-{fourteen}-

continuation...
8:52 P.M.

    "kellyanne su-"

     "are you kidding me kellyanne?!? you book me a gig with R5?! this week?! who i'm currently not talking to?!" i yelled at her through the phone as i paced around the apartment.

"sweetie, laura, calm down. it's one gig. you don't have to sing with them or talk with them. just sing three songs and the finale with jacob whitesides and then your done! then we can enjoy malibu!"

  "finale? what am i singing in the finale?"

  "you and jacob are going to do a cover of 'perfect' while olivia does a cover of 'malibu' and R5 does a cover of 'summer nights' from grease."

"what about the meeting? any other catches?"

  "scott had a family emergency meeting and won't be back in the office for about two weeks! so the meeting was postponed. you have to stay for the whole thing? don't worry i'll be there, your family can come, and grace!"

  "so you and grace then. my family is out of town."

   "okay, i'll text you the other details later in the week but now start packing for malibu! tell grace too!"

  "okay, bye." i said still aggravated and hung up before she could. i ran my head through my hair after pushing my glasses further up nose as i went to the kitchen for dinner. i got the in-and-out bag and warmed up the food in the microwave all separately.

     once i was finished, i set them on a plate and made myself a glass of ice tea. i made my way over to the couch as piper came and laid beside me as toby did on the other side of me. i sat my ice tea on a coaster on the coffee table in front of me and grabbed the TV remote.

    as i turned it on, i found the news. i furrowed my eyebrows as i saw a car that looked exactly like my sister's.

   "luckily, no one was hurt just some bruises and scrapes in this minor accident in a snow storm." she said. i hurriedly grabbed my phone and went to vanessa's contact. i texted her.

laura💓:
were you in a car crash?!

ness💜:
yes, but we're fine. a
blizzard came and caused us
to hit someone, but no
charges were pressed.
constance and i are fine.

    "thank the flippin lord." i said letting out a sigh of relief and texted her back. i channel surfed some till i found something good.

    i stopped at 'the fresh prince of belair' and sat the remote back down on the coffee table as i started to eat my hamburger.

__________

the next morning: october 30, 2018
                      6:47 A.M.

"kellyanne said we were going to a halloween party tomorrow night." i told grace as we were finishing up packing.

i texted grace night about this and she told me she would go, i kinda knew because she loves malibu. so now we were making sure we had everything we needed and packing a backpack/carry on. kellyanne had to go to malibu last night for something, so now it's just grace and i. also we have to be there before noon.

i was in black leggings and my white converse with a one size to big long sleeve gray NIKE baggy shirt. with my hair half up half down, my piercings in, my contacts in, and no makeup.