-{eightteen}-

continuation..
11:24 A.M.

   "laura, are you ready?" ross yelled in the hotel room as i was in the bathroom finishing up.

    the lynch's were all going on a beach day and invited grace and i to go also. kellyanne had to go to san diego for some kind of emergency meeting. ross was still here but ready to go. grace came and got her stuff, then went to get ready with rydel. so ross and i were going to meet them there.

   "just a minute!" i yelled back finishing up trying to put my hair up in a high small ponytail. it was kinda working and kinda not. i was using a lot of bobby pins.

   for my swimsuit, i had a light/baby blue bikini strapless top and black bottoms. i had no makeup on and my sunglasses were on the top of my head as i finished putting my stud silver earrings in. i finished and looked over myself one more time.

   i walked out of the bathroom, turning the light as i went to my bed. i slipped on my black flip flops and picked up my black and white polka dotted beach bag as i put my phone in there. i made sure i had everything and ross opened the door for me. he had a paid of blue striped swimtrunks and a white muscle shirt on as the sun glasses on the top of his head like mine.

   we headed out as i heard ross start to whistle. i turned around at him, he continued to as he raised his eyebrows.

  "what're you whistling about?" i asked with a slight smirk as we got into the elevator. the doors closed and i sat the bag down, pulling a big sleeveless t-shirt out. i pulled it out and put it on.

  "how great you look in a bikini." he said with a wink as he crossed his arms standing against the wall. i held my bag up again and playfully rolled my eyes at him.

   he continued to whistle as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. we got out and headed to the back side door of the hotel, to head out to the beach.

we walked out and put our sunglasses over our eyes as we saw the lynch's in a spot, ways out. we walked over to them as stormie was first to notice us coming.

"hey!!" she said happily with a smile and she came over to hug us. she came to hug me first and then to ross as i walked away to rydel.

rydel, vanni, and grace were all setting up a spot for tanning. rydel was in a purple bikini, vanni in a black strapless bikini as well as grace but hers with straps. they saw me and we all hugged, saying hellos. i laid out a towel/blanket on the left end beside rydel for us to tan under the two umbrellas behind us.

i sat my bag down beside rydel's and laid down.

"so did you and ross makeup?" rydel asked as we started to tan, laying down. i kept my eyes closed, staying still.

"yeah, we're good now. i'll apologize to the rest at lunch." i told him.

  "you don't have to apologize. you don't have anything to apologize for." she told me.

  "i know. but i want too." i said.

  "girls! come play volleyball!" i heard rocky yell. i opened my eyes as i rolled them.

  "no!" rydel yelled back as i nodded against the blanket as i closed my eyes again.

  next thing, i knew, i was been picked up. someone had a hold of my waist as i was over their shoulder. i started to hit the person's back as i opened my eyes to see it was ross. i looked up to see riker carrying vanni, rocky carrying grace, and ellington carrying rydel. i started to kick and ross finally put me down.