Mushroom High

pinkandpeachy

Drama is inevitable, whether one is at the top of the social hierarchy or a victim of those who are. Friendsh... Еще

Mushroom High
1. The First Day Of School
2. A New Friend And A New Girlfriend
3. Break Up And Make Up
4. Not So Uncool
5. Amore
6. Getting Closer
7. A Rainy Evening
8. Triple Date
9. Group Work
10. I Can't Move On
11. Pranks
12. Experiencing New Things
13. Blogs
Pls read!!!
14. Flashbacks
15. Roses And Daisies
16. Christmas
17. Surprises
18. It Can't Always Go Your Way
19. Party Poopers
20. Perspectives
21. Valentines Day
23. A Step Further
24. After School
25. Bumping Into Rivals
26. Rosalina's Birthday
27. Hallucinations
28. Starting Fresh
29. Unpopulars For The Win
30. Revenge Isn't Sweet
31. A Single Peach
32. Not A Good Day
33. Another Secret Revealed
Hi
34. The Human Girl With Orange Hair
35. The Perfect Life
36. Lakeside Park
37. Fools And Fight-Pickers
38. A Night At Hollywood
39. Unconditional
Announcement
40. Last-Minute Realizations
41. A New Truth
42. The Last Day Of School
43. Fifteen Years Later
A Final Message From The Author
Behind The Chapters

22. Hidden Hobby

1.1K 43 33
pinkandpeachy

*Monday morning*

“We will miss part of History because we have to go to Gym 2,” the class’ History teacher, Mr. Shy Guy informed. “The principal has an announcement.” The teacher and students made their way to Gym 2.

When they got there, they noticed that the sophomores were seated on the bleachers. The freshmen sat down in front of them.

“What now? All of the principal’s announcements are annoying and pointless,” Peach said, twirling a lock of her blonde hair around one of her fingers. After a few minutes of waiting, the principal, Mr. Goomba came to the gym.

“Good morning, students,” he greeted. About half of the students greeted him back. “I’m sure you’re all wondering why you are seated here now,” Mr. Goomba said. “You freshmen and sophomores will have a school dance.” The students started talking to each other.

“Will our dance be combined?” a sophomore questioned.

“Yes. The juniors and seniors will have their prom, which is separate from the dance you’ll have,” the principal stated. “However, it will be different this year for you freshmen and sophomores. I have selected a few people who will be in charge of planning it. I will give a few basic rules, but these students will work together to plan the dance themselves. If the dance is successful, they will receive recognition at the year-end awards.” The students once again began talking to their seatmates. Mr. Goomba waited until the students were quiet.

“I will now announce the students that the staff and I have picked,” he started. “From the freshmen, we picked Bowser Koopa, Mario Mario, Peach Toadstool, Rosalina, Toadette, and Yoshi. The sophomores we picked are Abbey, Chad Dawson, Jake, Melanie, Sofia Lee, and Troy Cook.” The students started mumbling to each other.

“Peach? Isn’t she that super pretty girl who has a vlog channel on StarTube?” one sophomore Toadette whispered to her friend.

“Yeah and she’s the queen of her grade. No freshman wants to mess with her,” the Toadette’s friend replied.

“If you are one of the twelve students, stand up,” Mr. Goomba said. Some of the students glanced at each other. Rosalina stood up confidently and at about the same time as Peach. Bowser also stood up right away. Mario, Yoshi, and Toadette got up when everyone else was up. The confident sophomores stood up too, followed by the shier ones of the six. A few of the other students applauded politely. “You will miss the rest of your first period today to start planning,” the principal said. “You may leave now and go to Conference Room C, in the faculty.” The twelve students left the gym. The principal gave a piece of paper to Abbey on her way out.

“Discuss these basic rules to follow with the others,” he said.

“Mario, hold yourself together,” Yoshi whispered to Mario on their way out.

“Don’t worry, I can handle myself perfectly fine,” Mario assured.

“You turn brain-dead whenever Peach is within a five-feet radius of you,” Yoshi stated.

“Chill, Yosh. Just help me focus and I’ll be fine,” Mario replied.

“Students, you may return to your class now,” Mr. Goomba said to the remaining students.

*in Conference Room C*

The freshmen and sophomores didn’t really interact often. So when they got to the conference area, they sat opposite to each other. “Ok, the principal wants me to go over the basic rules we need to follow,” Abbey said, running one of her hands through her ginger hair. “The dance needs to be in either April or May and it has to take place on a Saturday.”

“Who the hell would go to school on a Saturday?” Bowser questioned.

“It doesn’t have to take place at school. So, wait till I’m done before giving me any snide remarks,” Abbey replied. “And there goes the second rule- it can take place at school, but it doesn’t have to.”

“When does this end?” Peach whispered.

“In like twenty minutes,” Toadette whispered back.

“The third rule is that we need to have a dress code,” Abbey stated.

“What?!” Peach’s eyes widened. “Not again! Why must every school-related event have a dress code?”

“Maybe because some people find it uncomfortable when others dress in skimpy clothes,” Abbey rolled her eyes. “What is it with you freshmen and not being able to keep your mouths shut at the right times?”

This will be a very long meeting, Mario thought.

*at dismissal*

“Di, we’re going to my house. Aren’t you gonna come with us?” Peach asked.

“Umm, no. I have to do extra-credit stuff,” Dixie lied.

“Come on, it’s just extra-credit,” Peach rolled her eyes. “Isn’t that optional?”

“I have to do it because my parents will ground me for the whole summer if I fail the core subjects,” Dixie stated.

“Oh, poor you. Well, text me later then!” Peach walked away.

Once Dixie was sure that Peach was nowhere in sight, Dixie grabbed her bag and raced home. She flung open the door and headed down to the basement, locking the basement door behind her. When Dixie reached the bottom of the stairs, she turned on the lights.

In the basement, there were easels and crates holding art supplies and old works. There were blocks of stone and wood for carving and whittling. There were also a computer and printer for digital art and surfing the web. A mini fridge and armchair were there for when Dixie took breaks. and there were pieces of artwork everywhere. She headed toward an easel and picked up a brush. She then realized that some cloth was covering the easel. She removed it, and saw what was underneath.

The word love was painted at the top of the canvas, and in the middle was an unfinished portrait of Dixie and Diddy. The date at the bottom read 06/13/13. Dixie had painted it the day before she and Diddy broke up. Dixie felt chills go down her spine because the painting held so many memories.

She quickly placed the painting somewhere else and put a new canvas on the easel. With a tray of many different colors of paint at her side, Dixie began a new painting.

One hour later, Dixie had finished her painting. She put the date in one corner of the canvas, along with her signature. Dixie took a step back to admire her artwork.

It took place in Math class and Ms. Paratroopa was writing algebra equations on the board. Daisy, Yoshi, and Boo were at the front, listening to the teacher's lecture. Luigi and Rosalina were taking notes while talking quietly to each other. Donkey Kong and Diddy were chatting. Peach was applying lip gloss while talking to Dixie, Toadette, and Birdo. Toadette was also trying to listen to the lesson at the same time. Toad was taking notes and also giving the populars annoyed glances. Bowser, Wario, and Waluigi were throwing tape balls at each other. Mario was staring at Peach.

Dixie smiled. It was a perfect example of Math class.

*meanwhile*

Yoshi arrived at a Goombolio’s pizzeria. “Table for two,” he told the hostess. She led Yoshi to a small booth. Yoshi was going to meet Luigi for dinner. They had to talk about something.

Fortunately, Yoshi didn’t have to wait long. Luigi arrived shortly after Yoshi was seated.

“Hey, Yosh,” he said. “Let’s order!” They ordered a family size Party Popper (a mix of the bestselling pizza flavors), a sampler (spinach dip and pita chips, garlic bread, and potato skins), and two strawberry-mango smoothies.

“Daisy’s scared,” Yoshi informed Luigi.

“Why?” Luigi asked. “What does she think I’ll do? All I want is for us to retain our friendship.”

“I don’t know, but you should probably talk to her sometime. She keeps panicking about you. And she won’t even read your text messages,” Yoshi stated.

“Ok, I will. But, do you know what she’s scared of?” Luigi questioned.

“Well Dai had a rough time with Peach, so she’s probably afraid of you judging her,” Yoshi replied.

“If she keeps her distance from me, then how will we ever stay friends?” Luigi said.

“Daisy just needs to gain some confidence. You’re her weakness, she can break down because of you. So, you’ll have to help her by starting conversations with her,” Yoshi advised.

“Ok, I’ll do that,” Luigi responded. “But Yosh, if I tell you something, can you promise not to tell anyone?”

“Umm, I promise,” Yoshi said. Luigi took a deep breath.

“I think I like Daisy back…” he mumbled.

“Seriously?” Yoshi exclaimed. Luigi shushed him.

“I’ve felt funny about her since the beginning of the school year or probably a little earlier,” he said. “I never thought of that feeling as anything, so I always ignored it. When Rosalina came along, my mind was taken off of Daisy… At first. And then, the feeling came back. I always considered my feelings for Rosalina stronger, so I ignored them as usual. But now that Rosie and I aren’t together, I feel as if I like Daisy for real… But, I know we both need a little bit of time.”

“I won’t tell anyone,” Yoshi promised.

“Especially not Daisy.”

“Of course not Dai!”

“You know Yoshi, you’re a really good friend. Thanks for inviting me to dinner here.”

“You’re welcome, Weegee.”

A few minutes later, their food came. The two friends instantly began eating like… Well, hungry teenagers.

If you're folowing me then THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!! I got my 30th follower today! So here is an update to celebrate. I don't think I wrote the first part of this chapter very good but what do you think? Idk if I've mentioned this before but if you're a really active reader of this book I might dedicate a chapter to you! Also it just occured to me now that there are countless Mario high school books now... I'm not really complaining, it's just that I find it shocking bc I released this book in July 2013 and there weren't any other Mario high school books that I knew of on Wattpad then. A lot can change in (almost) a year! I'm happy that there are lots of Mario books now since that's pretty much why I wanted to write Mario books on Wattpad- I wanted there to be more Mario books. And I'm happy that I've discovered so much Mario authors and books! Well that's enough of my rambling. Anyways pls add, comment, vote, etc. Thanks!

- pinkandpeachy

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.4K 322 69
Disney x readers. I write for all characters. I take requests, but ONLY in Tumblr! Cover picture by Dylan Bman.
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.9K 558 25
"So you're saying there're Russians in Hawkins?" "Where else would they be?" "I don't know, Steve. Maybe Russia." "She's got a point. Why would Russi...