-{sixteen}-

continuation..
1:43 P.M.

    i was sitting in an uber on the way to the rehearsal space with kellyanne and was scrolling through instagram.

  ross_lynch

liked by ellington, rydel, raurafam, and 392,658 others

  ross_lynch: miss sleeping good, but love malibu.💙 | 📸: @ellington

view all comments

   i frowned as i continued to scroll after looking at the photo still for a few moments. then the car stopped and kellyanne started to get out so i followed. she paid as i walked to the entrance.

   after checking in, i saw the lynch's from a distance talking to someone as i walked up onto the stage. i walked over to the keyboard and started to play a few chords as i saw kellyanne talking to someone.

    "hey laura!" the man said causing me to stop. he came up on stage to me.

  "i'm gonna go ahead and get you a microphone for you right here. jacob should be in about an hour." he said with a nod and walked backstage.

    "laura, grace just told me she's checking in and she's got the tambourine and shakers." kellyanne announced to me as she took a phone call. i nodded and looked down the aisle to see her coming down the aisle.

   the man came back with a mic and a mic stand. he propped it up for me as i did some warm ups to myself.

   the man walked down to the front to another guy at a sound board as grace came up and sat on the stool behind me with her instruments. she sat on "the box" , a drum, that was already set up with a mic for her. by the way, she's my backup singer. the other guy gave me a thumbs up, signaling for me to start.

grace and i both started with intro. i closed my eyes and leaned in to the mic.

press play on the day that you came into my life, yeah

____________
5:21 P.M.

lauramarano