-{thirteen}-

continuation..
laura marano

i couldn't handle it. he wrote a song as i sobbed silently through it. once it ended, i had to get out of there. so i ran out and came here in their living room sitting on the couch with my head in my hands.

i heard someone walking in and expected it to be ross. the person sat down beside me and rubbed my back. i rose up to see stormie, that made me feel better.

"i know your hurting, babygirl." she told me as i noticed she was crying as well.

"it just takes time. we just got back not even a week ago. i'm so sorry we hurt you." she said.

"yeah, i forgave you guys already th-hough. it's j-just ross. he h-hurt me th-he most. he was my-y best friend since birth-h, you k-know that. he-e left me. d-didn't call or text, anything. i understood at first, but two fuckin years?! i-i should still be furious-s with him-m and a part of me is, but i'm not. i need to be! he's getting to me! ugh-h, i'm sorry-y." i exclaimed stuttering a bit outing my head back in my hands.

"laura marie, listen to me. you need to calm down! don't beat yourself up! you have no reason to apologize, it's perfectly understandable and i'm always here for you anytime. i know he didn't and that was a mistake, even for all of us. but he loves you, laura, we all do. it'll take time and maybe things are just moving a little fast. maybe you just want some time to yourself to think things out. do what's best for you." she told me and i nodded.

"is it okay if i just go home? i hate to leave early." i said softly as i looked and turned to her.

"that's totally fine, i'll go fix you some food to take with you." she said as she stood and headed to the kitchen. i stood up and wiped my face. then, i got all my stuff together.

   "laura? your leaving?" i heard ryland ask as i saw him walk towards me.

  "i just need some time, ry. can you go get my car keys from ross for me?" i asked not looking at him as i made sure i had everything else.

   "yeah." i heard him mutter and then his footsteps walk away. i walked towards the door as stormie walked to me with some plates.

   "thank you so much. i'm sorry i ruined tonight." i told her as she hugged me. she let go.

"honey, you didn't ruin anything! be safe ok, i love you." she told with a smile. i nodded and told her an 'i love you' back as i saw ryland coming back with the others following him. i opened the front door and got my keys. i quickly got out of there and got to my car.

   once i got in, i locked the doors and laid my head against the steering wheel.

    "what a day." i said raising up and starting the ignition, going home.

___________

                the next morning..
12:14 P.M.

    i just finished eating some left overs from last night for lunch that stormie fixed me last night. ross, rydel, and ryland have been texting me to the point, i put them on 'do not disturb'.

     i put my dishes in the sink to do later and wiped my hands together as i headed to the laundry room to do some laundry. i grabbed my phone and turned on some music through the surround sound speakers around the apartment.

    some 'coldplay' started playing and i hummer along as i made my way down the hall. i peeked in the bedroom to see piper still asleep on the bed. she was up all night playing with toby and then got sick. but toby, was in his crate, i put him so piper could get some sleep.

i put a load of light colors in the washer and started it up as i heard the doorbell ring. i furrowed my eyebrows and walked back down the hall. i stopped the music on my phone and walked to the door.

    i unlocked it and opened it to see rocky?

   "hey rocky, what's up?" i asked confused.

   "well, i was told to come check up on you from ross, rydel and ryland. they didn't know what happened last night after you went inside, so they're worried. especially ross. but i know you need time and i wanted to bring you something but didn't know what, so i got you a cheese burger. just the way you like it." he told me handing me an in-and-out burger bag.

   "well thank you, you didn't have to but i really appreciate it. i'm fine, i just need some time to myself." i told him honestly.

   "that's what i told them. but um text me if you need anything. love you laur." he said with a grin and walked back to the elevator. i smiled and closed the door. that was sweet, but why can't they leave me alone?

      i locked the door again and sat the bag down on the counter. i looked in it and unwrapped the burger to see a cheeseburger with ketchup and lettuce, just the way i like it. i smiled and saw he got me french fries and chocolate chip cookies too. i kept them on the counter and headed back to the laundry room.

___________
8:49 P.M.

     i was in the home studio messing around and brainstorming at the keyboard. i had to have three to five songs done in two days and i only have two. my goal is five so i won't have to stress but i feel like i can't do that in two days, with everything going on.

i had thought about the situation. my thoughts are that i need some more to get use to that the ross and the lynch's are back.

anyway, i messed around with some keys.

"god knows that i tried to feel happy for you." i sang making it up. the words and lyrics were prefect, so i wrote them down.

my phone dinged on the table beside my keyboard. i looked over and looked at the message that appeared on my lock screen.

kellyanne summers💕:
you have a gig november second at a beach concert in downtown malibu so wanna make a week in malibu out of it? also it's with jacob whitesides, oliva holt, and um R5. don't kill me please.😬

i widened my eyes at the screen. a gig? this coming week? with R5? oh my gosh.