-{eleven}-

a couple days later: october 26th
                     10:12 A.M.

"good morning, laur. time to get up, breakfast is ready." i heard ross say softly as i woke up and he kissed my forehead.

i rubbed my eyes and opened them as i saw ross handing me my glasses. i put them on and he helped me out of bed as cold chills hit me.

"brrrr." i mumbled as i stood up. ross gave me his sweatshirt and i hurriedly put it on as i turned to see him handing me his joggers too.

i furrowed my eyebrows up at him.

"you just said you were cold. i don't think you'll be any warmer in them short ass shorts." he said with a smirk. i rolled my eyes playfully and put them on over my athletic shorts.

i smiled as i smelt waffles and eggs, my favorite. we got to the kitchen and i hopped up on the counter beside the stove as ross put the food onto some plates.

he finished and handed me one as he stood and ate.

"so you sleep good?" he asked before taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.

"for the most part. i did wake up in the night with some cramps, but i'm alright now." i told him as i looked down at my plate and ate my waffles.

"the british came?" he asked with a smirk and i kicked the side of his thigh.

"shut up." i mumbled as i continued to eat.

"so they definitely did." he mumbled with a slight chuckle as i wanted to punch him. but instead, i rolled my eyes at him and kept eating.

"thanks for breakfast." i told him glancing up at him.

"no problem." he said and lightly punched my shoulder before going to the sink and putting his dishes in the sink.

"so do you have to write today?" i asked as he took my dishes from me once i finished and put them in the sink.

"no, rocky just doing some touch ups." he told me. i nodded along.

"do you?" he asked as he intertwined our hands as he stood in front of me.

"um, just touch ups. i have to give my two songs on monday." i said with nod.

"can i hear them?" he asked like a little kid.

"not yet." i said and he pouted his bottom lip out. i playfully rolled my eyes.

"why not? laur, pretty please." he begged as his puppy dog eyes looked at me.

"rosss." i groaned annoyed as i looked up. he put arms around my waist.

"i can carry you, i'll cuddle you, i'll hold you, you can sit on me, i'll get you chocolates-" he started naming off but i stopped him putting my hand against his mouth.

  "your making me want to go back to bed and i don't need too. so i'll play the stupid songs for you. but all those things sounded nice so your doing them." i told him straight up.

  "i was kinda just naming them so i could hear-" he started but i interrupted him once agin.

"sorry, pal. your doing them." i told him and he lifted me off the counter, carrying me like a toddler.

we were in the studio and he was about to sit down.

"your gonna have to turn around or i'll turn you around but you can't squirm out and kick me in the balls again." he said making me chuckle as he sat down. i turned around where i was sitting on his lap and facing the piano.