-{eight}-

continuation..
8:24 P.M.

    i walked down the hall to the living room where ross was waiting for me. his eye was better and asked me to put some foundation on to cover it, and it surprisingly did.

     he went home for a bit to change, shower, and grab some of his stuff. he's wanting to get our friendship back so he asked to stay a few days. so i said sure.

    i walked in to see him on the couch on his phone in his dark green quarter sleeve button up dress shirt and black dress pants with nice black shoes.

    he looked up and i did a little twirl.

    i had on a black off the shoulder ruffled shirt black dress that was short and was low down the front and back, but not really bad. my hair was parted and straightened as i also had all my piercings in. i had black open toed heels that showed my toenails that were painted a dark navy blue color while my finger nails were black. 

     "holy frick." i heard him mutter as he stood up and looked me over as he shoved his hands into his pockets. i put my hands in my dress pockets as i blushed.

    "you look hot as hell." he said as i smiled at him.

     then his phone buzzed. he looked at it as he pulled it out of his pocket.

   "come on, they're downstairs in an uber." he said putting his phone back in his pocket and coming to me, intertwining his hand with mine. i followed him and once we were out, locked the door behind me.

__________
10:43 P.M.

       we got here about 2 hours ago and i was actually having a good time. i was not drunk, i only had two glasses of wine. ross actually did the same and maybe a shot or two, so he was a little typsy.

     i was dancin with rydel to some songs that we were singing along to as she held a glass of brandy in her hand.

     i felt someone start to dance with me. they pulled me around to face them and i saw it was ross. he started to sway us as he wrapped his arms around my waist and one of his hands went to my butt.

i smiled as i put one of my hands around to his back and the other wrapped under his armpit to where my hand was on his shoulder.

he was singing softly in my ear as our heads were against each others. then, 'perfect' by ed sheeran started playing.

   "this one's for you, laura baby." he told me before nibbling on my ear lobe chuckling. i giggled as he started to sing in my ear softly.

   "ross your typsy." i told him as he stopped at the bridge of the song. he looked me straight in the eye with a calm face.

  he continued to sing and i smiled.

___________
1:32 A.M.

       i groaned as i was tired and hurriedly took off my heels and laid down on my bed. ross appeared over me with his shirt unbuttoned and R5 guitar pick necklace showing. he put his hand on either side of me.

    "i meant everything tonight, laur." he said with a grin. i furrowed my eyebrows.

    "the slow dancing, the singing, the kissing, the 'i love you''s, everything." he said and i got up so now we were both standing up.