-{six}-

**here's a bonus chapter for you all. i'll update again on tuesday.**

continuation...

"andrew!" i yelled as he kept stepping closer to me creepily as i kept backing up and trying to get away.

i ran and grabbed my phone, then i looked quick. i saw a pan on the stove, i ran to get it quickly.

once i got it, i screamed once i felt him grab me by my waist.

i turned and hit his head with the pan hard. he let go of me and groaned holding his head. i sat it down and opened my phone as i started to shake.

i went to text messages.

laura💕:
ROSS HELP ME NOW!!

i looked up to see andrew coming back he grabbed my phone threw it somewhere. i scaredly looked at him as i tried to think quickly.

i looked down to see he was getting closer to me. i raised back my knee and kneed him hard right in the crotch.

he groaned as he bent down holding his crotch. i smirked as i went to get my phone. i found it on the carpet under the dining room table. nothing wrong, thank god.

then, my front door immediately opened. ross, thank god again.

"ross!" i said happily and went to him hugging him immediately and then stood behind him.

"what's going on?" he whispered as he turned to me and looked around. then, andrew got up and looked around for me.

"jackass gorin." ross muttered his breath angrily.

"look who came to save cinderella, prince charming! where'd you come from? china?" andrew joked. ross's fists clenched.

"it's not damn funny." ross said stepping closer to him mad.

"of course it is." andrew chuckled. andrew came closer and took a swing at ross but he dodged. ross swung back and got andrew hard right in the stomach.

andrew grunted but swung, catching ross off guard, and got his left eye. i winced at the sight.

"get out, gorin." ross muttered as he punched andrew in the side good as ross held his left hand over his left eye.

"make me, lynch." andrew snapped back. but ross let go of his eye and stood up. he went to swing at andrew's head to knock him out but andrew hit ross's gut and side.

"andrew, get out. i'm calling the cops!" i called out as my eyes started to water and i pulled out my phone.

"no, you won't." andrew said mad as he headed towards me. but ross blocked him and knocked him to ground.

ross held his gut as he grabbed andrew's arm and dragged him out.

"time to take out the trash." ross said as i opened the door for him. ross dragged him out to the middle of the hallway, looking to see if anyone was watching or coming.