-{twenty}-

later that same night..
                        12:19 A.M.

  i was packing up my suitcase making sure i had everything. i was going back home with the lynch's tonight. david came out earlier today and is spending time with grace while kellyanne is still in san diego.

    we were gonna leave earlier but ryland got sick and didn't want to get worse on the road. then, i had a interview and ryland got better. then, rocky wanted to go out to eat before leaving so we did. then, there was a wreck and we just now got back.

   ross was in his room packing and was going to come here once he finished. grace was downstairs with david telling rydel goodbye.

   i finally finished and checked that i had everything. i zipped up my suitcase and backpack, before putting my backpack on my back.

i sat my suitcase down and pulled the handle up. i started to roll as i picked up my purse too. someone knocked at the door and i went to open it.

ross stood there with his black 'lynch' hoodie with the hood over his head since it's raining.

he didn't have his bags?

"where's your bags?" i asked confused as he took my suitcase for me.

"already loaded them up." he said as i closed the door behind me and we headed to the elevator.

________________
1:26 A.M.

ross_lynch

liked by rydel, stormielynchr5, rossshorxx, and 357,945 others

ross_lynch: malibu, you were dope. like my hoodie. || 📸: @lauramarano

"this is a dope picture." ross told me as he put his earbud back in. we were in the car and about twenty minutes away. ross and i had the back to ourselves, well ryland was beside me asleep.

ross and i were sharing earbuds listening to music through his phone. i laid my head on his shoulder as i closed my eyes.

"laur?" ross questioned.

"what?" i mumbled keeping still.

"get some sleep, you tired." he said as drake's song, 'god's plan', was being sung into my left ear.

    and just like that, i was fast asleep.

__________

                the next morning..
                    10:22 A.M.

  i rolled over to comfy as i felt of arms securely around me. i snuggled into the chest of the person as worry came over me? where was i?!

   i opened my eyes and looked around to see myself in a familiar room. i'm in ross's bedroom, so this must be ross beside me, and it was.

    oh yeah, last night on the way home from malibu i fell asleep on ross. i smiled and started to go back to sleep.

but after a few minutes of laying there, i couldn't. so i carefully reached over and put my glasses on. i looked around and yes i was in ross's bedroom, thank the lord.

ross was beside me with his arms around me as he was shirtless and in his black NIKE joggers. his hair was messy and his head re-adjusted on the pillow as i sat up. i saw i was in ross's 'lynch' hoodie and in athletic shorts. i changed them in the car when i got hot on the way home.

i pulled my messy hair up in a high ponytail and felt the same hairs falling. i'm to lazy to change it.

ross must be so tired but then he started to wake up. i ran my hand through his hair slightly fixing it so it wasn't so messy.

   "hey." he said with his morning voice as he stretched his arms and finally looked up to me.

   "morning." i said softly slightly grinning at him before turning around as i heard the bedroom door open. rydel.

  "good morning! the family is going to the farmer's market in twenty minutes. so while we're gone, you guys can film. everything is set up in my filming room, i'll turn the camera on before we leave." she said with a smile.

   "how should i dress?" i asked her.

   "you can keep what you have on, if you want. nothing fancy." she said and walked out, shutting the door behind her.

  "so what happened last night? after i fell asleep?" i questioned looking back at him as he sat up.

    "we came home and i carried you inside. rocky got our bags for us and they're in the floor over there. you kept mumbling that you were cold so i put my sweatshirt on you. i took your glasses off and got in bed." he said with a shrug.

   "okay." i said simply as i rubbed my forehead.

   "i don't feel good." i mumbled as i stopped. he sympathetically looked at me as he patted my bare leg.

"well, we've got a video to film." he said getting out of bed and then reached his hand to help me.

"i've got nothing to wear." i complained as he grabbed my hand instead and pulled me to him.

"wear what you have on, you look fine." he said as i stood up.

"but don't you think the fans will notice this is your hoodie?" i questioned as he walked to the bathroom.

"so what? if it bothers you that much, just put another hoodie on and some leggings or sweatpants." he said and then closed the door.

i walked to my suitcase to look for some clean clothes. but they were all dirty. i groaned, heading out to rydel's room.

___________
10:56 A.M.

"boys, hurry up!" stormie yelled as she was in the kitchen cleaning up. i was sitting at the island on a bar stool eating some 'Honey Nut Cheerios' cereal.

i changed into some of rydel's clothes that she thankfully let me borrow. she's the best.

i had on a white NIKE hoodie with black NIKE joggers and even some ankle socks. i put some bobby-pins in my hair for the little hairs that fell out of my tight high ponytail.

loud footsteps started to come down the wooden stairs as i looked up from my cereal.

"geez, we're here." rocky said as put his jean jacket on after putting on his black cap, backwards ways.

ross came down behind the boys in gray basketball shorts and his black 'lynch' hoodie i gave back.

"so there is a timer on the camera. i set it to start at 11:05 so you won't have to do anything, just hit the record button again to turn it off." rydel said as she put a black cap on frontwards walking to her brothers at the door.

she waved goodbye and i waved back as they all went out the door shouting, 'goodbye', 'love you', and of course 'don't have to much fun'. they've teased us with that since day one. mainly rocky and riker though.

ross came over and grabbed a banana from the bowl on the counter. he started to peel it as he came and stood beside me.

"guess we gotta film a video." i said as i finished my cereal. i stood up and took my dishes to the sink.

"let's go do it." ross said leading the way up the stairs, with me following. also with four little foot steps, following too. i smiled to see velvet and vader racing up to ross.