Never Say Never

Von -SimplyyBri

Once in you lifetime you will do something you'd never think you'd do before! Never say never Mehr

Never Say Never
My Nigga
Girlfriend
Love the way you lie
Love the Way you lie Part 2
Life Ain't Easy
READ READ READ
Nova :)
Was it ment to be?
Not what it seems
Show love
What is life?
Bad luck!
Knew It
Wish granted?
See What's up
Steady running
Isn't Safety Important to you
Moving on
Seeing Double
How long will it last
We doing this now.?
It is what it is
Stay ALERT!
I got you
Stress
Communication
Heartless Nigga
The Return Of The Exes
Important
Prank Master.
Falling Apart
Blue Or Pink
REQUIREMENTS
Teach Me
Don't Get It
Disastrous
Please
Through Sickness and health
Guess Who
Tired
Back So Soon
Come ON YALL
Welcome back
Discharged
Surprise, Surprise
She's Ready
Make Up
TinkTink
Content
Motherhood.
A Sign
I need Understanding.
You Chose
One love
Changed Man
Good things comes to an End
Party Foul
Complete me please.?
Unconditionally Yours
Conflict
Epilogue
Sequel

Warning!

2.6K 104 19
Von -SimplyyBri

Khali POV

It was 1:30 and i had to hurry up and get dress. I gotta make this drop at 3 and then I gotta meeting late tonight around 7. I still gotta get Khalid something to eat and drop him off at my mama house. I'm pushing my luck.

As I was looking through my closet my phone started buzzing. I checked the Caller Id and I realized that it was Leek.

"Yo" I said putting it on speaker phone and sllipping on my vest and all black Nike shirt.

"Man, What time we suppose to be meeting boss" he asked

" We gotta Drop at 3 then we got the meeting tonight at 7."

" Shit, Aight, I'm finna go get dress" he said

" Aight" I said and hung up. "Aye boy you  ready" I asked slipping my belt on.

" Yeah" he said comming in with basket ball shorts on, a muscel shirt and nike slides. I shook my head at him and threw my dreads up in a ponytail.

' Aight , Go get the keys " I said making up my bed.I hated to come home and my shit looking a mess. i like for my shit to look untouched and that what the hell I was gone make it look like. AFter i was finished, I grabbed my guns from by my bed and tucked them in my waist band.

"Lets go" I said grabbing the keys and locking up the house. He hopped in the black Escalade Boss bought for drops and i hopped in the drivers seat.

"What you want to eat" I asked backing out of the long driveway.

"Chick-Fil-A"

"The usual " Iasked. He nodded and I drove in that direction. I ordered his food and ordered mama something. I paid for everything and drove back into her direction. It was l already 2.15 and I ain't even made it on that side of town yet. It  take 20 minutes to get there. I still gotta go pick up the shit too.

I pulled into the driveway and helped Khalid with his stuff. He grabbed the food while i grabbed the drinks. We opened the door and mama was already ont he couch watching Jeapordy.

"Wassup ma" I said placing the drinks on the coffee table.

"Hey boy, what yougetting ready to do?" she asked

" I gotta go handle some business right now, I'll be back probally around 9. I got a meeting at 7."  I said. She then eyed me.

" Okay Khali,"

 " Aight, Thanks ma, I loveyou" I said bending down kissing her cheek.

" love you too"

" aight boy, I'll be back, Love you" I said making my way towards the door.

" I love you too dad" he said and I nodded and made my way back out to the escalade and my phone was ringing.

" Yo" I answered as I back out of the drive way.

" Where you at man its like 2:30" he asked.

"Man,I'm on my wa, I had shi to do" I said speeding down the road.

" Aight bet" he said and hung up. 5 minutes later i was pulling up into the Trap and i parked the car. I got out and went through security. They checked me and then let me go through. i headed back towards Boss office and he was sitting at his desk with a big ass duffel bag on his desk.

" this is right here" I asked

" Yea, Bring me the money at 7. Meet me at that Resturant on 48th. Dress up Nice too" he said. I nodded and Leek grabbed the bag and we headed out the door. I got into the drivers seat and pulled out into the street.

"Bruh is this that same Nigga we always make drops for and he be talking for a fuckin hour" I asked

"Nah, This some new cat boss fucking with, " he said putting the address into the gps.

"You think they gone be on some fuck shit"

"Shit ,I don't even know, but shit if they is I'm packing "

" Shit, Always strapped "

" Damn right, Won't eva catch me slipping."

The rest of the Car ride over to the trap was silent beside Rich Homie Quan blarrring through out the speakers. When we pulled up to the place it didn't even look like a trap house.

"You sure this shit right, Dawg" I asked with raised Eyebrows

"That's what boss said!" he shrugged." Lets go get this money" 

" Hold up, this shit don't look right. This might be a set up" I said looking around. I checked my surrounding and seen 2 police acorss the street in a black Lincoln."Leek get yo ass back into the car" I yelled.

" The fuck you scarred for" he said looking back at me.

" Nigga , The feds are right there. These muthafuckas just tried to set us up real shit."

" Awh , Fuck" he yelled gettin in the car putting his seat belt on." Put yo seatbelt on, they walking up to the car.

"The Fuck" I said clicking my seat belt.My blood was rushing through out my body and I can feel myself getting heated. The drivers door soon propped open and this muthafucka really just opened my damn door.

"Excuse me Sir , but you don't have a warrant." Leek said leaning over.

"Shut up and get out the Car. yall are under arrest." he stated. I undid my seat belt and got out. He stood us up on the side of the car and put the handcuffs onour writst.

"Wait, What the fuck! We didn't even do shit."

" Shut the fuck up , Anything you say or do can be and will be used in the law of court." he said patting me and him down. THey removed our guns the 5 pounds o crack and weed we had in the back seat. My stomach and my heart fell into my fucking stomach." You fucking said it wrong you fucking pig." Leek Spat. I shot him a cold glare and he shut his ass. They litterally threw us in the back of the cop car and drove us downtown. This shit wasn't looking to pretty. All the shit we had I wouldn't be surprised if our asses got life.!

Leek POV

Man we been in this fucking jail cell for  3 fucking days and forreal forreal I ain't been to sleep. They nigga they got me in here with gay. I ain't washed I ain't do shit that requries me to fully remove my bottoms. I only piss. I'm not taking no forms of shit up in this bitch. This nigga legit looking for an opprotunity to rape my ass. On gawd I see him out the corner of my eye. I think it's because i'm light skinn thoe. I got tattoos and shit so I don't know why the fuck he wanna try that shit with me. He may potray himself as a female but i'll fight his ass like the nigga he is.

We only got one fucking phone call and that shit was when we got in here. Khali told me that he called boss and he said he got us the best Lawyer there is. I swear I'm not finna serve no fucking 50 years. They got me fucked all the way up. I can't deal with 3 days with this nigga and they saying 50 years. Fuck that shit , Give me the fucking chair, Lethal injection. You might say my Pride in the way but shit .. Hell It is. I'm not getting raped in the booty hole.

"Inmates number 234484234 and 09453709" the guards called.

" That must be you big sexy" the dude behind me said.

"BRUH OPEN THIS FUCKING GATE, CELL WHAT EVER THE FUCK THIS SHIT IS" I yelled. The guard came over and unlocked my shit and led me and Khali out to the front.

" You know today you go to Court" the white guard asked.

" Nobody ain't told me nothing, Yall crooked muthafuckas"

"See I could charge yo black ass with something else but due to the fact that it's so many of yall Niggers in here I'ma let you go"

"See me outside this bitch" I said through gritted teeth. He smirked and led up into the court room. We walked in and we seen Boss and Khali mama , and Khalid on the front row. Behind them was just a bunch of other nosey muthafuckas that was irrelavant to life.

"All Rise. Honorable Judge Johnson is preceding into court room"  The Judge then enters court room . It was this dark as muthafucka too.: "Please be seated."

  He the explained how the cases will be heard and shit like that. I wasn't really paying attentinon I just wanted to know if I could go home or nah.will then  I zoned out through out the court shit, Ain't nobody wanna hear these muthafuckas argue. I just wanted to take my black ass home.

"Your honor, Mr.Jameson did not have a warrant to go into my clients vehiclie. He did not have a search warrant and the miranda rights that were read were not even the full miranda rights."

"Is this true" the judge asked and looked over that fat white bastard ass cop.

"Sir, It was all a -"

"Case dissmissed , Throw it out" the judge banged his gavel." You didn't read his miranda rights or have a warrant, I'm suprised he didn't sue you for trespassing. Who is in charge of this officer.? Sir you should be fired and sent back to school. You litterally just waisted my time." The judge yelled getting up. I burst out laughing and began flicking the cop and guard off.

" Talk that shit you was talking now. You crooked and a broke bitch cause you ain't got no job. They should lock yo ugly , flat footed , floppy nose, spongebob, i got something stufk in my booty ass up. Yall can KISS MY NATURAL LIGHT SKINN ASS TOO. BITCHES." I said sticking my tounge out dancing out the court room. I was happy ya boy was free.

Khali POV

After Court boss wanted me and Leek to go back to the trap. He said he had something big for us. Shit , I wanted to know what the fuck he was talking about. When we pulled up it was an ass of cars around the trap.

"The fuck he got goin on" I said killing the engine.

" Shit , i don't know, but aye i'm finna find out" He said getting out the car. i shook my head and got out the truck.

We walked through security and then walked all the way back to the conference room. Niggas was everywhere. They all was starring at us when we walked through the door. Leek retarded ass stuck his tounge out at them. Like that was the right thing to do.

" Yall come , have a seat" the boss said. We looked around and the only two chairs was at the front beside him.

"Well, I haven't told anybody this shit but I'm finna let everybody know now." he said before taking a deep breath." I'm giving the game up! Shit, I got enought money to last me a few lifetimes and then some. I reached my limit. To make this shit fair I've givin all of yall the opprotunity to do this damn test and the only mofos that passes this shit was Khali and Leek. Everybody else sold the shit to the cops! The only reason yall ain't get locked up was because them cops was working for me. Khali and Leek was the only one who checked their surrounds as well. I got cameras everywhere .My point is I'm finna leave my whole empire over to Khali and Leek. Do you accept my offer." he asked.

"HELL FUCK YEAH" Leek said standing up. He even gave himself a fucking hand clap. Everybody started laughing at his goofy ass.

"Yeah , We do" I said.

"Well, Yall , Say hello to yo new bosses. yall start next week, The rest of yall get back to work" he said.

"Congrats , We finna make hella bandz, Headed straight to the top. Good job, I ain't even check my surrounds."

That's all we heard as them niggas left the conference room.

"Aight, I'll see you Thursday at 12 to go over last minute details! he said I nodded and me and Leek then went our seperate ways.

Leek POV

As I pulled up into the drive way I saw that I had an ass of text messages and missed calls from Nova. That's my lil shawty and I'm feeling her. I thumb danced across the phone icon and I didn't know if I should call her or nah. Shit, I'm feeling lil ma forreal but ion know how she gone feel after I tll her I been locked up for some petty shit. Shit she don't even know I slang dope. Should I tell her. I mean , I don't know !  If I'ma make her my girl i think I should tell her. I guess i'll tell her tommorow at school when i hop up in that bitch and show the fuck out!! Ya boy finna be a King PIN

Vote

COMMENT

TELL WHAT YOU THINK

IT WAS AIGHT , THAT'S HOW I PERSONALLY FEEL , I WANT YALL THOUGHTS. LEMME KNOW WESSUP? 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

392 1 12
Love me no matter what happens next
256 10 6
I put my heart on the line for people who wouldn't do the same for me Like why I thought you was different why I thought you would 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 for me
2.9K 68 15
You might be going through your dark nights, but there will always be brighter days ahead.