Fates | Klance AU

Par Erika_Saur

Highest Rankings: #320 in Fanfiction #13 in Voltron #50 in Klance Lance is in a large family, and his mother... Plus

Chapter One: As Fate Would Have It
Chapter Two: Shop 'til You Drop (Or not, Your Choice)
Chapter Three: Silence Isn't Always Golden
Chapter Four: It's Okay (and Bonus Comic at the End!)
Chapter Five: Katie, Katie, is Your Name Actually Katie or is this a Cruel Joke?
Chapter Six: Onward, Valiant Steed!
Chapter Seven: OH.
Chapter Eight: Drive
Chapter Nine: That Unnamed Place
Chapter Ten: Damn Pidgeons and Their Terrible Ways
Chapter Eleven: Grass Kicks and High-Speed Spanish
Chapter Twelve: She is Mean
Chapter Thirteen: Betrayal
Chapter Fourteen: You Know How to Read the Clock
Chapter Fifteen: Twenty Questions
Chapter Sixteen: Stepped Over the Line
Chapter Seventeen: He Should Have Known
Chapter Eighteen: Nightmary
Chapter Nineteen: Waffles
Chapter Twenty: Hobbit Hair
A/N: Hiatus
A/N: I'm Back!
Chapter Twenty One: Sharp Shooter
Chapter Twenty Two: Fancy Vocab
Chapter Twenty Three: Dating
Chapter Twenty Four: Knife Throwing
Chapter Twenty Five: Lost
Chapter Twenty Six: Paper Crane
Chapter Twenty Seven: Emperor Pidgeon
Chapter Twenty Eight: Pidge Podge
Chapter Twenty Nine: Strawberry Boy
Chapter Thirty: Braids
Chapter Thirty One: Grilled Cheese
Chapter Thirty Two: Pizza Police
Chapter Thirty Three: Repick
Chapter Thirty Four: Tangled
Chapter Thirty Five: Catch Me
Chapter Thirty Six: Spots
Chapter Thirty Seven: Faith
Chapter Thirty Eight: Fallen
Chapter Thirty Nine: Embrace the Gay
Chapter Forty: Sweeping
Chapter Forty One: Angel?
Chapter Forty Two: Couple
Chapter Forty Three: Diner
Chapter Forty Four: Awkward Silence
Chapter Forty Five: Good Talk
Chapter Forty Six: Fancy Man
Chapter Forty Seven: Devil's Gift
Chapter Forty Eight: Notes
Chapter Forty Nine: Matt Attack
Chapter Fifty: Whirlwind
Chapter Fifty One: Sleepover
Chapter Fifty Two: Yes or No
Chapter Fifty Three: Right
Chapter Fifty Four: Red String of Fate
Epilogue
Q&A [Answers]
Q&A [Continued]

Bonus Chapter #1

3.4K 154 235
Par Erika_Saur

Thanks for 100K my lovelies!! 💕 I'm thinking of calling you readasaurs because readers is boring haha X)

Now, important question: would you guys like me to make an instagram account with sneak peeks and stuff? They probably won't be for Fates, sadly, but I will definitely do some sneak peeks if we get more views (and more bonus chapters) ;)

If at least... I don't know 10 of you say yes I'll make it UwU It would have the same username Erika Saur

And for either 150 or 200K, I was thinking about an interview! You can ask questions to

- Keith

- Lance

- Alex

- Pidge

- Me ;)

- if there's any other characters you want to ask something, comment on this line!

If no one says anything I guess I'll make up questions ;v; Now on to the story!

"I, for one, would most certainly like to dance," Keith had said. Now, he kind of regretted it. It had nothing to do with Lance of course. He was just horrible at dancing.

The only sort of dance he could do were K-pop choreos and he wasn't even good at those. People told him otherwise, but he had no confidence in his dancing whatsoever. Lance, on the other hand... God, Lance was amazing.

He was beautiful and amazing and absolutely stunning. They had needed the entire group to talk him out of doing some dance involving his hips and long legs. Keith wouldn't be prepared.

Now, the two were comfortably slow dancing... or, they would be if there weren't so many stares. "Keith..." Lance whispered, "I don't feel safe."

"Hey," he pressed their foreheads together. "We'll protect each other, right?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Keith smiled that soft smile that sent Lance up to cloud nine. "Besides, most of them are just jealous." He looked off to the side and Lance followed his gaze.

And there in the corner were a bunch of girls fangirling about how Lover Boy Lance had gotten together with The Keith.

Lance let out a nervous laugh. "Well, that's not too bad."

"See?"

He nodded, trying to let go of all the nervous butterflies in his stomach. Keith was right, most of the stares were a mixture of proud, awe, and a little bit of confusion. Then anxiety came right back to punch him in the face.

A group of boys in the back were eyeing him with an emotion he couldn't name, but he definitely knew it wasn't good. He recognized one of them, but he couldn't put a name to the face. The song ended and he stepped back from Keith. One of the boys was starting to walk over. "I- I need to go to the bathroom." He sped away before he could get a response.

He stepped into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Lance could see the fear in his face. He'd told himself that he wouldn't let himself feel like this anymore, and yet, here he was, acting like some sort of peasant with the Bubonic Plague.

He took in a deep breath.

I'm fine.

I'm fine.

I'm fine.

I'm fi-

"Well, if it isn't little Lance." The boy stood in front of him, probably an inch or two taller, but to Lance, it felt like he was being stared down by a mountain.

He hesitated for a moment. "Do I know you?"

"Oh, so first you make my girlfriend break up with me, then you decide you like guys, and now you say you don't know who I am?"

"Ah." Lance's face hardened into a piercing glare. "Trevor."

"So what's the deal, huh?" Trevor leaned closer. "You like dudes now?"

He held his hands together behind his back. "I can like boys and girls."

"This isn't some fantasy world, McClain," Trevor spat. "Make up your mind."

Lance yelled, "Who says you're the boss of me?!"

"That's not just what I say. It's God's will."

He rolled his eyes. "If God existed, you wouldn't have born! You thought you could abuse your girl- sorry, ex-girlfriend without consequences? And now you think you can tell me what my sexuality is? I don't think so."

"Well, it seems we have a problem then so-" He didn't get to finish.

Keith punched him in the face.

"K-Keith!"

"You're not gonna say another word to my boyfriend," he stood between the two. "And I expect you to leave with your cronies."

"You really think you can tell me what to-"

Keith kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into a wall.

"JESUS #!@$ING CHRIST!" Trevor glared at him.

"I'm not gonna say it again," Keith warned.

"I'm not listening to you, f@g-"

He kicked Trevor in the crotch. "Don't make me drag you out of here myself, jack-a$$." Keith gave him the finger and walked past him, pulling Lance by the hand.

»»————— ☆ —————««

The two sat on the inside of a tall ring of azalea bushes in the gardens in silence. Finally, Keith spoke. "I hope you don't listen to what he said."

Lance looked up. "H-Huh? Of- Of course not!"

"Okay, good," Keith smiled.

Lance couldn't help but give him a small smile in return.

"You know, I can't remember if I actually told you, but I was awake when you came out to me."

He nearly choked. "What?!"

"Shush, I'm not done talking. You asked me, although you thought I was asleep, why I wore gloves to bed. Well... I just where them whenever people are present, so I guess it's time I told you why." Keith slowly pulled off his precious fingerless gloves. He extended his hands toward Lance, who took them into his own.

"Scars..." he whispered. He brought Keith's hands up and placed them against his cheeks. Lance's eyes were suddenly filled with worry, so much worry, and he silently asked a question. How?

"My parents," Keith mumbled, "tried to beat it out of me."

"O-Oh my god." Lance brought their hands in front of them, squeezing Keith's hands.

"It's not your fault." He rubbed his thumb over his hand, a sign of nervousness. "I'm just self conscious about them."

The Cuban boy smiled at him. "You don't need to be though. I love you just the way you are." He sighed. "You've figured out who you are and what you want to be. And then there's me... a worthless waste of space." Keith reached out, his fingers skimming over the fabric of Lance's tie. He looked down at Keith's fingers, not seeing the angry look on his face. "What are you-"

He wrapped his fingers around the tie and yanked Lance forward, smashing their lips together. Lance immediately melted into the kiss, leaning into Keith and wrapping his arms around him. After a moment, they parted, lips barely apart.

"You know I hate it when you talk badly about yourself," Keith breathed, "You're the most perfect being I know. You just need to believe it a little more." His damp lips spread into a smile. "I love you."

"I- I love you too." Lance's face morphed from one of shock into a blindingly bright smile. It was silent for a few seconds... until Alex ruined the moment.

She groaned from behind them. "Oh god, they're being gay again."

"Alex!" Keith whipped around. "Get out!"

"It's a public garden!"

This didn't help the crimson blush that was spreading across his pale face.

Lance smiled from behind him, realizing he should have thought about it before. No matter what he had to go through, his awesome boyfriend would always be by his side.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.1K 505 45
**First Klance fic Lance and Keith were always neck and neck and rivals. They rarely spoke to each other and only knew things about each other that t...
379K 19.5K 101
KLANCE BAND After Keith's music producer dropped him so they could focus on different performers, he decided to pursue his other dream and become a d...
20.6K 992 37
Lance was captured by the Galra Empire during a diplomatic mission, losing track of the team. After a year and a half of no search parties, he caved...
333K 8.3K 45
{FINISHED} I've decided to make a fanfiction solely based on angst (ok maybe a little fluff). Lance is my torture victim. I would really appreciate...