you said you couldn't forget...

By acs7__

laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a... More

-{one}-
-{two}-
-{three}-
-{four}-
-{five}-
-{six}-
-{seven}-
-{eight}-
-{nine}-
-{ten}-
-{eleven}-
-{twelve}-
-{thirteen}-
-{fourteen}-
-{fifteen}-
-{sixteen}-
-{seventeen}-
-{nineteen}-
-{twenty}-
-{twenty-one}-
-{twenty-two}-
-{twenty-three}-
-{twenty-four}- + a/n
-{twenty-five}-

-{eightteen}-

1.1K 35 1
By acs7__

continuation..
11:24 A.M.

   "laura, are you ready?" ross yelled in the hotel room as i was in the bathroom finishing up.

    the lynch's were all going on a beach day and invited grace and i to go also. kellyanne had to go to san diego for some kind of emergency meeting. ross was still here but ready to go. grace came and got her stuff, then went to get ready with rydel. so ross and i were going to meet them there.

   "just a minute!" i yelled back finishing up trying to put my hair up in a high small ponytail. it was kinda working and kinda not. i was using a lot of bobby pins.

   for my swimsuit, i had a light/baby blue bikini strapless top and black bottoms. i had no makeup on and my sunglasses were on the top of my head as i finished putting my stud silver earrings in. i finished and looked over myself one more time.

   i walked out of the bathroom, turning the light as i went to my bed. i slipped on my black flip flops and picked up my black and white polka dotted beach bag as i put my phone in there. i made sure i had everything and ross opened the door for me. he had a paid of blue striped swimtrunks and a white muscle shirt on as the sun glasses on the top of his head like mine.

   we headed out as i heard ross start to whistle. i turned around at him, he continued to as he raised his eyebrows.

  "what're you whistling about?" i asked with a slight smirk as we got into the elevator. the doors closed and i sat the bag down, pulling a big sleeveless t-shirt out. i pulled it out and put it on.

  "how great you look in a bikini." he said with a wink as he crossed his arms standing against the wall. i held my bag up again and playfully rolled my eyes at him.

   he continued to whistle as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. we got out and headed to the back side door of the hotel, to head out to the beach.

we walked out and put our sunglasses over our eyes as we saw the lynch's in a spot, ways out. we walked over to them as stormie was first to notice us coming.

"hey!!" she said happily with a smile and she came over to hug us. she came to hug me first and then to ross as i walked away to rydel.

rydel, vanni, and grace were all setting up a spot for tanning. rydel was in a purple bikini, vanni in a black strapless bikini as well as grace but hers with straps. they saw me and we all hugged, saying hellos. i laid out a towel/blanket on the left end beside rydel for us to tan under the two umbrellas behind us.

i sat my bag down beside rydel's and laid down.

"so did you and ross makeup?" rydel asked as we started to tan, laying down. i kept my eyes closed, staying still.

"yeah, we're good now. i'll apologize to the rest at lunch." i told him.

  "you don't have to apologize. you don't have anything to apologize for." she told me.

  "i know. but i want too." i said.

  "girls! come play volleyball!" i heard rocky yell. i opened my eyes as i rolled them.

  "no!" rydel yelled back as i nodded against the blanket as i closed my eyes again.

  next thing, i knew, i was been picked up. someone had a hold of my waist as i was over their shoulder. i started to hit the person's back as i opened my eyes to see it was ross. i looked up to see riker carrying vanni, rocky carrying grace, and ellington carrying rydel. i started to kick and ross finally put me down.

   "dang laur. you've gained muscle." ross said rubbing his chest where i kicked him since him and the boys were shirtless now.

  "it's called working out, blondie. try it sometime." i told him wiping my hands together as the boys 'oohhhh'ed.

  "ouch. looks like you've gained sass too." ross said walking over to the boys. i playfully rolled my eyes as i went to the girls.

"ryland and dad are refs." rocky said and walked to the back as we got set.

it was girls on one side and boys on the other. grace and i in the back as vanni and rydel in the front. rocky and riker in the front with ross and ellington in the back. mark whistled. ellington did the first serve.

   rydel hit back and riker spiked it. they all cheered and fist bumped. mark threw the ball back to them as now ross served. he served and it went far. i ran back and hit it but fell. vanni hit the ball back, spiking it. grace helped me up and wiped the sand off me as i nodded to her telling her i was okay.

  "sorry laura." ross yelled as they rotated again and a breeze started to blow. i didn't say anything back as ryland tossed the ball to me for me to serve.

  mark blew the whistle, signaling i could serve now.

  "i'll show them, asses." i gritted in my teeth softly so no one could hear as i served hard where ellington tried to hit it back with missed. us girls cheered as they smiled at me. grace gave me a thumbs up as we rotated. now i was in the front, amazing.

   "alright, girls serve." mark said throwing the ball to vanni.

__________
12:26 P.M.

the volleyball games were over and now we were walking to the picnic tables in the shade for lunch. we had two volleyball games, boys won one and us girls won the first one.

i heard someone jogging so i looked back to see it was ross coming to me. he got to me and i turned back around.

"had no idea how competitive you've gotten, laur." he said making me smirk.

"yeah, assistant coaching a girls basketball team for the community made me realize how competitive i was." i said.

"you helped coach a girls basketball team?" he asked shocked as i felt him looking at me.

"yeah, last year. i volunteered to do it." i said with a shrug, it wasn't a big deal.

"dang. but good game, laur." he said stopping and reaching out his hand as i stopped.

"good game, lynch. it's just the beginning." i said shaking his hand and then letting go as i continued to walk to the picnic tables.

i sat down across from rydel and grace as i saw ross sit down beside me. the girls chuckled to theirselves as i looked around. i saw our stuff was gone at the tanning spot!

"hey! where's our stuff?" i asked concernedly as i turned back to the girls.

"oh. mom took it up to her hotel room. we'll have to tan some other day, it's getting pretty cloudy now." rydel said making me sigh of relief. the wind started to blow harder as i flattened down the end of the red table cloth.

"gosh, it got colder in like 2 seconds." i said as i let go as the wind went calmer. vanni and rydel nodded in agreement as i turned to ross.

"mom has my sweatshirt, if you want it laur." he said as he pulled his phone out from his trunks pocket, turning it on.

"no, i'm okay." i said as i drummed my fingers against the table.

"guys, it's startin to sprinkle rain so we'll just go eat in the rooms." mark announced. everyone got up and headed in as the boys helped stormie and mark clean up.

we waited for them inside and once they did come, mark made an announcement.

"in ross and rocky's room, laura, grace, and ryland. the rest with us." he finished and everyone hurried. except ross, he was being slow. so i thought i'd be nice and wait for him.

"ross, come on! stop being slow!" i complained as i hit the elevator button. he lazily walked to me in his flip flops.

"i'm exhausted, so hold on." he said finally coming to me as the elevator opened. this elderly couple walked out. the lady was looking at shirtless ross with a smile and the old man gave ross the finger. i started to laugh my head off once we got in the elevator. ross presses the button as he laughed.

"that was hilarious." i said as i finished up, trying to calm myself.

ross didn't say anything back. something was up with him. wonder what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
1.3K 18 15
Lilly here! This is a Raura fanfiction! Laura marano and Ross lynch have been best friends as long as they both can remember, Laura has been basicall...
434K 8.6K 60
We break apart and he looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you Vanessa. I'm really sad that I have to leave our daughter and I hope you can forgive me...
17.6K 901 18
Crush- a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special. ××× Laura had one of those. She was head over heels f...