Never Say Never

By -SimplyyBri

Once in you lifetime you will do something you'd never think you'd do before! Never say never More

Never Say Never
My Nigga
Girlfriend
Love the way you lie
Love the Way you lie Part 2
Life Ain't Easy
READ READ READ
Nova :)
Was it ment to be?
Not what it seems
Show love
What is life?
Warning!
Knew It
Wish granted?
See What's up
Steady running
Isn't Safety Important to you
Moving on
Seeing Double
How long will it last
We doing this now.?
It is what it is
Stay ALERT!
I got you
Stress
Communication
Heartless Nigga
The Return Of The Exes
Important
Prank Master.
Falling Apart
Blue Or Pink
REQUIREMENTS
Teach Me
Don't Get It
Disastrous
Please
Through Sickness and health
Guess Who
Tired
Back So Soon
Come ON YALL
Welcome back
Discharged
Surprise, Surprise
She's Ready
Make Up
TinkTink
Content
Motherhood.
A Sign
I need Understanding.
You Chose
One love
Changed Man
Good things comes to an End
Party Foul
Complete me please.?
Unconditionally Yours
Conflict
Epilogue
Sequel

Bad luck!

2.6K 104 9
By -SimplyyBri

Nova POV

Faint whining involuntarily escaped my mouth as I lightly pat dry my bruised neck and busted lip. Last night when I was talking to Asia, my dad heard what I said. He obviously didn't like that shit and he tried his best to destroy me last night. If it wasn't for my brother knocking on my door, I'd probably be dead right now. That's just how upset he was with me.

The threat he screamed at me made me regret telling Asia about what happened to me. He told me I'd really be dead like I already should have been if it gets out that he beats me. I believe him a hundred percent too!

I walked out of my bathroom and over to my bed to put on the dress I had laying on it. I went over to my mirror and looked at it. I must have grown some, because the dress doesn't fully cover the long, hideous scar on my leg from when I was in the car accident. I only wear dresses if their long enough to cover it, and I don't show my legs much anyway unless I'm at home chilling in my room. I used to be all into wearing bathing suits, shorts, short dresses, and things like that.

I took it off then went into my closet to change. I put on some black harem pants, a black camisole, a coral long sleeved sheer shirt, and some black and white pumps. Some bitches be stumbling around in heels trying to be cute for them niggas at school. Fuck all that. I don't dress up for niggas. I dress how I want to dress for myself. I'm hoping I at least look the part cause I sho hell don't feel up to par.

I went over to my dresser and grabbed my cheetah print makeup bag. My dad made me wear some shades and a scarf last night and he forced me to go to the Mac store with the pregnant bitch so I could get some makeup. I told him I had some already but he still forced me to go. Mac might be expensive, but it's high quality makeup. Any girl would be happy to go on a shopping spree in Mac, but I don't like having to wear it. I like wearing it only if I want to.

I took about ten minutes putting on my face then I sprayed on some perfume and finished in the bathroom. I'm hoping I look good enough so that people won't be able to tell wassup.

I grabbed my black book bag then went over to my desk to put all my school shit in my bag. I grabbed my black and gold Michael Kors purse on the way out my room.

"You ready to go?" I asked my brother as I walked down the stairs and in the kitchen. Roach was sitting at the table with a painful expression on her face but I don't give a fuck. That baby probably wanna pop out that evil bitch.

"Nova you have to take me to the hospital." She said sounding like she in pain. Don't give a fuck about that either. She didn't give a fuck when I was laying on the ground with my dad on top of me. She just laughed as he wailed on my ass.

"You pregnant not disabled. You better drive yo damn self! My pops told me to take my ass to school today so I'm finna take my ass to school."

She could pop the baby out right in that damn chair for all I care.

"Come on bro."

He got up and followed me out to my black and chrome Audi. The drive to his school was silent. He didn't want to talk and neither did I.

"Have a good day big head." I said trying to kiss him. I want to make sure in as normal around him as possible because he don't need to be worrying about me. He just a kid and he don't need no stressing or none of that.

He put his hand up to block me. "Eww Nov. Not in front of my school. Later flat foot." He hoped out the car then went into the school.

I left the school bumping my music. I didn't play it while he was in here because he likes to mess with my damn radio too much.

I sung along with Jhené Aiko all the way to school. I especially got into her song Drinking & Driving

Anything, anything, anything anything to feel alive

Anything anything anything to feel my heart beating

Anything anything anything to feel like I am still here

Anything anything anything to feel like I'm still needed

Na na na, oh yeah yeayea

I-I got one hand on this bottle

One foot on the gas

I'm searching for trouble

I'm going too fast

I'm running from shadows

I'm hoping to crash

Just to wake me up from the pain and the past

Hennessy plenty weed, do you have anything stronger

I don't care give it here

Wanna make this high last longer

Unafraid unaware can't you see that I am dying

Wanna feel what is real anything is worth me trying

Within ten minutes I made it to school.

While I was at my locker changing my lipstick, Asia came over to me. She hugged me a while as she ran her fingers through my freshly straightened hair. I can always count on her to make me feel better.

"Why didn't you answer my texts or call last night bew? I was worried."

And there I go feeling right back shitty so soon. I don't want to tell her that my dad beat my ass while the evil stepbitch watched and laughed. For one, that's just straight up embarrassing. For two, Asia is like a ticking time bomb. She'd leave school just to go beat the shit out of my stepbitch, then she'd probably even try and pay the hospital a little visit. When Asia loves someone she'd do anything to defend or protect them. Just another reason I love her so much. At times I feel like she's the only one who will truly ever care about me, and at times that scares me. I'm hoping she doesn't ever get tired of being my friend, because it's almost as if I truly need her in my life. Not want. Need.

"Nova." She put her hands on my face. "Did he hit you again after you told me?" She whispered.

I shook my head no then turned towards my locker.

"I just fell asleep early last night Asia."

I blinked back tears as I changed my lips to the darker color lipstick I had in my locker. I figure a darker lipstick would better hide my lips.

She shook her head and opened her locker. "Let me find out. I'm going to jail Nova."

I didn't say anything to that. I just focused on myself in the mirror, til I felt arms around me. Leek hugged me from behind and kissed me on my cheek.

I turned around to see him and... umm... Khalil? No, Khali! I like that name so much.

"Wassup ma?"

"Hey y'all." I said speaking to them both. Khali nodded his head but then turned his attention to his boo thang Asia.

"So why was you treating a nigga all cold and not answering my text messages yesterday?"

I shrugged my shoulders then folded my arms over my chest. "I don't know, I didn't feel like it." I lied. I wanted to answer him back it's just that... I couldn't.

"Lil mama don't be actin like that." He chuckled as he propped up against the lockers. "We was just turnin up on Saturday and now you mad at me? Nah I can tell something must be wrong. Wassup?"

When he asked that Asia crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes at me. I feel like she knows I'm holding information and she's upset about it. I would be too if she held out on me, but she doesn't understand. No one does.

I smiled at him and shrugged. "Nothing's wrong except I'm at this lame ass school right now. I can't wait to graduate." I said laughing.

He looked at me for a few seconds before half ass laughing. I don't care, I don't have time to prove myself to him right now. My acting skills need help.

"Anyways let me be a goody two shoes and get to class. Love you Asia See ya later guys."

I shut my locker and grabbed my bags then walked away.

First, second, and third period seemed to go by even slower and even more boring than usual. I'm glad I understand the shit that gets taught in those classes because I hardly paid attention to any of what the teachers were talking about.

My fourth period is gym. A senior in gym, sounds lame and wrong, but I mean... I didn't feel comfortable enough doing gym my freshman year, so I just waited until my senior year to do it. I'm not the only senior in here though. They're different coaches that do different things. One coach is just the regular old coach. One of them is the weight trainer coach that has all males in his class. And the other coach kinda focuses on sports.

My coach made us go outside and stay out there for a majority of the period. I kinda like athleticism, but I wasn't feeling it too much today.

The coach let us go in and get dressed about twenty minutes early. I barely put much effort in today so I was hardly sweaty. I freshened my body and makeup then I put my regular clothes back on. I sat down then pulled my shoes out my bag. A basic ass bitch woulda probably stole my shit if I didn't.

I stuffed my gym clothes into my purse then put my shoes on.

Out of nowhere, Shai's bitch ass comes around the corner with Shaniqua and Dominiqia behind her. Here's what's wrong with this picture: Shaniqua and Dominiqia are the ones with this class. Not Shai. She must've came in here to start shit with me.

"I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU COMING UP TO MY JOB ALMOST CAUSING ME MY JOB BITCH! ONE THING YOU BETTER NOT FUCK WITH IS MY MONEY AND MY MAN AND YOU DUN FUCKED WITH BOTH! STAY AWAY FROM MALIK THAT'S MY NIGGA!"

This bitch hellah petty coming in my damn face over a few dollars and a dude she probably only gave a blow job to.

"Bitch let you tell it all the dudes in the school yo nigga. Get out my face with all this irrelevant shit. You still got yo lil job making two dollars a night so you good."

"YOU THINK I'M PLAYING WITH YOU DON'T YOU?! WHY YOU NOT TALKING ALL THAT SHIT NOW?! BECAUSE YOU WAS PUTTIN ON FA MY BABY DADDY. BITCH YOU WEAK. YOU AIN'T SHIT." She laughed and walked closer to me. "My favorite school year was the school year you got into that accident. Bitches was all sad and shit but I was just rooting and hoping and getting down on my fucking knees to pray that you would die, ugly bitch."

That may have hurt, but it felt way worse when my dad told me similar shit to my face.

I stood up ready to tell this bitch off, but Shaniqua charged at me. Guess she thought I was about to knock that bitch face straight. She pushed me into the lockers then Dominiquia came over trying to hit me in my face. Even though my back hurts bad, I'm not with this jumping shit. If they end up beating my ass I'm gon at least get a few hits on they asses.

I stomped on Shaniqua's toes with the heel of my pumps then I pushed her ass off me. That caused both of them to hit the ground. Shai then came at me but I grabbed her ass and slung her to the ground. It's a bitch move, but I kicked her ass in the face with my heel. It was at that point that some random bitch joined the fight. She pulled me off of Shai. I elbowed her as hard as I could then grabbed her by her shirt and started throwing my fist at her face.

Shai then came up behind me and yanking my hair. As she did so her little minions got up and started hitting me. I kicked my foot out and hit one of them in the stomach then I twisted my body around and kicked the other one. I pushed Shai into a locker then she let me go. She then pushed me down on the ground and got on top of me. I threw my fist at her face then flipped us over and started throwing blows at her face. I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed as tight as I could just like my daddy did to me.

"LOOK YOU STUPID ASS CUM DUMPSTER! YOU WILL LEAVE ME AND MY MUTHAFUCKIN FRIEND ALONE! THAT IS A MUTHAFUCKIN COMMAND BITCH! WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP COMING FOR ME AND MINE?! I'LL MURK YO OLD SKINT HEAD, FLOPPY NOSE, SLOW ASS! QUIT FUCKING WITH ME UNLESS YOU GOT A GOTDAMN DEATH WISH MUTHAFUCKA!"

Someone then tried to yank me off her. As they lifted me up I got a few blows and kicks in. That dumb bitch just got into it with Asia last week and now she wanna try me? Has she lost her fuckin' mind? I may be kinda small but I been in enough fights to know how to whoop some ass. These dusty hoes in this bitch probably still gon' try me.

I looked around to see a bunch of girls standing around with their cellphones out. Shit I even noticed that a few guys even snuck in the girl's locker room.

They all were being moved and pushed out of the way... so that the principal of the muthafuckin school could come through. Damn. My luck has been so fucking bad lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 1 12
Love me no matter what happens next
96.8K 3.8K 20
❝ It's just that he know what I want. ❞ ©𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑.
10.5K 444 21
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...
324K 8.6K 62
The love I have for you always been visible.