-{ten}-

the next morning...
                        8:13 A.M.

lauramarano

liked by rydel, stormielynchr5, raura, and 486,993 others

lauramarano: so happy my bestfriend is backk💛 @ross_lynch

        view all 14, 938 comments

stormielynchr5: CUTIESS😍
rauralovey: YASS MAMA STORMIE❤️❤️❤️

i smiled at the picture i just posted of ross painting my nails this morning. i cancelled my nail appointment since it's storming outside so ross told me he would do my nails for me.

my phone started to blow up with notifications silently as ross fell back asleep on me a few minutes after he finished my nails. 

     he was laying in the crock of my neck softly snoring as his arms were wrapped around me with our bodies still laying in the bed. while our legs were intertwined and once my nails were dry, i rubbed soft circles on the back of his neck. my head was laid against his soft morning messy hair.

    i scrolled through and replied to some comments. then, i got a text from stormie and then the girls.

stormie lynch💖:
OH MY STARS YOU AND
MY BABY ARE PRECIOUS💖💕

rydel lynch💕:
YOU AND MY BABY BRO
ARE FLIPPIN GOALSS😍

vanni latimer💜:
HUN YOU AND ROSS
AWWWWW😩😍💓

savannah hudson🖤:
your boy and you are
flippin cute💗😍

lexa😜💞:
DANG GET YOUR BOY
TO DO THAT GOALS
also y'all pre cute too💗

   i smirked at lexa's text and shot them all a quick text back with a smile as i saw piper and toby come up on the bed. they cuddled at the end which made me quietly 'awhh'.

    ross re-adjusted and held me tighter as he started to caress his thumb against my stomach. he must be awake or about to wake up. then, i started getting texts from my family.

mom💓:
you and ross are so cute
honey, it makes me smile❤️❤️

vanessa💜:
ross, aye? cute cute😉

grace✨💜:
YOU AND ROSS ARE SO
FLIPPING GOALS OMGEEEE
also staying at david's place
for a few more days, luv u💓💕

    i playfully rolled my eyes at my sister and grace's text, sending them back a response along with my mom.

    "i love you laura." ross muttered into my neck.