Always Yours (King Series #2)

Od heyitsmaiii

They both swayed to the music seeming as they were lost in their own universe, they smiled at each other and... Více

Hi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Thank You
Epilogue

Chapter 23

6.7K 207 41
Od heyitsmaiii

〖️♕️〗️

C H A P T E R
TW E N T Y T H R E E

【️♕️】️

I hated darkness, but the darkness seems to take a liking to me. It was always so hollow, lifeless and most of all, you don’t know what’s around you.

I didn’t know how many minutes have passed since I have been in this dark, eerily quiet hole. I dont know if it is already night or if it is morning already, but the only thing that I know is to stay alive. But it seems to be such a hard task to do. My stomach feels like its eating my insides. My skin is sticking to my bones, making me look like a skeleton that has been covered in thin cloth.

I am slowly losing my mind, I hate it when I am all alone, its when my fears and demons resurface, making me remember everything that had happened in my life, bad or good.

I am currently rocking myself back and forth while in a fetal position where my bony arms are clutching my legs, hugging them tighter against my chest. My eyes are squeezed tightly together as I chant to myself to remain focused.

Don't let them get to you Avery, you are stronger than them, fight them I said to myself.

"Or are you?" His voice whispered as I felt a figure coming closer to me, I felt his disgusting hands touch my skin and I automatically recoiled away from him.

"St-ay b-ack!" I yelled at him as I moved backward, away from him.

He just let out a malevolent chuckle, "Haven't you learned? You can never get away from me; I will always be with you Avery. Until you die" And suddenly his face started to reform as his teeth elongated, his nose started to form as a snout, his ears are starting to get pointed, his body started to refigure as fur sprouted making him look like a beast, a half-formed beast.

I let out an involuntary scream as I try to get away from him but to no avail, he was still there, as horrifying as ever.

I didn't stop shouting until I realized that he wasnt real, Henry didnt turn into a beast, and it was all in my head. It was how I viewed Henry, a dangerous and frightening creature.

I just shook my head as I willed my tears to retreat.

"When will my life be normal?" I quietly whispered to myself as I let the darkness consume me.

I heard something, it was as if something was being moved, I could hear the scraping of materials together. My eyes started to twitch, trying to be open. I tiredly opened my eyes as a strain light brightened some parts of the dark hole. I uncurled myself from my previous position as I tried to stand up but with no avail, I just collapse as soon as I reach midway, so I settled in just sitting up straight against a wall, even if my whole body is protesting, wanting to have some rest.

I heard boots thudding as the person comes closer to me, I could feel their presence just in front of me. I could only manage to tilt my head upward, my body to tired and weak to do anything else.

"Eat" was all that he said in his gruff and cold voice, as if he doesnt want to be here, and I dont blame him, the hole smells disgusting and just being here gives you the creeps.

I didn't know what he was talking about but understood when I felt some kind of metal touch my exposed leg. I don't think that I have it in me to stomach any food right now. Just the smell of what smelled like meat makes me nauseous.

I just shook my head trying to indicate to them that I couldnt eat, my throat just feels scratchy and dehydrated.

"Didn't you hear what I said? You have to eat, Kings orders, dont make me shove it down your ungrateful throat, bitch" I realized that it was the King who have requested them to bring me food, it made my heart flutter in joy and hope that he does care for me, he might not show it but his actions say otherwise.

"I c-ca-an-t" I croaked out, trying to make them understand but by the growl that one of them released, they didn't understand.

One of them grabbed my jaw forcefully and tightly and squeezed it to force my mouth open as his companion shoved the food inside my mouth. I coughed out the food as it spilled on the face of one of the guards. Even in the dark I could see the blazing eyes of the guards, it was full of ire as he grabbed my throat and pushed me further against the wall.

"Fucking bitch!" he cursed out as he then again forced my mouth to open just so that they could shove food in my mouth. Then they closed my mouth as they try to force the food inside my throat, my eyes start to water from choking and start to squirm but they wouldnt release their hold on my mouth and throat.

When they are satisfied with their assault they finally released me and left me alone as they closed the entrance of the hole, darkness once again consumed the whole hole. I ended up coughing and breathing for air as I vomit all the food that they forcefully made me intake.

My eyes start to water once more as I vomit all the contents of my stomach.

I breathed deeply before I leaned against the wall once more.

Now I am just waiting for the day that I will get out of this hole.

"She's human! We cannot have a daughter that is a human! How can that even be impossible?!" a man in his mid-thirties spoke to a younger woman, preferably in her early thirties.

"I don't know" she spoke so quietly that only she could hear it, but the man heard it.

"What will they say? What will our friends, families and the people say?! Shes a mistake! An offspring gone wrong! I don't want a daughter like that!" he yelled frustrated.

"And you think I want her as a daughter as well?! Do you even know what gossips that the other women say behind my back? They are telling me that I have been with other men! Ridiculous!" the woman spat back with equal fervor as she clenches and unclenches her fists.

The man scoffed as he glared at his wife, "Maybe it is true, maybe you haven't been a faithful wife and mate to me, tell me, wife, have you been faithful to me?" the man asks his wife seriously as he stares at his wife with so much emotion.

The woman gasped, "How dare you accuse me of infidelity?! You know I would never do that to you!" she said angrily as she jabbed a finger at his husband.

The man just ran a hand through his hair, clearly agitated, confused and irritated.

"What are we going to do? We can't keep her hidden forever" the man said as he ran a hand through his face, exhaustion painted in his eyes.

"Then let us dispose of her" the woman said with finality.

"Are you crazy?" the man asks his wife, clearly baffled at the suggestion of his wife.

"You said it yourself; she is a mistake, an offspring gone wrong. What better way to get rid of her than dispose of her? Just think, no more hiding, we can be free from all the stress the child is giving us. Just agree with it" the wife said, impatient clear in her tone.

"But she is still our daughter, we cannot just do that to her, she is still ours. The product of our love" her husband tried to convince his wife.

"I don't care! I just want a simple life, a life without problem! Don't you want it too? Just think about it, we can be with each other longer, no obstacle, no hindrance, and no nuisance. Think about how happy we will be" the woman said as she lovingly cupped his husbands cheek tenderly.

"Fine" the husband then conceded, albeit a little bit reluctant, but he didn't mind, because he too, wanted a life without any problem.

I fell in and out of sleep, even though sleeping should boost our energy it is doing the opposite to me.

I don't know if days had passed by since I was left in this hole, I just felt tired, too tired. The only thing that I could do is to breathe; I am even too weak to open my eyes. I feel like I am dead, a living dead. I couldn't feel anything, I just focus on my breathing, counting them, not knowing when it will stop.

I didn't even hear the entrance of the hole open, I didn't even feel them picking me up and carrying me out of the hole, the only thing I focused on is that I am finally free from the hole.

So when I opened my eyes and realize that I am in a room, on a bed, I sprang out, even though my whole body is protesting, I managed to get out of the bed and roll painfully on the floor with a thud.

I groaned in pain as I roll on the floor, I tried getting up as I placed my palm flat on the floor trying to lift myself up.

My legs felt like they were paralyzed; I couldn't move them properly. It was like it was my first time standing. My feet are wobbling; I couldn't get my balance as I keep on falling down.

I got tired after trying to get up so I just collapsed on the floor, trying to remember how and when they got me here. Does that mean my punishment is finished?

I just let out a shaking and tired sigh of relief that my days in the hole is over, a small tried smile made its way on my face.

I finally freaking updated, cheers to me.
Sorry I didn't updated for quite a long time, I lost my inspiration to write further, I think I am going to rest for a while. Thanks for understanding.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.5K 2K 14
A collection of stories all connected by one thing: Crescent City, the domain of werewolves. Slip through the streets of this city of magic and luxur...
1.6K 42 51
****WARNING!!! This book has themes in it that may be triggering for some. (Rape, sexual assault, violence, strong language) please proceed with caut...
255K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
89 13 10
"Guilt, pain, and loss burned my soul. No matter what good I would do, it would never stop the flames from burning me, the poison from killing me, an...