-{twenty-one}-

• - only a few parts left, sorryyy😢
• - important author's note COMING SOON

continuation.
11:01 A.M.

    we walked into rydel's filming room. ross held the door for me as i closed it behind me. it had like nothing in it.

    a wide bar stool, the camera, tripod, and the filming light. the window blinds were closed and the back drop against the other wall was rolled up. then, a mirror. that was it.

   "ross, there's just one chair." i said as he sat down in it and put his phone in his sweatshirt pocket.

   "you can sit in my lap, then." he told me as he patted his thighs. i looked at him with an unsure look but i sat in his lap anyways. i sat down where i was facing towards the wall. so i was facing to the left of the camera.

   "wait, go check if it's focused." ross said. i looked at him with annoyed look and went to check. it focused and i sat back down in my position. ross put his arms around my waist to keep from falling off. he intertwined his own hands and i laid my head against his shoulder as i pulled out my phone. i hurriedly got onto twitter and onto the questions, since rydel logged onto her account on my phone.

     the red light blinked catching ross's attention. the video started and he nudged her, "laur, it's starting."

camera pov:

       "hi guys. it's um ross and laura here. laur, say hi." ross said looking to the camera and then looking down at laura's phone.

   "hi." laura said so the camera could hear but not moving as she scrolled.

  "so apparently this is the best friend challenge thing and rydel wanted us to do it. she also told us, she didn't tell you all who was going to do it, so. surprise, it's us! laura's sitting in my lap cause there is only one chair in here. also she doesn't feel good." he said giving a sympathetic look to the camera as he laid his head against hers.

  "so laur, has the questions. but first off, if we sound awful, it's because we didn't fall asleep till like one. we just woke up, sorry. also, we didn't plan to match and we aren't goth." ross joked making laura smirk and ross crack a smile at her.

  "go ahead, laur." ross said as he looked at the phone.

((disclaimer: i made these questions and usernames up :)))

  "@rossxx asks who's the cheesiest?" laura said and smirked.

   "her!! definitely by far." ross exclaims, pointing to laura with a nod. laura playfully rolls her eyes, "alright, i'll take it."

  "@rossmarano wants to know if we've always been best friends and if we aren't siblings, have we ever dated?" laura reads off as ross scratches his temple.

"yes, we've always been best friends. basically all our lives. have we ever dated? no, i mean we were playing a couple on austin and ally. but never in real life." ross answered as laura nodded in agreement.

"alright, ross. @leighlovesross wants to know truth or dare?" laura said with a smirk. laura furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. she hid the phone so he couldn't see and he groaned.

  "ugh, fine. dare." he said rolling his eyes and looked to laura. laura sat up and chuckled as she got ready to read the dare.

  "lick or kiss the other person's cheek." she said chuckling.

  "oh my god." he said leaning his head back, looking up to the ceiling.

   "what was the truth?" he asked looking at laura.