-{twenty-three}-

-sorry, if it's a crappy chapter, i've not been feelin' so good🙁
-IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE, NEXT CHAPTER!

couple more days later: november 17th
                       1:48 P.M.

"what's all this about an emergency meeting?" ross asked as we walked down the stairs.

today was the day we were reuniting with the austin and ally people! i was also completely better from food poisoning which is so amazing! i was so excited but nervous at the same time. especially for the special news.

"oh, we have to decide what songs to send in at two o'clock." riker said as he pushed his glasses further up his nose keeping his focus on his laptop.

"we all have agreed on, (random name, not real) love tonight, but we need yours and rydel's vote." rocky said as rydel came out of the kitchen sipping on a cup of hot coffee.

"i'm fine with whatever everyone else says." she said with a shrug and all eyes turned to ross.

"go for it." ross said as he put his sunglasses at the top of his head. he had on black basketball shorts, a long sleeve white shirt, his black yeezy's, and his R5 pick necklace.

they cheered and nodded as i checked my phone for the time. crap, we need to go.

for my outfit, i had on a white crop top with a light blue denim jean jacket and black leggings. my adidas for my shoes. i had makeup on and my contacts in as my hair was lightly curled. i put my phone in my purse that i was carrying with one of my hands as i put my sunglasses on the top of my head as well.

"alright guys, laur and i are headin out." ross announced as we walked to the front door. he opened the front door for me as everyone yelled, 'bye', 'love you'. we replied back as we walked out of the house.

"i'm excitedly nervous." i said with a chuckle as ross walked to the drivers side of his truck. i got in on the passengers side.

he chuckled as we buckled up and started up the ignition.

"crap, i need a cap." he said as he turned behind him to the backseat. he grabbed his black NIKE one and put it on backwardly.

"i am too. we haven't seen them in forever." ross said as he backed out of the drive way.

"i know." i said with a nervous sigh as he turned on the radio. 'him & i' by halsey started to play mid way as i leaned my head back against the seat as ross drove off.

_____________
2:37 P.M.

"they should be here." we heard raini say glancing at her phone as we crept on the crew behind them. this was ross's idea. everyone was there setting on a picnic table waiting for us.

"BOO!" we yelled and they screamed as ross and i started to laugh off our heads off.

"wow, i shouldn't be surprised." raini said as i went over to give her a big hug as she stood up.

"how are you?" i asked calming myself as i smiled at her.

"pretty good, missed you a lot." she said as we let go. i nodded in agreement as i made my way to kevin and heath. ross and calum were having a bro hug. then, they did their "what up?!". my heart.

i greeted and hugged kevin, then heath. ross sat beside calum as i sat beside raini. kevin and heath were across from both of us as everyone looked at them.

"so guess, we're getting to the news first thing." heath said with a nervous slight chuckle. i furrowed my eyebrows at them as they looked at each other.

"so we've been picked up.." kevin started. i raised my eyebrows.

"on the C&W channel.." heath continued. okay, this is creepy.

"for an austin and ally movie!" they said excitedly together. my jaw dropped.

"oh my god." calum exclaimed in shock. i think we all were.

moments later after the shock of moments—

"you're kidding, aren't you!!" raini said as a smile crept up on her face. they nodded no with a smile on their face.

"oh my god, this is wow!" i said as a smile crept on my face too. ross was smiling as he had his knuckles pressed against his jawline.

"i'm speechless." ross said. everyone got up and hugged, happily.

"wait, there's something a catch or two." heath said once everyone stopped hugging and was just standing around.

"it's a rated R version." kevin said. my eyes immediately looked for ross's. he was looking at me. he raised his eyebrows.

"raura, you up for that?" heath asked breaking the silence, looking back and forth at each of us.

"yeah, i am." ross said as he glanced back to me.

"i guess i am too." i said looking at them with a small smile. but i felt ross looking at me, he knew i was unsure.

"awesome! but another thing. filming starts wednesday and it's in a private island in australia." heath said. my jaw dropped again.

"i'm down for both!" calum said happily.

"how long?" raini asked.

"2 months at the max." kevin said. could i do that? i want to.

"i wanna do it!" i said happily as i turned to look at ross.

"i'm down." he said with a smile as we all turned to raini.

"heck, why not! let's do it!" raini said and we all cheered as went in for a group hug.

___________
5:49 P.M.

"oh my god, i can't believe we're doing what we thought would never happen." i said as i put my hands over my face.

we were in ross's car driving around back to the lynch's. he took the long way this time, but i went with it.

"i can't believe this actually happening." he told me as he relaxed in his seat as he pulled up to the stop light.

"i'm going to get so homesick." i said as i looked out the window as i started to bite my nails. but i felt ross's take mine from my mouth and intertwine it with his. i turned to him as he was looking at me.

"hey, i'll be there with you and you can facetime a lot. we'll probably get breaks and get to come home for the holidays." he told me.

"you'll stay with me?" i asked as i smiled at him.

"of course, i will. if you get anywhere near feeling homesick or get panicky, i'll be right there to comfort you. i promise." he said with a smile. i smiled back as he looked back to the light. he drove off but kept our hands intertwined on the dash board.

"we need to talk about that thing." he told me. i furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"about the R rated thing? i know your iffy on it." he told me as he glanced at me.

"oh. well ross, you know, i'm not really a sexual kind of person. ever since andrew cheated on me." i told him, turning away and mumbling the last part.

"it's just acting. plus, it's with me laur. not some stranger. we've done kisses before, we can do it again. if i go to far, you can always yell stop or tell me too. i'm not andrew laur, i would never hurt you. andrew was a jackass." he told me as i turned back to him and smiled.

"thank you. i know we've done kisses before. i just hope the movie isn't to bad sexually." i told him.

"well, you are my TV wife." he told me with a smirk. i playfully rolled my eyes at him as i shook my head some.

"now, just one thing. tell our families." i said with a sigh as ross nodded along.