Crowned By The Devil - BOOK 3...

Por EmotionalPerson01

Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Return Of The Devil ✅ Book 3 - Crowned By The Devil ✅ Book 4 - War Wit... Más

THIS IS BOOK 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Rewrite starts here)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE READ
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
BOOK 4 Cover read!!!(CLOSED)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
BOOK 4 IS OUT!!!

Chapter 46

2.7K 161 35
Por EmotionalPerson01

Gabe and I headed back to the club to see Axel and Stella was both leaving together.

"There she is," Axel called out as he noticed me. Him and Stella both smiled as they made their way over to me. Gabe and him briefly greeted each other along with Stella before they turned to me.

"We were going to head back to her place and thought you should know," Axel spoke. I nodded my head, "No problem. Have fun," I gave both of them a playful smirk to which Axel rolled his eyes and Stella blushed. We said our goodbyes before they made their way to the car before taking off.

I turned to Gabe who was looking at his phone. "I need to go pick up Ethan from the hospital and before you ask, yes he's okay. He just had some stomach problems so James dropped him off before taking the car to the repair shop," Gabe informed me.

I nodded, "Well give him a hug for me," I stated whilst giving him a hug. He returned the hug before breaking loose. "I'll walk you back inside," he offered.

We walked inside the club and back to the bar to which the girls and Lucifer were still there. They all silently judge me as I took a seat.

"I'll text you and if you need me, just call," he kissed the side of my forehead. "Take care of her," he informed Ray and Max to which they replied 'Of course'.

Gabe left and I was back to my miserable self.

Pathetic.

I could read one of the girls mind to which my anger flare up inside me.

Ray side another drink in front me to which I just chugged down. I spent the next 15 minutes chugging different drinks down. From rum to hard whiskey. I felt a bit buzzed and my senses heightened.

Such a slut.

I read one of the girl's mind again.

I ignored it and went to drink my drink only to have it taken out my hand. I went to yell at the person but quiet down as I saw who it was, Jayson.

"Slow down babe," he smirked.

"You're alive," I giggled as I leaped into his arms. He let out a chuckle before hugging me. "Yes, I am. I know it's been a while. Gabe told me what happened so I decided to come right over," he chirped.

"Well aren't you just cute," I grabbed his chin and planted a kiss on his cheek. He let out another chuckled and turned to Ray and Max. "How much has she had?" he asked.

"More than 4 bottles," Max answered.

Jay then looked at me with a smile but it dropped as he looked behind him. I turned to see he was glaring at Lucifer who was just staring back along with the girls.

"Mind your fucking business, would you?" I hissed before turning to look back at Jay.

"Let's go dance," a playful smirk rose to his face as he grabbed my hand. I nodded and got off the stool making my way to the dance floor with Jay.

We started dancing to the music and I zoned out with the music. Jay held my waist and I swayed to the music with my body close to his. We spent the next 20 minutes dancing like this whilst occasional taking shots. We were now a bit drunk you could say.

"I'm so sorry," I slurred out as we took another shot. Jay shrugged as he took his shot, "It's find. I did manage to hack all her shit and destroy all her precious social media which dropped her business," he casually replied.

My mouth dropped in shock, "You did that to her?" He nodded, "The bitch shouldn't have cheated on me."

I nodded, "No one fucks with you excepting me," I shouted before laughing.

He chuckled but it quickly died down as he looked behind me. I went to look but he quickly turned my face.

"Let go to your place or something," he quickly spoke trying to obviously distract me. I went to look again but he turned me back around. "Fine, pass me that bottle first," I asked referring to the bottle next to him. He went to reach it and I quickly turned around to see Lucifer and Rocky grinding on each other. Not only that but they were now about to kiss. I focused my powers and pulled her hair causing her head to me tugged back. She let out a small scream and turned around to confront whoever pulled her hair. Lucifer seemed to know it was me since he looked over to me. I was then turned around to meet Jay again.

"I want to leave but can't. The girls are here and I have to watch them," I mumbled making sure he was the only one who heard me. He nodded in understanding.

Rocky came back with a smirk on her face with Lucifer's arms wrapped around her waist. "I'll be right back," he mumbled in her ears before kissing the side of her head causing her to giggle. He then shot me a smirk before walking towards the bathroom.

"Oh my god. He's so fucking sexy and his blue eyes is just stunning," Rocky squealed to the girl.

I sipped on my drink but stopped mid-way as she mentioned his blue eyes. "I'm sorry, did you say blue eyes?" I asked turning to look at her.

She shot me a glare before hissing, "Yeah. Can you not see he has blue eyes?" she asked.

Lucifer didn't have blue eyes. He had greenish grey eyes. "What color is his hair?" I asked ignoring her statement.

"Black. Wow, you're drunk," Jada scoffed.

I sucked in a sharp breathe as she said his hair was black. Lucifer's hair was brownish blonde.

They all stared at me as if I was a freak. I then burst out laugh, "Totally wasted," I lied and I turned to look at Jay who stared at me in confusion.

"Baby, you're back," Rocky chirped. I glimpsed over my shoulder to see Lucifer was standing next to her. I quickly grabbed Jay's hand and tugged him through the crowd before heading to the bathroom. I pulled him into the girls bathroom which thankfully was empty. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What's going on?" Jay asked a bit worried.

"You see Lucifer out there right?" I asked.

He slowly nodded.

"Stay here," I mumbled as I walked out the bathroom. I looked around and walked over to a girl who was chugging down a drink. "Hey, sorry to bother you but can you tell me what color that guy's hair is?" I asked motioning to Lucifer who was standing next to Rocky.

She looked to where I was pointing before looking back to me. "Black hair," she stated. I felt my heart dropped as I realized what was happening. I thanked her and quickly made my way back to the bathroom.

"What's going -"

I held my finger up indicating for him to wait as I called Axel. A few rings went by before he picked up.

"Hey," he answered.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you but when you tell Lucifer to come with you here, where was he?" I asked.

Silence took over the line as he was thinking, "He just appeared next to me," Axel replied.

"Oh shit," was all I could get out.

I heard some shuffling in the background, "Oh shit? What happened?" he asked a bit worried. "Nothing. I'll talk to you later," I quickly replied before hanging up.

"Do you know about Sean?" I asked Jay.

"Yeah. James told me everything," he responded.

"Well," I paused, "I like he's pretending to be Lucifer out there. The girls see him with blue eyes and black hair. That's Sean not Lucifer," I stated a bit shock.

Jay stared at me for a second, "Are you sure? I see Lucifer. What if the girls are just fucking around with you," he suggested. He was right. What if they were or I was just in denial about what happened.

"Right," I slowly replied but then it hit me, the necklace. "I got it! I could ask him to hold my necklace for 5 seconds then open his hand," I stated.

Jay's eyebrow rose, "Your necklace?"

I covered my necklace with my palm and slowly moved my hand away revealing the small morning star in the middle of the circle floating. I watched as Jay's face was in pure shock. I then placed my hand over it cause the star to be hidden.

"Lucifer gave it to me as a gift. I'll be right back," I hollered over my shoulder as I walked out the bathroom. I quickly made my way back to the bar and walked over to Lucifer. I stood next to him and grabbed his hand causing Rocky to push me aside.

"Can we talk?" I I asked Lucifer. He slowly nodded causing Rocky to go slump down in defeat. Lucifer and I walked about 5 feet away from the girls. "Okay, I admit. I do love Sean more," I sighed.

His eyebrow rose not with shock but with curiosity. "You do?" he asked.

I nodded my head. He just stared at me for a second.

I grabbed his hand and placed his palm over my necklace. "I will always love you but I love Sean more," I continued to lie. He let out a sigh, "Not what I expected to hear," he mumbled.

Soon enough, he was then ripped away from me as Rocky stood in front me. "Keep your hands off my man," she hissed before pulling him back towards the bar. Lucifer gave me a smirk before he turned his attention to Rocky. I looked down at my neck and saw the star was not there.

I ran back to the bathroom to meet Jay wandering around. As soon as he saw me, he quickly made his way over.

"So?" he asked.

"I'm right. You need to get out of here," I quickly ushered him out of the bathroom but he stopped me. "No, I'm not leaving you here with -"

"I'm not asking. Please just go for me," I begged. He let out a sigh before giving in. "Fine but promise me you'll call me if anything goes wrong," he begged. I tackled him with a hug to which he returned, "Of course. Just give Max and Ray a heads up. Make sure Sean doesn't hear you," I mumbled into his chest. He planted a kiss on my forehead before exiting the bathroom.

I then felt as if I was going to throw up and made a dash for the toilet but nothing came out. I ran over to the sink and rinsed my mouth. I dried myself and looked in the mirror. My eyes were black. I didn't even realized how angry I was until I looked at myself.

"Lucifer!" I called out loud.

Within a second, Lucifer appeared next to me in black jeans and a black shirt. I turned to look at him to see him with a worried look.

"What happened?" he asked as he walked up next to me.

I quickly grabbed his hand and placed it over my necklace. I then removed his hand revealing the star. I let out a thankful sob before tackling him with a hug. He was tensed up for a second but then quickly hugged me.

"Princessa, what happened?" he asked in a soft tone. I stayed silent for a second before pulling away.

"What did we do today? When was the last time we saw each other?" I asked.

"Well," he started as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs, "We trained this morning. The last time I saw you was in your conference room at your house with Henry. What's wrong?" he informed me.

"I told Axel to tell you to come over to the house where the girls are since they were assholes. The plan was to make them jealous. Axel would be with the girl I had became friends with who had his mission but dropped it and I would have you. You came in after Axel then pinned me up against the wall and kissed me. Not to mention, thank the Lord I swallowed over 4 bottles of alcohol to burn his disgusting germs and rinsed my mouth. Now that I think about it, you've never done that in front people so I should of know but he looked like you. You told me to get dressed so we can go to the club. I did and walked back down to see you invited those girls with us. You then proceeded to flirt with them in front me. I asked you why you were doing that and you said because I dreamed of Sean and us ruling Hell and I said I loved him but I told you I know I didn't dream that but you convinced me I did and broke up with me," I ranted on.

"I spent half the night fucking crying over that shit. Gabe then came over to cheer me up but then had to leave so Jay came over. You then started being all touchy with one of the girls and I didn't understand why you was doing this to me. You was about to kiss one of the girls so I used my powers to pull her back. Later, the girls were saying how your blue eyes was nice and shit so I was shock for a minute because your eyes are greenish gray. Then I asked them what color hair you had, they said black. It then hit me that it was Sean pretending to be you. I told Jay and he told me to make sure so I test him with the necklace. He didn't reveal the star. Only you and I could. Sean has been fucking with my mind this whole time," I screamed.

I watched as Lucifer's body was now inflamed with his blackened eyes. "He fucking kissed you?" he growled in the most spine chilling tone. I slowly swallowed the new forming lump in my throat and nodded.

He then to open the door but I quickly grabbed his hand only to quickly pull away after I got burned. I let out a hiss as I clutched my burned hand. He quickly out his flames and held my hand. "Baby, I am so sorry," he quickly apologized as he covered the wound with the palm of his hand.

I shook my head, "Not your fault. I don't want you to fight him. I'm mad at him to and trust me, I would like to rip his head off but that isn't going to solve anything. Let's just wait a while until we have a plan. I know it sounds crazy but you have to trust me," I spoke in a firm tone.

He let out a sigh before nodding. "Fine but I'm stay with you until morning. No buts," he spoke in a firm tone.

A smile rose to my lips, "I wouldn't want anything else," I admitted leaning up to him. He leaned towards me and planted a gentle kiss on my lips before pulling away.

I took his hand in mine before walking out the bathroom. I headed back to the bar and saw Sean, still disguised as Lucifer, smirking at the girls. Lucifer's grip tightened a little around my hand as he saw Sean. I made my way closer to the bar I looked around to see not a lot of people was still in the club as it was now 4 in the morning.

Lucifer sat in the stool and quickly pulled me on his lap. I turned to see the girls looking at me with a disgusted look probably with the amount of guys they see me it. I turned to look at Sean so didn't budge. His lips was in a straight line and he finally shifted into his original look. The girls weren't phased by it since they saw Sean all along. Ray and Max on the other hand were no longer there since there shift was long over when Jay left. Perfect timing I may add.

"Who's that now?" Jada scoffed.

"Her actual boyfriend. You're lucky I don't fucking kill you for kissing her," Lucifer growled towards Sean. Sean didn't say anything and it was clear he was a bit intimidated by Lucifer.

"Why would you kiss her if she had a boyfriend?" Ginger asked Sean.

Sean shrugged not taking his eyes off me. A smirk then rose to her face, "Who wouldn't?"

With those words, Lucifer turned towards him getting ready to launch himself and kick Sean's ass. I quickly turned his face so he was staring straight at me.

His eyes turned black and I cupped his face. "Ignore him. He has nothing on us," I commented before looking at Sean, "He's just desperate for attention his daddy never gave him," I smirked before looking back at Lucifer.

I then crashed my lips against his. Lucifer instantly kissed back and pulled me closer into him.

After a few seconds, we pulled away and Lucifer shot me a smug look. "Have I ever told you how much I love you," he kissed my nose. "All the time," I giggled.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back before kissing him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot twist!!!

It was Sean all along. What do you guys think of that? 

I hope you guys are enjoying these chapters. I know some of you may be wondering when I'll be updating the other book, Nature's Vengeance, I will soon. Just a bit stuck. I know what I want but the words aren't coming together to well. Anyways, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to send them. I'll be sure to respond.

Love you all, stay safe, and have a great night/day. 

~An Emotional Person <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 7.6K 99
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Rated R You shouldn't have said that." He said in anger. He threw me on bed and hovered over me. Hatred and lust was visible in hi...
835 97 41
I ran as fast as I could. " you can't run away from me forever sweetheart, you are mine." He said, " what do you want from me?" I screamed at the top...
533K 18.7K 19
"Oh luke!" i moaned out clutching his shoulder blades in my nails drawling a bit of blood. he growled out a grunt as he thrust harder and faster into...
106K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...