-{one}-

* very long first chapter, enjoy :)) *

{Los Angles, CA}
                   October 14, 2018
                       4:26 P.M. PST

   i was driving my black Cadillac SRX in the hectic LA traffic that was near rush hour, just trying to make my way home.

    the radio was on as the sun was slowly starting to get ready to set.

     "next up will be R5 and a few words from them on why they're taking a break from touring and the music industry!" the radio announcer said. i almost slammed on the breaks but i quickly remembered i was in LA traffic.

     "hey guys, R5 here with riker speaking, we have decided we need to take a break from music for awhile. no tours for awhile but we still will write. it's best for us and to spend some time at home with friends and family. we love you R5 family. peace." riker spoke and then one of their songs started playing.

     "oh no, here we go-"

      click "skip"

"here they are, R5. climbed the stairs to your apartment-"

     click "skip"

"and tomorrow we can do it-"

       click "skip"

     "head down with me darlin-"

         click "radio off"

       "dang." i groaned to myself as i slowly stopped behind the car in front of me at the stop light.

     then my phone started to ring. i aggravatedly pulled it out of the cup holders.

     'mom💓'

       "hello mother." i spoke putting it on speaker as i sat my phone down as it connected to the blue tooth of my car.

       "hello, honey. um could you do me a favor?"

      "sure. what?"

     "i have one of stormie lynch's dishes on the counter in the kitchen-"

    "mom, no. get vanessa or dad to do it."

    "vanessa is filming and your father is working till late tonight. i won't get home until after your father. please, laura."

    "have stormie come get it, she has a key to the house."

   "you really want to ask my best friend to come to our house and make her get her own dish after being on a bus for 10 with 5 kids and no sleep?"

    "yes!" i protested as i turned my turning signal on.

     "laura marie! i thought i raised you right! your doing it whether you want to or not. you know the consequences." she told me and hung up. i rolled my eyes as i pulled into the long road that lead to our small subdivision away from the city.

    i can't believe my mom! making me go over to the lynch's when she knew what i went through with them! especially with ross..

    i let out a deep breath as i went around the loop of our subdivision going to my house. i looked over at the lynch's, the house on the left of ours on the left side of the subdivision since we were in a corner.

      i pulled into the driveway and hit the garage door opener button in my car. it slowly opened and once it fully did, i pulled in, parking on the far right side. i pressed the button again as the door closed.