Mr.Irwin (a.i)

De hemmosmashin_

Just what if a girl who doesn't give a care in the world, falls head over heels for an attention seeking lite... Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
IM SORRY
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
IDK
Thirty seven
Thirty Eight
NOT THE EPILOGUE
Epilogue
Comments.

Seventeen

662 10 3
De hemmosmashin_

Layla-

I felt his eyes on me watching as I took more pictures of my surroundings.

Keeping a close glance on me with every move he took.

"You look great."

I turned around and saw Colton another time tonight.

I nodded and glanced but on to the camera zooming in on the lights on the ceiling.

"You thirsty?."

I looked up and glanced at the cup in his hand.

I nodded meekly since i was walking around all night and it was getting stuffy with everyone in such a close area.

I took it from him and took a big gulp sighing a little bit feeling the liquid run down my throat.

"Thank you,but if you don't mind i'd like to finish this up."

He chewed on his top lip before putting his hands on his jeans and walking away doing a little wave and smiled.

I sighed tipping back the cup taking a few more gulps before walking around some more.

After taking a few pictures of couples here and there promising them to be in the yearbook.

I made my way to the middle of the floor taking everything in.

I started sweating and things got blurry.

People were in slow motion around me and I felt a lump in the back of my throat.

I grabbed my head shaking it a little before my eyes met with a certain pair of hazel ones before I collapsed seeing nothing but black all around me.

I felt myself being picked up I still couldn't see or move for that matter.

"Hold on a little bit longer."

I know that voice.I knew who it was from the way he was carrying me.

I felt his heart through his chest beating loud and fast with him breathing hard.

I was laid down before I felt someone shaking me hard.

Trying to open my eyes I saw pale silhouettes all around me.

"Come on,come on."

I breathed hard really hard before poking open my eyes.

"Sit her up and get back.", a loud voice ran through my ears.

I felt a pair of hands sitting me up pushing my hair out of my face.

I opened my eyes all the way taking in everything.

It was all still a little blurry.

I looked all around me.I happened to be outside with a few people surrounding me.

"Layla are you okay?!"

I nodded rubbing my head before grabbing someone to my lefts hand and pulling myself up.

"What's going on?"

"You fell and kinda fainted."

I looked up seeing him towering over me looking at me with worried eyes.

"Well I'm fine thank you."

Everyone else who was gathered around nodded and walked away.

I groaned rubbing my hands together breathing a few times.

"Did you drink alcohol or something or?"

"N-o but I did drink something Colton gave me I didn't taste alcohol in it though."

He balled his fists and walked forward almost jogging.

I rushed after him keeping up with pace.

"Why what is going on?!!"

He clenched his fists whiter and whiter.

His jaw was shut prominent.

He opened his mouth with a snarl and said,"that son of a bitch put something in your drink I know it."

Then he tried to get out
Of my grasp and start walking inside.

I grabbed his arm again pulling him to me.

"What exactly are you gonna do punch him?!?, you don't even know if he did and you could go to jail for that do you not realise that!!?

His Adam Apple was bobbing up and down while he stared hard at the ground in frustration and confusion.

I on the other hand
Was studying him trying to figure out what his next move would be.

He was still staring and rubbing his chin

I cleared my throat.

"I'm fine,really,i proably got really tired or something and I know what it looks like but we don't have the full story."

"This night was supposed to go smoothly and I don't want someone like him hurting you or doing anything to take away from your happiness."

I just smiled and squeezed his shoulder with my hand.

"I kinda want to go home now."

He kicked a rock with his foot before breathing in the fresh night air.

The stars were out and we were surrounded by cars other than the vacant parking lot.

He rubbed the back of his head before looking up at me and saying,"have you seen world war z?"

"What?."

"World war z the movie!!."

I shook my head no and glanced up at him with confusion written over my face.

He groaned and paced in front of taking two steps front and two steps back.

"This is outrageous,not only is it one of the best movies.actually scratch that it is the best movie."

I laughed a little before kneading my hands together.

"You have to watch it!!."

"I will one day!.", i said with fake excitement in my voice.

His face went blank.

"No I mean like now."

"As in right now."

"Yes as in right now."

"Right now?"

"Yes right now."

I shook a little with laughter and said,"okay and where would I watch this movie?."

"My place but I can't leave here with you so you'll tail your car behind mine and follow me and I'm gonna run off to my car right now so you can't say no."

Then he did a little jog run over to his car and opened the door and got in shutting the door.

I sighed grabbing my keys out of my clutch before walking over to my car getting in cranking it on.

His pulled out slowly before turning out with my following behind him.

He kept slowing down and going faster then just to slow down again.

I looked in the mirror my curls still in tact but fallen a little.

I had a little bruise forming on my leg from where I fell.

I knew there was going to be more than just that one.

At one point he even stuck his hand out the window flipping me off.

I was laughing before I stuck my hand out the window returning it.

And that's how we drove for a good five minutes with people giving us weird looks at redlights.

Eventually my arm collapsed cause it was tired and he stuck his huge hand back inside his car too.

He lived farther out then I expected for him too.

Nice big houses coming into my vision my eyes widened a little from the fact he must live in one of these.

While my house was an old two story which needs a desperate new coat of paint and the kitchen is from the 60s.

He then pulled in to a driveway of a huge beauitful house.

Getting out the car he folded his arms waiting for me to get out.

Looking in the mirror for a quick second fixing myself a little before getting out and walking up to him.

We walked in him fishing his keys out of his pocket before unlocking the door letting me in.

My eyes proably got a little big wouldn't be surprised.

He had such a nice house the walls framed with photos of im guessing his family.

And the floor weird that I'm like gaping over floor.but it was a dark charcoal color and it was wood.

Obsessing over wood put that on strange addictions.

He smiled with his perfect teeth before grabbing me and pulling me into the living room.

His high cieling and had a fireplace
On the side with couches lined up in the middle.

"Your house is so pretty."

"I didn't know houses could be pretty but I'm sure the house feels flattered."

I put on a blank face staring at him.

He looked away before saying ,"I'm gonna change and I'm pretty sure you don't want to stay in that dress,but I have some smaller clothes you can wear if you want?."

I screamed on the inside at the thought of wearing his clothes.

"Yeah thanks."

He motioned with his hands to follow him while he lead up the black staircase which I'm guessing his room.

His room was exactly what I thought it would be.

Huge kind bed, everything matching and in order.

He walked over to his dresser bringing out a black tshirt for me and some grey sweatpants.

I smiled before taking them out of his hands.

He pointed with his arm over to a bathroom.

"You can change in there."

I silently made my way over to it shutting it behind me locking it.

I sighed before unzipping the dress letting it fall to the ground before pulling on the shirt over my head and sliding the pants up my legs.

I quickly folded my dress and unlocked the door opening it and walking out.

The clothes were baggy but that was okay.

He turned around him already changed and took my dress and sat it on his bed before grabbing my hand dragging me down the stairs to the living room.

_________________________

Honestly this story sucks so bad and I apologize I'm sorry I don't even know if I'm gonna continue it because it's not turning out the way I want it to at all.

But I'll post a few more chapters and stuff see how everything turns out.

I'm not going to proof read this cause I'm too lazy .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 66 10
A school romance slowly brews when a new student, tall, dark and mysterious boy, roams around the hallways catching one nerdy girl's eye.
74 0 10
A new girl moving in and needs help to find a class and becomes friends w this girl, she shows her the friends she has at her school and than meets t...
3.7K 128 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
24M 689K 66
Where a naive girl with lots of baggage and a rockstar that can't seem to think of anyone but himself fall in love over the span of 24 hours