The Desperate Kingdom of Love...

By mysticaltales11111

A Decade ago,Arnav Singh Raizada and Asad Ahemed Khan,heirs to famous business tycoons of the country, turned... More

Introduction and Character Sketch
Chapter 1 - The Silent Truth
Chapter 2 - A Strange Wish..for A Strange Possibility?
Chapter 3 - Just a Lie..or A Wonderful Lie It Is??
Chapter 4 - Just Life or A Movie It Is??
Chapter 5 - A Pinch of Jealousy and Some Fireworks
Chapter 6- And Somethings are Just Easier Said, Than Done
Chapter 8 - Every Picture Tells A Story
Chapter 9 - I Want to Make It Up to You
Chapter 10- Flowers and Storms
Chapter 11 - The First Cut is the Deepest
Chapter 12 - The Heart Still Beats
Chapter 13- If Only
Chapter 14 - Set Me Free
Chapter 15 - Giving Up
Chapter 16 - Moving On
Chapter 17 - Stealing Time
Chapter 18 - Stealing Chances
Chapter 19 - Now or Never
Chapter 20 - Some Bits and Pieces
Chapter 21 - The Distant Road
Chapter 22 - Go The Distance
Chapter 23 - Risking It All
Chapter 24 - Longing
Chapter 25 - As Long As You Love Me
Chapter 26 - GAME TIME
Chapter 27 - Quit Playing Games With My Heart
Chapter 28 - Falling Apart
CHAPTER 29 - BROKEN
CHAPTER 30- CAN SOMEBODY STICH ME UP?
Chapter 31 - THE TRILLION BROKEN PEICES OF MY HEART
CHAPTER 32 - RIPPED
Chapter 33 - THE MIRROR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 34 - STANDSTILL
CHAPTER 35 - THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER 36 - THE THOUGHTS THAT CROSS MY HEART
CHAPTER 37 - UPSIDE DOWN
CHAPTER 38 - HEART TO HEART
CHAPTER 39 - TOO MANY GOODBYE'S
CHAPTER 40 - IN BETWEEN THE LINES
CHAPTER 41 - PUZZLED CONNECTIONS
CHAPTER 42 - THE WINGS OF TIME
CHAPTER 43 - BEING CUPID
CHAPTER 44 - A STEP CLOSER INTO YOU
CHAPTER 45 - HOLD ME NOW
CHAPTER 46 - ALL I NEED IS YOU
CHAPTER 47 - GIVING IN
Chapter 48 - HOME
CHAPTER 49 - Forever with You
Important Note
CHAPTER 50 - ALWAYS
Chapter 51 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Alternate Versiom of FF TDKOL-Opinions???

Chapter 7 - Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?

2K 73 8
By mysticaltales11111

Chapter 7 – Cant Stop This Thing We've Started?

There comes a time in every Life, when one feels that things have taken a very different course altogether, a very different course from what had been planned.Every course, or direction we start towards, is like a road, a road which may have many bends, but then there will come a day, when you will clearly be able to forsee a stop, a stop which one must usually stop over.However there are times, when ot comes to the matters of the heart, when the heart simply just wats to ignore every stop that comes on its way, and continue on that ever mesmerizing and beautiful road of the maginificent emotions, stirred by Love. What do we do that day? Do we make a choice? Do we stop, along the stop, to pause or to think? Or do we admit honestly to ourselves, that sometimes it just isnt easy to put a pause to what you have started, simply because you may not want to,and that's the day we will usually find telling our very own selves that – Can't Stop this Thing, We'v Started?

.............................

Three Days Later

Sunday – London – 10 AM

Arnav woke up, as his alarm on the phone rang again, and he picked up his phone sleepily to check the time, and the minute he registered it was 10 already, he woke up with the start, as he realized hed slept in late today, and then a smile curved on his lips as he recalled the time he had spent with Khushi last night, the dinner, and then how they had spent hours talking, and had seen a movie, and it had gotten pretty late, and shed slept on his shoulder, in the middle of the movie itself, and so he had picked her up in his arms, and taken her across to her room, and placed her on the bed.He was griining even more, as he recalled, how he had stayed a few minutes more, only to watch her sleep, for ofcourse it mesmerized him, totally, she looked so wonderful while she slept.He immediately asked himself that what had gotten into him, evener since things had gotten clear between the two of them , and her return on Wednesday, things between them had almost hit a acceleration button of some sort, when it came down to what he was feeling, because he could sense that this was different, and he had somewhat realized that he was falling for her, way faster and harder than he had thought, and he felt a rush of emotion just as her face crossed his mind, and he thought she would be awake , and so he quickly got up, freshened up, and made his way across.

He knocked on her door, which she opened in an instant,and flashed him that beuatifuls mile, that had started to grow on him and he walked in –

"Goodmorning Khushi...."

Khushi smiled , as she shut the door behind him – " Goodmorning Arnav...."

"I hope you slept well , Khushi...", he smirked, and he watched her blush as she said – " Ofcourse I did, but im so sorry, I slept..." and she was stopped in her sentence as he had tugged on her hand and pulled her closer and she smiled and kissed him tenderly on the cheek and whispered softly – " Thanks for putting me to bed, last night..."

Arnav grinned as she kissed him tenderly on the other cheek as well and he finally spoke – " Seriously, I need to do something about you thanking me all the time,its high time you did...but on that note, I kind of didn't mind carrying you in my arms, I liked it..." he winked, and she blushed furiously again, and finally got out between his arms, and walked upto the kitchenette and grinned – " And I need to do something about..."

"Your blushing , maybe...?"

"I am not blushing..."

"You are.."

"I am not...", khushi said to her defense, and he walked up next to her and flicked her nose tenderly and asked – " then why is your nose red...?"

"It isnt..."

"It is..."

"No....Arnav..."

"Khushi, you know , you cant win..."

"Yeah , ohk fine, I admit, I need to do something about how I cant stop blushing with you around....", and she started to heat the milk in the microwave.

"But you don't need to do anything about it, Khushi, I like it..."

Khushi smiled as she took out the milk from the micro, and walked up to the table, and they poured themselves, some milk and cereal and they started to eat and she watched him out of the corner of her eye, and she said – " So , finally, I have finished my dissertation , I have sent it in a n hour back to my tutor, to get his final comments, then ill just edit and check on the formatting, by tomm, and send it in for binding...."

Arnav immediately realized, that yesterday, was her last day at AR, because she had finished her work, and he felt the disappointment rising again, but he tried to hide it and he said – " That's great, Khushi...I am glad,I could help you..."

Khushi grinned – " And I am glad, that I took your help,Arnav...also, I want you to see it too, you know all of my project, if you have the time ofcourse, I would really like to know, as to what do you think about it"

"Sure, Khushi, I would love too..."

"Great, I will email it to you....", and she returned to her breakfast, as she felt the guilt rising again, right when she heard him ask –" so , I haven't told Zoya, anything yet..."

Khushi immediately answered him – " I know, me too...although I want to, but I was think only a week is left until she returns....so...maybe..."

"Maybe, we could tell her face to face....i wouldn't want to miss her expression, shed approve of my choice, don't you think, Khushi?" he winked.

Khushi smiled – " Yeah, just like she would of mine..." and then worry started to cloud her mind, and she picked up her empty bowl and took it to the sink, and she watched him come next to her with his, and he pulled her by the hand and took her to the sofa, and made her sit next to him , and he asked – " whats the matter...?"

Khushi lied – " Nothing..."

"do you know, you are a terrible Liar, Khushi, your face gives you away....whats bothering you...?"

Khushi looked at his sincere face, and she sighed – " I don't know, exactly, maybe ....this...I just don't know.."and she put her face in her hands, because she felt frustrated with two things, she had no idea what this meant , and where was this heading , and more than that the truth about who she was, now making her feel extremely guilty.

Arnav took her hands off her face, and cupped her face tenderly and asked – " you are worried, about us isnt it, about where this is headed...??"

Khushi looked at him in supride as to how did he guess, but she admitted the half truth – " yeah...kind off....you know, I like you, and this means quite a lot to me already..."

Arnav held her hand – " And I like you too, and as twisted it seems, it means quite a lot to me too Khushi, quite more than what I had imagined or thought off..."

"It does....??"

"Yes..."

Khushi sighed – " Arnav, what if I say, there something else...tooo..."

The confused expression on her face, which he found extremely adorable, made him stop her midsentence as he cupped her face and leaned in closer – "something else...what is it...??"

Khushi felt herself getting goosebumps and she said – " how am I supposed to talk, when you..."

"When I what...??"

"When you..." and she caught her breath...as she felt his breath on her lips.

"You don't need to worry about anything, Khushi..." he whispered huskily and before she could say anything further , he kissed her, and pulled her in his arms, hoping that she would stop worrying, and just as he felt her go calm under his touch and she started to kiss him back, he pulled back for a instant and grinned – " everything cant wait Khushi, all talking can, and I promise I will hear you out later, but not now...not when all I know is, that I cant stop this thing we'v started..." and he saw her smile shyly as she touched his cheek tenderly, and he immediately pushed her back into the couch, and he kissed her, and the passion that they felt for each other, spoke volumes, volumes about how they couldn't stop, this thing they had started.

....................................

Three Days Later – Sunday – Boston – 1 PM

Asad ate his lunch and he stole a glance at Zoya across, and he again felt his mind wander to the time he had been spending with her, and he was indeed sure that he could classify it as one of the best times of his life, because he ad been smiling in a way he probably never had in a long long time, and more importantly, he genuinely loved her company, and he had been right, with her around, there had never been a dull moment in his life, and he thought he very much liked the way things were going, and he remembered how his ammi had teased him about why was he spending so much time with Zoya, and he had diverted the topic not because he didn't want to talk to her about it, because ofcourse he wanted to, but because he wanted to talk to Khushi about it first, and so he had thought of talking to his Ammi about it, once he was back in India, which wasn't very far away, only a week was left, until they left for London and then home and right then he saw, Zoya texting so he stopped his trail of thought and he asked – " who is it....?"

Zoya grinned – " Oh just my sister, shes just returned a few days back from Singapore, she is asking me about my plans, as in how long do I plan to stay In London, after we leave from here...."

Asad – " Ohk, so what do you think....?"

Zoya – " Well, I told her maybe just a day or two for the final wind up , and then probably we should head home....i haven't been home in a long long time, and all of a sudden I just miss everyone...." She added, trying to hide guilt in her voice, because the guilt was now starting to take its toll on her, and she wanted to tell Asad the truth as soon as possible, because ever since things had taken a different direction altogether, a direction she had probably never imagained it would, but it had, and she couldn't lie to herself as much as she loved it, she knew it was scaring the hell out of her too, because she wanted to be the one to tell Asad, before he found out from anywhere else, and his anger unleashed, and moreover, she knew they had been spending so much time together, and were much more closer than she had thought, she knew, he deserved to know the truth, he didn't deserve to be fed a lie, a lie which she didn't know would lead her to a point, where she knew, that there was a lot to loose, and hell would break loose, if she didn't set the matter's right, and right then she heard him ask – " Zoya, where are you lost...?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking...."

"About what...?"

"Nothing important.." she said, dodging his question and she said smilingly – " allah miyaan whats wrong with you , Mr.Khan?"

Asad thought that there was something amiss but he smiled and let it go, probablys he was just missing her family and he asked – " what now...?"

"You need a haircut, Mr.Khan..."

"I do...?", asad asked, raking his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, although you still look gorgeous, but I prefer the other cut better..."

Asad grinned – " Honestly, I do so too, but I was thinking it can wait, ill get one once im back..."

Zoya faked shock as she said – " A week???? A week...im sure in your world, that's like a month..."

"My world?"

"Oho, Asad, I mean in your world of hair growth...", she grinned rolling her eyes – " seriously, are you as smart as you think yourself to be...?"

Asad grinned – " Oh that, I am" and he joined her as they finished eating , and placed the dishes in the sink and he washed his hands and he looked at her for a second and he asked , taking hold of her hand– " I am smart enough to know, something is bothering you, what is it, I guess you are just missing your family is it..?"

Zoya nodded, not knowing what else to say.

Asad smiled as he cupped her face tenderly – " Its just a few more days..."

Zoya smiled – " I know, I am fine..."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes, I am..."

"Ohk, come, I want to show you something..." and he took her by the hand and made her sit on the sofa in front of his laptop and he opened one of the folders, and opened a document, and as soon as Zoya read what it said, she felt her eyes widen in shock as she said – " An offer letter?"

Asad smiled – " Yeah, you know since you kept dodging my work offer, I thought you wondered if I were joking about wanting you to work with me, but no, I am serious, so I asked my secretary to make you an offer letter, I really want you to join me, but ofcourse you can start , once youv had your time relaxing at home...."

Zoya immediately felt that guilt resurface as she read her name or rather not her name – Zoya farooqui, on the letterhead of Khan Constructions, and she contemplated about what to say next, when she heard him ask – " Zoya....why are you frowing...?"

Ofcourse, her way gave her way, how could she forget, Asad Ahemed Khan had the power to read her like a open book, as easily as if it were a cakewalk, and she made a mental note to ask him how he did it anyway, as she composed herself and she said – " Frowning, no...I was just thinking what to say..."

" Say yes ofcourse, that's mostly your only option...or maybe is it that you don't want to work with me?", he added, teasingly.

Zoya felt like wanting to yell on the top of her voice in that one moment, that no she couldn't, and even he wouldn't want to, if he knew she wasn't any Zoya Farooqui, but Sing Raizada, but she didn't and she said instead – " Ofcourse, I want too, just that I don't know if I want to work as soon as I am back...."

Asad smiled as he shut his laptop and cupped her face tenderly – " ofcourse theres no rush, just let me know whenever you are ready alright....?"

Zoya smiled nervously – " Yeah surely..", she lied, when all she wanted to tell him , that she could never really be ready for that.

Asad saw the serious expression on her face and he immediately wanted to wipe it all away, and so he asked – " so what was it you were saying about my hair being too long...?"

Zoya realized he was distracting her so she smiled as she tugged at his hair from the side, and then from the other side, and then upfront –

" Yeah, it needs a cut....around here, here, and here..."

"Oh really...??"

"Yeah...."

"But I guess, your hands were telling a different story altogether, last night", he teased.

Zoya felt herself blush furiously , as she remembered how she couldn't get her hands off his hair, last night, in those countless moments when he kissed her, and she knew that he knew, his hair and the right side of the neck was a favourite place for her hands to be,in those heated passionate moments, and she said to her defense – " well, that's a different thing....Asad..."

"Whats different, Zoya? Its still me, with the same hair.." , he teased.

Zoya looked at him for an instant and she said – " Asad?"

"Zoya"

"Asad"

"Zoya"

And that's it, she immediately burst into a fit of giggles, and she couldn't stop laughing, and seeing her laugh, even he started to laugh, because her laugh was ever contagious, and he spoke in between laughter – " and that's the look I like on you , Zoya, and you know that..."

Zoya realized in that one minute, that he had been distracting and teasing her only to make fer feel better, and she felt a rush of emotion within her for him and she said sincerely – " Thanks, I feel better...."

"I am glad that you do..." and he kissed her forehead tenderly.

And right then an idea struck her mind , and she said mischeviosuly – " You know , like I always say, there isnt anything which I cannot do, right..."

Asad looked at her in apprehension , not sure about what her mischevious mind was upto now, since he had spotted that naughtly glint in her eye and he asked – " Yeah, so...."

"So how about, I give you a haircut, in my style..."

Asad immediately said – "whattttt? Have you lost it, no way....!!"

"Oh please, cmon , please, I promise I wont mess it up, you can tell me how you want it, and I promise that's what I shall deliver..."

Asad grinned – " So that's something new about you iv found out, I didn't know you were a part time – barber..."

"Yeeks.Asad, not barber , call me a stylist, will you please?"

And he couldn't control his laugh as he pulled her closer – " Ohk Miss Stylist, ill let you have your way, if you let me have mine first..." he whispered leaning in closer, and his hands pulled her by the waist, as he closed the remaining diatnce between their lips, before Zoya could say anything.

Zoya felt that she had taken the trip to the stars once again, as she broke apart a few heated minutes later, due to lack of oxygen and she whispered – " did I ever tell you, I like the way you steal..."

"A kiss....?"

"Yeah", she whispered softly.

"So would you mind If I stole another one?"

"Why would I, ever...?" and she smiled, and leaned in forward, as she let him steal another kiss off her.

............................

A While Later – LONDON

Khushi sat in Arnav's arms, and he played with her hands, and she felt her guilt emerging up once more, now that things were totally heading into a different direction altogether for her or rather them, she had this gut feeling which told her that she should tell Arnav , immediately, the truth, before he found out from anywhere else, but then everytime she would look at him, her resolve would melt within a second,as various scenarios about how he would react would cloud her mind, like it did in that very moment as so she said turning back to him – " Arnav, I need to talk..i mean..i want to talk to you about something..."

Arnav looked at her and brushed her hair aside tenderly – " yeah, what is it...tell me...?"

And she felt her gaze lock with his, and she immediately felt her heartbeat race – " Remember what I said about me not being who you think I am...?"

Arnav rolled his eyes in disbelief as he couldn't believe she had come up with this topic again and he could help but ask – " Khushi, why? Just why do you keep bring this up, again and again...??"

Khushi – " Because that's exactly , what I want to talk to you about....??"

"About how I think who you are, but you are not..."

"yeah...that exactly....so..."

"so what....?"

"you aren't making this any easier...please...."

"and you are making this totally difficult, coz I am tired of telling you that I know and think you to be exactly who you are...unless...ohk wait...why don't you just answer me straight, so that we can end this once and for all..."

Khushi nodded.

"You aren't a spy agent or something...?"

"No"

"Your name is Khushi"

"yes, but..."

"No buts...just answer me..yes or no..."

"Ohk..."

"So you are really a girl, and not some guy in disguise" he asked hiding his grin.

Khushi's eyes widened in shock and surprise, and she couldn't help but burst into laughter, as she said in between giggles– " yes, I am very much a girl, I mean, I was born a girl..."

Arnav couldn't help but stop his own laugh as he said – " exactly, there, I have asked you about the three worse case scenarios,now relax will you, Khushi..please..."

"But, there is something...."

"No there isnt, I know all I need, I know that you are a girl , who I like, and not just that a girl whom I like a lot, with whom , I would like to see and watch where this is headed....."

"Arnav....."

"Khushi...is it the time, that wev only got a week left...is that what is making you act this way...??""

"Yeah, that too...but..."

"Then I must tell you, there isnt anything to worry about, I am not going to forget you once I leave London, and nor will I let you forget me, we stay in the same country and in the same city, then whats there to worry...and moreover I wouldn't mind you joining me at work too, at AR in the marketing department...."

"what...??? Arnav....no I couldn't...."

"Ohk , we can discuss that later...."

Khushi felt her frustration rise, as she desperately just wanted to say it all outright, just when she felt him cup her face gently and he said – " Ohk fine...tell me what is it....?"

Khushi looked into his eyes and she felt her own resolve breaking in that moment as she lied – " nothing, its just that, im just nervous, I don't know...I mean...this is my first sort of a relationship, and....."

"And...."

Khushi immediately hugged him as she whispered – "Im sorry, I don't know whats gotten into me...."

Arnav felt a rush of various emotions through his being for her, as he understood what she must be feeling, she was ofcourse nervous, because she knew all about his affairs in the past, and she was so young and he knew she had this deep insecurity about how she felt she couldn't be enough, and he immediately wanted to make her feel better, and take all her nervousness away and make her feel better and so he asked – " what can I do , to make you feel better Khushi....?"

"Just hold me for a while..."

And so he did, he hugged her and they sat in silence for a while, where they could only listen to each others's heartbeats and breaths, where until a few minutes later, Khushi finally realized something, that no matter what the truth was, the damage had already been done, the boundary she had laid in her heart had already been crossed, she had fallen in a way to hard for him , in a way that was irrovecable, and what she felt for him , was definetly something that she did not want to pause or stop and so she looked at him and said – "I guess you were right...."

Arnav looked at her confused – " right about what...?"

"Right about what you said.Beacause all I know right now is, that I cant stop this thing we'v started too...and that's coz I don't want too"

"You cant and nor do you want too?"

"Yes..."

Arnav smiled – " well that's great, coz I cant and nor do I want to too..."

"So we really cant stop this thing wev started, right?"

"Yup, we really cant...." And he closed the remaining distance between their lips, to silence her with their kiss, and then he felt her hands go around his neck and in his hair, and he almost heard her moan his name, as he continued to kiss her, he felt a lot of different emotions stir up within him, he didn't know, and he didn't have the time to figure it out too, but all he knew that he was damm right, as he kissed her again and again- right that there was indeed no stop to the thing they'd started.Khushi Gupta had managed to make him feel something, he had never felt in a long long time, the feeling of not wanting to stop to think, or be logical or practical, the feeling of not wanting to stop the flow of emotions, that he felt.

...............................

A While Later – BOSTON

Asad looked at himself in the mirror and he couldn't help but acknowledge the fact , that maybe letting Zoya have her way wasn't a bad decision after all, she had trimmed his hair, just like he wanted to, and he saw her reflection in the mirror, as she waited in anticipation for his reaction and he turned at looked at her sternly and she said nervously – " Omg, you don't like it , do you....?"

Asad thought of teasing her futher as he said – " Zoya, I told you, this wasn't your cup of tea, you shouldn't really try your hands on everything...now see its all messed up...."

Zoya looked at him nervously – " It is...? From where, I did exactly what you told..." and she touched his hair from the sides, and Asad controlled the laugh as he saw the concentration on her face, the exact same concentration when she was at the job , and he held her hand and he grinned – " exactly, you did exactly what I wanted, if you will do everything my way, you know probably you will mess up with my feelings, way more than what you want...."

Zoya sighed in relief and she asked – " you love teasing me don't you..?"

"Yeah, its entertaining, probably the only thing more entertaining than you..." he added smilinlgly.

" yeah, but surely not more entertaining than watching you getting jealous...", she teased, using her trump card.

Asad rolled his eyes and he said – " hes on the Real estate course with you isnt it? The one that starts tomm?"

"Exactly...he is...."

"Damm you Nikhil"

Zoya kissed him on the cheek tenderly – " see, that's what I mean, I like that look on you...its highly entertaining..."

"Oh really?"

"Really" and right then her phone beeped, and she checked it to be an email from her brother, on the progress about the work on the project at AR in London, and she immediately shoved her phone back in her pocket, and she gauged Asad's mood, he was in a fairly good mood in that moment, and the guilt ridin on her mind told her that this was the best time she could tell him and so she said – " Asad, remember how this morning, I was a little tensed...?"

Asad looked at her confused – " Yeah, what about that, I thought you were ohk, you said you were ohk..."

Zoya – "yeah, I am fine, but that wasn't the only thing on my mind Asad, I want to talk to you about something...."

"About what...??"

"About us...."

"Yeah, go ahead, what about us...??"

"Look, its just that....." and right then his phone rang and he excused himself saying it was a work call, and as she heard him talk about how badly he wanted Khan Designs to win this deal over AR, she felt like her insides churn, because this had gotten way too messed up, because a lot of both of their feelings were now involved in the picture, and she knew, probably the lie , she and Khushi had invented, had messed up too may things, but she couldn't get herself to stop it, even though it seemed so logical and right then she saw him walk back to her and he asked – " sorry, so what were you saying..?"

"Oh, nothing, its nothing important", she lied, and she started to turn away, but he turned her around as he held her arms and asked – " zoya, I know what this is about, you are worried about us, isnt it? You are worried, about where this is headed....?"

Zoya nodded silently , because that was also one of the things on her mind, it was the incomplete truth – " Yeah..."

And he pulled her into a hug as he said – " Then you got nothing to worry about, you trust me right, ill take care of everything..."

And she immediately felt her heartbreak as she realized that she could trust him, but he didn't know, that she had been lying to him all along , and all of a sudden tears started to flow from her eyes and she sobbed silently against his chest, which ofcourse he felt and he made her look up and wiped her tears – " Zoya, please....just trust me on this...im here alright...."

And she could help but ask – " But what if you wont be...?"

"Huh? What do you mean, why wont I be? You know how I feel about you, about us, right...?"

" Yeah, but what if you change your mind , if..."

"and why will I? is that what you think about me? I said I like you, and I like you a lot, I want this to happen, I want us to be us, and figure this thing between us out, together..." and she sensed the hurt in his voice and so she said immediately – " No, no that's not what I think Asad, its complicated, I don't know how to say this...or explain...."

"Then explain it to me Zoya, for I cannot see you so distressed...."

Zoya tried to get the right words to get out of her mouth, but she just couldn't, and she immediately hugged him and she cursed her innerself for not having the guts yet to say out the truth to his face and so she said – " Im sorry, im just being paranoid...." And she held him like that for a few more minutes, until his steady heartbeat calmed hers down, and she finally magaed to smile as she said – "Look all I know is, you mean a lot to me, and I m just scared of me messing up...."

Asad looked at her for a minute and he understood, she was just feeling a lil jittery, because this was all new to her too, just like it was to him and so he smiled, trying to make her feel better – " well its not only you, im scared about messing up too..."

"You are...?"

"yeah"

"But why?"

"I don't know, I just am...but I know one thing surely, that I don't care about anything, but us...and maybe its time we both realize that even the fear of messing up, cant stop this....we cant stop this thing we'v started...Zoya, coz I don't want to, and nor do I think I can..."

Zoya smiled and she leaned in forward and kissed him immediately, suprising both herself and him ,but she did what she exactly wanted to in that moment, and just when she felt his arms go around her waist, and he pulled her closer, whilst she pulled him even closer, as close as humanly possible, and he started to dominate the kiss in way that made her loose her mind, she realized as she broke apart and whispred breathlessly –

"Asad, we really cant stop thing thing, we'v started?"

"We cant..." and he bent forward, and claimed her lips once more, and the emotions that stirred up within him , even surprised him , beacause somewhat, he knew, he was sure of what he had said.He couldn't stop falling harder, or feeling for Zoya Farooqui, because it felt as if it were the most natural thing in the world, as if she were the reason why he hadn't had any interest in women earlier, because probably he was meant to meet her, and now that he had , why would he for heavens sake ever put a stop to it.He wouldn't, he couldn't, and neither did he want to.

.................................

Fate grinned as he said – " I know, we don't want you stop either...Its highly entertaining....dont you guys think...?"

Destiny smiled – " Yeah, I know what you mean, it really is....love has its seed sown in already, but I wonder if they will come along to it, before...."

Love smiled – " I know what you mean, I wonder too, if they will , before the hell breaks loose, although I have my doubts...."

Fate – " Well than why don't you do something about it, Love...?"

Love smiled – " I know I can, but I wont, my job is to sow my seeds, and iv done it, and now its upto them as to how they deceide to come along..."

Hate rolled his eyes as he said – " And that's precisely what I don't understand about you, you do the damage first, and then you just sit back and watch, whilst they suffer the drama you'v played out for them to feel..."

Love – " Watch your tone Hate, you know I don't appreciate it, however I do appreciate you agreeing to be silent for a whilst longer...."

Hate rolled his eyes – " Whatever, it isnt for you, probably I am not as cruel as you all think me to be anyway, I am who I am, and I just do my job, the way I am meant to..."

Fate smiled – " We know that, and cmon we are all friends here....and we understand, you have a role to play...."

Hate asked – " Then will you tell me, what will you all do, when hell breaks loose, and you know it will..."

Love smiled – " Patience, we will see to it when the time comes, just relax, will you?"

Hate said in sheer frustration – " Realx? You want me to relax? Do you have any idea how much the three of you are infuriating me in this moment...the three of you totally frustrate me"

And the three friends. Love, Destiny and Fate smiled as they said in unision – " Please tell us something we didn't know, already..." which caused Hate to give up in frustration , as he sat back dejected, because he knew exactly where this was heading, and somehow his intelligent counterparts, didn't seem as intelligent as they claimed to be.

.................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
76.8K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
78.9K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
930K 34.4K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...