-{five}-

the next day...
{at the apartment}
9:46 A.M.

    i rolled over in my bed as i woke up and felt the sunshine coming through the windows shining on me.

i buried my face in my pillow as i felt piper put her paws on my side. i turned back around to her and she was smiling at me as she leaned to give me kisses but i dodged chuckling.

i put my hand above my eyes to try to block the sunlight as i turned to her and sat up some. i reached over and got my glasses, putting them on as i also grabbed my phone.

i quickly got up and jogged over to window, pulling the sheer curtains over a bit so i wasn't being blinded.

i quickly got back in bed under the covers and comfy as i picked up my phone. i turned it on as i saw all my messages and other notifications.

rydel💞:
hey laura. i know your
probably still upset with ross
but he has something very
important to say, please unblock
him.

i furrowed my eyebrows as i grinned and decided to see what she meant. i went to 'blocked callers' once again and unblocked him. then, notifications started appearing.

ross lynch:
-a video-
please watch.❤️

i clicked on the video as i furrowed my eyebrows and looked as it started to load.

he was in the living room of his house as all the lights were on. he was sitting on the couch as i could tell his phone was facing him as it was propped up from his pop socket. he had on a white sweater with black lining at the cuff of the sleeves and around the neck line. his hair was damp and he had black joggers on.

the video started to play showing him trying to get it at the right angle and him humming to himself. he always did that when he was nervous. he got it fixed and then made sure it was focused before continuing.

he cleared his throat as he put his elbows at each knee with his arms up and his own hands intertwined with each other.

"hey laur. i know you probably didn't expect this but i needed to talk to you and tell you something somehow since i assume your still mad at me. first off, i totally deserved that yelling at you gave me. i was a beyond horrible friend for being so unfair and just not treating you right at all. i know i messed up, i know i'm a jerk, i know i'm an idiot. if i could go back and change things, i would. i'm so incredibly sorry. for hurting you and putting you through everything you had to go through. it broke my heart when you told me all those things. i just wanted to bring you in and hold you and have you tell me everything, but i knew you wanted to have nothing to do with me and would fight back. i know i broke promises that i said over and over, i'm sorry. i was a teenager, i was stupid. but laura, i do care about you. i most definitely always have and always will. no doubt. i didn't forget you while i was away, i thought about you everytime i could when i felt like my mind wasn't going to explode." he said with a slight chuckle at the end which made me. i had my mouth pressed against my knuckles of my other hand as slow tears came down my cheeks as i smiled.

"i didn't want to leave you, laura. never but i had to go. i hope maybe your not pissed at me anymore and you'll except this apology. i need you back laur. i've been dying without you, i haven't been myself. i love you with all my heart, laur. thank you for watching this if you did. please respond or reply back in someway. i love you." he concluded as i saw his eyes watery and a few tears slowly came down his face through the whole thing.

the video ended and i went back to ross's contact. i immediately pressed the facetime button and fiddled my hands holding my phone since i didn't have a pop socket. but now my body was slightly shaking.

and the thing is, i wasn't nervous. i was happy and relived that he came back to me.

it said connecting as it stopped ringing. his face appeared as his hair was messy and i could tell he was shirtless. i must have woke him up, oh well.

"morning, rockstar." i said loud enough so he could hear me as i smiled at him. he rubbed his eyes and then looked at me.

"hey!!" he said smiling as he chuckled a little.

"thank you so much, for that video. that really made my day. i really appreciate it a lot." i told him.

"hey, of course, i'd do anything for you. wait, are you crying?!" he asked as he look concerned.

i nodded before i added, "it's happy tears though."

"so we're good? we're back to being besties?" he asked and it made me giggle at the word, 'besties'

"we're back, we're good." i told him.

"i've missed you so unbelievably much, laur." he said with a smile as he ran his hands through his morning hair.

"i've missed you too." i said softly smiling at him.

then, he started off talking about random stuff like we always did.

______________
1:38 P.M.

i walked down the hall barefoot against the cold floors in a pair of leggings, a white bralette, and a 'selena gomez' t-shirt. my hair was messy, i had no makeup on, and i had my glasses on.

i walked to the kitchen to see what i could fix for lunch since grace was at david's and wouldn't be home until tonight.

i started to hum to myself as i opened the cabinets and looked around. i went on my tiptoes and grabbed a bowl. i sat it on the counter and went to the fridge to get some salad and fruit.

i opened the doors as i put my phone in my hand. i grabbed a bag of salad greens and then a bowl of mixer cut fruits. i sat them on the counter and closed the fridge doors.

then, the door bell rang. it must be ross since he told me he was gonna come over sometime soon today.

i walked over to the door as i sat my phone on the small in table against the wall on the other side of the kitchen by the door. i walked to the door, unlocked it, and opened it.

my smile turned into shock and my eyebrows went up.

"andrew?! what're you doing here?!" i asked shocked.

"i want to talk to you." he said walking inside.

"i didn't say you could come in." i said aggravated as i closed the door and walked to him as he shoved his hands in his jacket pockets. he just shrugged.

"let's get back together." he said as he walked closer to me.

"no way." i said shaking my head. he smirked as he looked at me with a weird look.