-{twenty-two}-

a couple days later: november 13th
7:14 A.M.

i was up and couldn't go back to sleep. i have been puking up my guts and feeling my absolute worst since 2:00 A.M. i was at the lynch's and ross has been a total sweetheart, sticking by my side.

we were in his bed and sitting up against the headboard. he ran and told his mom when she called for breakfast and she called the doctor and my mom.

ross is going to take me to the doctor at 7:30. i told him i could take myself but he told me he was taking me, end of story and i obviously don't have the energy to argue.

he was holding me as he was caressing my arm up and down while he rested his head against mine.

"everything will be fine, i promise." he said and kissed the top of my head.

"let's get ready to go, okay?" he murmured into my messy hair still in a ponytail and kissed it again. i nodded and he helped me up.

"i don't even think i can stand up." i murmured softly as he took both my hands.

"well, atleast try." he said and i did. i could stand up but then ross immediately grabbed the bucket as i started to gag.

i didn't throw up anything and sat back down carefully on his bed.

"well, that's not gonna work. here you stay." he said and jogged to the bathroom. i heard him do his business. then, he came back.

"do you need to go?" he asked and i shook my head no. he sighed of relief and i gave him, 'rude' look. he looked over my appearance.

i had on the clothes from filming yesterday, my glasses, and my hair still in my messy pony tail.

"alright you just need shoes. you want my sliders?" he offered as he put his hands on his hips. he still had his outfit from yesterday on too. i nodded with a sigh.

"here, you can wear a pair of my socks too." he said and got down on his knees. he sat down and put his huge socks on my small feet. he had to roll them up and then put his muddy NIKE sliders on.

once he finished and stood up, he went to put his shoes on. he put on a pair of his socks and another pair of NIKE sliders.

"you ready? wait, nevermind that was a stupid question." he said making me slightly smirk.

"so looks like i'm gonna have to carry you to the car, or do you want to take my truck?" he asked. i just shrugged.

"we can take my truck then. alright." he said and bent down. he picked me up by waist and then moved his hands to the bottom of my thighs, accidentally touching my butt.

"sorry." he said with a slight chuckle as he started to walk out.

"it's okay. you have my phone right?" i confirmed softly.

"yup and mine too. duck." he said and i did, thankfully since i totally forgot about the door.

i buried my head in his neck as he headed down the stairs.

"i feel like i'm a five year old." i whispered making him smirk.

"ehh." he said causing me to lightly punch his arm. we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"awhhh." everyone said as we walked to the door. i playfully rolled my eyes as i blushed. thank goodness that no one saw, i would have never heard the end of it. somebody closed the door and we walked down the steps.

"crap, it's still raining! i'm gonna have to run, laur." ross said as he started to and then left his slider. he went back and put it on as he cussed and continued to run.