-{seventeen}-

continuation..

laura and grace just finished performing and introducing R5. laura was first walking fast as she cried harder. her head was in her hands as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. it was stormie, she knew it.

laura cried in her arms as stormie comforted her.

"laura marano, everybody." ross said into the mic and the crowd cheered once again. ross wiped his face with his shirt as he faced back to ellington and then turned back around.

"tonight for us is mainly going to be some throwbacks. enjoy." ross said and they started to play "pass me by".

as they started to play and times during the song, ross would look to the side at laura. stormie would continue to hold her and rub her back but give him a faithful smile. ross would turn back to the crowd, still broken inside but not showing it.

    once they finished and did the next two songs, ross smiled as the last one came.

     "you guys know i've been off social media for awhile and a lot has happened. i started this song while on tour but finished it while i've been gone and it's about someone special." ross said with a smile and looked to the side at laura. she looked at him confused as she was wiping her face with some tissues.

[ross]
i drew a broken heart
right on your window pane
waited for your reply
here in the pouring rain

just breathe against the glass
leave me some kind of sign
i know the hurt won't pass, yeah
just tell me it's not the end of the line

[rydel]
i never meant to break your heart
now, won't let this plane go down
i never meant to make you cry
i'll do what it takes to make this fly

[both]
oh, you gotta hold on
hold on to what you're feelin
that feeling is the best thing, the best thing alright

i'm gonna place my bet on us
i know this love
in the same direction
that's up

    they continued to play as laura was smiling as tears coming down her face with grace also doing so and standing next to her. grace had her arm around laura's torso rubbing her back as grace and laura's head were tilted beside each other. ross smiled as tears were coming down his face too, at laura before turning back to the crowd.

____________
11:49 P.M.

        the rest of the evening went smoothly and laura felt better. she didn't get a chance to hug or talk to ross but she was glad to be in the elevator on the way to her bed. she was completely exhausted.

laura marano pov:

      once the elevator dinged, i ran to our room hurriedly getting the key out of purse. once it swiped and the door opened, i ran to my bed. i collapsed on it as i heard grace chuckling at me.

    i got up and walked to my suitcase. i got a huge t-shirt and since it went down to mid thy, i just decided to where it. i lazily changed and took my makeup off hurriedly as i took my contacts out with the other hand. i put my glasses on once i finished and crawled into bed as i plugged my phone into the charger.

i went to 'blocked callers' and unblocked ross. i miss him so insanely much.

laura❤️:
hey ross? we need to talk.

ross lynch💛:
hey, yeah we do.
in person, right?

laura❤️:
yeah. i miss you.