)

 Yeah. You should be nervous. What were you thinking? CHEATING? Really (Y/N)!?

 W-what are you talking about?! I don't cheat..

Don't you dare play dumb with me. You cheated on no less than five tests, and you had better confess right now. I know exactly how to solve this little problem of yours.

 How the hell do you know that?! It's like you've been spying on me, what the hell?!

Your teacher called and I would strongly suggest you stop swearing! You are getting yourself in deeper than I think you'd like!

Oh my gosh Louis stop acting like you're my mom, it's just a few tests and I needed to boost my grade. Calm down, I don't do it all the time (rolls eyes)

When mom is out I am in charge! You do it often enough for someone to have taken notice, and this won't boost your grade, this will drop it. You can be EXPELLED (Y/N)! I have had just about enough of this attitude that you're displaying.

Well I haven't been expelled and my grade is better than ever, so go away! (Groans)

(growls) That's it. (walks over to drawer, starts rummaging around) (pulls out a wooden spoon) (Y/N), you're coming with me. (grabs your wrist forcefully)

What the fuck?! Let go of me! Ow you're hurting my wrist dammit!

(voice drops) I SAID TO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! You are coming with me (grips wrist tighter as I storm up the stairs)

(Whimpers) owie Lou! I'm coming! Ow! Slow down!

It wouldn't be so 'Ow!' if you would have listened. (places you in the corner) Stay.

Umm... Excuse me?! I'm not a dog or a toddler, I'm not going to 'stay' in this stupid corner, bitch

(smacks your bottom a harsh five times) I said to stay.

Ow! What the heck you creep! Don't touch my butt! (Blushes)

(glares you down) You're getting spanked today. Actually, right after I sit down and drag your sorry butt across my knee.

(Blushes furiously) no way in hell! You're not touching me, even mom doesn't do that! Don't freaking touch me!

(angry) I will be spanking you! Mom should have been doing this years ago. Your attitude has taken a turn for the worse, and I am just about to fix that.

(Still flustered) no! What the heck I do everything right and I mess up once! It was a mistake okay? I get it! Just leave me alone I'm sorry, geeze!

You have had this terrible attitude! I'm not going to just leave this, because you're gonna end up doing something stupid and... (frustrated) I just don't want you to end up in bigger trouble than a spanking from your older brother okay?

But that's so embarrassing! (Whines) please don't, I'm sorry! I'll re-take the tests! Please!

(caring) (Y/N/N) I'm sorry. I would hold back, but I know I have to do this. It will honestly help you, and I promise you'll thank me in the future.

(Turns bright red) no!

You will, I swear! Just..... C'mere

(Trudges over) I'm sorry though!

(takes your hand) I know, but sorry doesn't always fix everything, does it?

(Whines) I think it does

Well, I don't think it does. And as of right now, I am master disciplinarian, and I'm going to fix this. (tugs on arm a little) Over one of my knees please.

(Starts to freak out) No! Fuck off! I'm not doing that!! (Wiggles out of his grip) You're not the boss of me and you're not going to hit me! Especially THERE!

(calm) In case you'd like to struggle more, I wouldn't mind to take down your pants and panties while I'm spanking you.

What the hell, you're not going to rape me! Leave me alone! I hate you! (Writhes around) (Crimson red face)

I'm not raping you, I'm teaching you a lesson. It starts NOW (yanks you over my left knee, locking your legs down with my right leg)

(Wriggling around) Noooo Louis this is so humiliating stopppp

It's supposed to be, love. (reaching to take down your pants) I think this'll do the trick (takes them down) Yeah, this will definitely  fix your problem

(Starts tearing up) (blushing continuously) (whimpering) don't! (Throws hands back to cover bottom)

(pushes hands away) Ah ah ah.... (teasing) We'll be having none of that now will we? (answering own question) No, I don't think so. (takes panties down) Ah, there we go. Yes, this will do the trick exactly, don't you think?

No! I don't think! (Crying from embarrassment) I can't believe you're staring at my bum!

I'm not staring, I'm deciding what to do here. I've got this wooden spoon, and I think I'm going to have to warm you up. (cracks knuckles)

Stoppp talking to me like I'm three! And you don't HAVE to do anything, you're just being an asshole!

I thought I told you to watch your language (Stern). (Y/N), you're not going to like this, but I will be doing a hand warm up. In case you don't know, that means about 25 hits with my hand.

(Groans) I hate you.Under no circumstances should my BROTHER be touching my bare bum!

(hurt) (Y/N)... Look, I'm not trying to be a major ass here. I'm just trying to help you because I love you!

I'm sorry Lou (stops fighting and wriggling) I love you too. It's just embarrassing, you know? (Says softly)

(guilty) Honey, I know. Trust me when I say this, I know how embarrassing it is. Maybe my own sibling hasn't ever spanked me.... but I could tell you some stories. (sidetracked)

Oh how about you tell me? We could get popcorn and tell stories right now, now that everything's better (trying to get out of it)

(stern) (Y/N). I'm sorry, I can't let you out of this. Later we could tell stories. Now, it's time to start.

(Buries face in rug) fine

(caring) You want a pillow to bury your face in?

(Blushes even more) yes

Alright love (hands you pillow). It begins now. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

OW! Louis not so hard! (Embarrassed because can feel bum jiggling)

Sorry love, I've gotta go hard. (flattens out hand further) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Stop, I don't like this! Stop! (Ears turn red)

I didn't think you were going to like this. I'm sorry, it's not really supposed to be liked (Y/N/N). (shakes out hand) Gosh this hurts my hand. It's been so long since I've had to do this (muttering) SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Well it hurts my bum more! What do you mean so long?! You've done this before! OW!

There are certain things you don't need to know yet (Y/N/N). I'm quite aware that your precious butt hurts. I've been on both ends of this before. Just stay still. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(Turns even redder) stop saying embarrassing things! Fuck you Lou! (Whining)

If that's how you want to play things... (rubs over heated skin) Perhaps I should spank you for cussing so much at me as well. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

(Cringes) don't touch my ass (grumbles)

(humorous) Oops, too late for that now isn't it? (picks up wooden spoon) I won't be touching it anymore. I'm going to introduce you to a friend of mine. SLAP His name is Mr. Spoon.

OWIE! (Reaches back again) that really hurt! P-please!

I think it's about time you stopped reaching back here (pins hand behind back) It's supposed to hurt.

But my bum is on fire! (Groans)

Yeah, it's kinda supposed to be. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Really on fire.

(Starts sobbing) I'M SORRY! Stop Louis I'm sorry!

Ah, now we're getting somewhere. SLAP SLAP Tell me what you did wrong SLAP SLAP and hurry up, I'm sure you want to get out of this position as much as I do SLAP

I-I cheated on my tests! Im sorry Lou Lou! (Blushes at the nickname slip)

Awwww, my baby sister. Yes, we'll finish up with ten more of these SLAP . Then you'll sit on my lap and cry and cry. I shall let you. (smiles)

 (Embarrassed again) okay (mumbles)

 SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP Don't be embarrassed, it's completely natural to react in this way to this kind of treatment.

 I really don't like you seeing my bum (cries harder) OUCH!

 I know you don't. But again, it's a part of life. Everyone has a butt. Yours is more red than usual. (shrugs) I guess it's also a part of life. SLAP SLAP

 (Sighs) not helping... Owwww hurry up!

 (slows intentionally) SLAP It wasn't supposed to be helpful. Tell me (Y/N), do you think it's a good idea to argue with me while you're in this position?

 (Doesn't answer) Lou-isssss

(frustrated again) Answer me! SLAP

YEOW! No! No it not, it's not a good idea, I'm sorry (sobbing)

SLAP Alright, that's my good girl. Shhhh you're alright now. (pulls up panties gently) (pulls you into my lap carefully) I'm sorry I had to go so hard on you.

(Cries harder) I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

Now now, it's alright. (rocks you gently back and forth) Just fall asleep now

I c-cant it burns too much! (Lets out a frustrated sob)

(rubs back softly) Just let it all out

(Starts sobbing harder) I'm sorry. I'll retake the tests

Yes you will. (caring) Alright darling, it's over now. No need to cry. I don't want you to keep crying and get yourself sick.

 O-okay. (Starts to calm down a little)

There it is. there's my baby sister.

(Smiles softly) sorry I disappointed you Lou Lou. I just wanted to get good grades and impress you

(guilty) It's okay my lovely. I'm so proud of what you have done on your own. Just fall asleep, right here (rubs arm gently)

(Gets drowsy) okay. Night Lou

Goodnight sissy (sweetly)

(Falls into a peaceful sleep)

@Xxxblueeyesxxx11 ME!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...
163K 8.6K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
219K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
252K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...