-{twenty-five}-

part 2.😪

    wednesday- november 20th, 2018
5:29 A.M.

i had been up for about an hour now, but to excited for today to go back to sleep. i was dressing in airport clothes which are basically sweats as piper was starting to wake up.

  i put my glasses on as i looked at my appearance with an iffy look on the body length mirror on the wall.

  my hair was in a messy ponytail with bobby-pins in and hair still falling out. no makeup on with my glasses on. a gray NIKE cropped hoodie with black ADIDAS joggers. for shoes, i had pink ankle socks on with my dirty black NIKE sliders. i know different brands, very weird to wear together, but i don't really care.

   i shrugged and walked back over to my gray suitcase and navy suitcase that were laid out on my bed side by side. i yawned as piper stretched her paws and stood up, coming to me. i petted her for a few moments and then went back to packing.

   i checked my two suitcases that were packed and i was positive i had everything. i checked my neon pink PINK backpack that i was using for a carryon and i was positive about that too. i put my phone in my joggers pocket as i zipped up my suitcases and sat them up on the floor. i sat my backpack beside it in the floor once i finished zipping it up.

   i quietly walked downstairs to see if anyone was up and fix myself some breakfast.

once i turned the corner and walked in the kitchen to see vanessa at the bar sipping something in a mug. she saw me and grinned as she sipped. i grinned back as i slowly walked over to her.

"hey. what're you doing up?" she asked as she sat her mug down on the bar.

"well, i was to excited for today but sad at the same time. so i couldn't go back to sleep. plus i have to leave for the airport in bout thirty minutes. what're you doing up?"i told her as i stood across from her at the bar, putting my hands on the bar.

"oh. well, i couldn't sleep at all. i got maybe three hours last night. i've worried because rumor around that my character has some harsh things coming her way and i have no idea what. also that we may be going to new zeland for awhile too." she said as she took another large drink of what i smelt, coffee.

"well, i'm going to film a rated R movie. i think you'll be just fine." i said with helpful slight smile.

"true. thanks, laur. i'm going to miss you a lot." ness said coming to me and giving me a good hug.

"i'm going to miss you too. i'll text and call when i get a chance. now, go get some sleep." i said as we let go. she smiled and headed upstairs as i heard footsteps coming down as well.

i looked to see my mom coming down fully ready and dressed for her day. she smiled at me and headed for the fridge.

"good morning honey. what would you like for breakfast?" she asked as she glanced into the fridge once she opened the door.

"it's okay, mom. i know you want to get to work, we can just stop by mcdonald's or something on the way." i told her.

"really? would i be bad mom for not cooking you something though?" she asked as she closed the fridge and looked back at me.

"not at all." i said back.

she sighed of relief and went to her office to get her things. i headed upstairs to get my bags.

___________
6:03 A.M.

the car ride with mom was quiet but nice. we were about ten minutes away from the airport as we ate mcdonald's.

i got a small orange juice with a bacon and egg biscuit as she got a coffee with two sausage biscuits.

she turned into the turning lane and then started down to the airport. she pulled in by the entrance of the section of my airline.

"alright, sweetie. hope to see you soon. i love you so so much and am so proud of you. have fun, be safe." she said as we hugged over the dashboard. my eyes started to water as i hugged her back.

"i will. i love you too." i said as i put the garbage in mcdonald's bag. i got out, closing the door behind me as i headed to the trunk. i opened it and put my backpack on my back as i got my suitcases out. i pulled up the handles as i closed the trunk at the same time. i started rolling my suitcases and walking to the entrance.

      i walked in and saw the surprisingly short line of security. i immediately got in and anxiously looked around.

    after i finished with all that, i looked around for the austin and ally crew. i immediately saw the familiar redhead beside ross standing with the rest. i walked over to them and they saw me. they all were basically dressed like me, in sweats.

    "alright, we're all here! here's your tickets and boarding passes." kevin said passing them out.

"hey, you okay?" raini asked as she nudged me and i felt everyone else looking at me.

"i'm fine, just a little emotionally with my mom this morning. that's all." i said as i checked out my ticket. row B2, seat 2. i furrowed my eyebrows as i looked to see what everyone else had.

"i've got row A3, seat 3." calum said.

"your with me!" raini said.

"i'm row B2, seat 1." ross said and i immediately smiled at me.

"and your with me." i told him, he smiled back with a little wink. this was the first time in many years, i had seen him with glasses on. yes, he wears contacts. but he can see perfectly without both. he's crazy. he says he just like glasses but who knows.

"alright, kevin and i are together too. let's board. are you guys ready?" heath asked looking at all of us as we looked back at each other.

"we're ready." the four of us said together to kevin and heath. we all smiled and headed towards the boarding line.

"here we go." i said with a sigh and looked up beside me to see ross looking at me.

"australia, here we come." he told me with a smile, causing me to smile back.

"again." i said with a smirk which made him chuckle as we turned our attention to the front of the line.

THE END

    •DONT WORRY GUYS, SEQUEL IS ON THE WAYYY
• HOPE YOU ALL LOVED IT💗

thank you all for your votes and amazingly sweet comments. you all mean the world to me!! i love you all, hope you loved this book as much as i loves writing it for you all.

•i do not really know when i will post the sequel, maybe this coming weekend or next week sometime. i honestly don't know, but i'm making final touches on it as of right now.

thank you all again.💕