-{seven}-

*** sorry i'm a day late, school is very very stressful. ***

continuation..
8:49 P.M.

"ross! come on!" i yelled as piper cam up in my bed beside me and laid down. we were in my bed as netflix was loading. ross wanted to watch 'nacho lebro' since he claims that it's sooo funny.

he came in my room with his damp hair since he just got out of the shower a few minutes ago, shirtless, and in basketball NIKE shorts. he got in bed and sat beside me against the headboard like me. he pulled the covers up and took a handful of the popcorn out of the bowl in my lap as the movie started.

a few minutes and ross was already laughing. i couldn't help but chuckle as i grabbed another handful of popcorn.

_________

the next morning...
10:27 A.M.

i flinched as i heard a crash of thunder happen and rain falling hard against the windows.

ross held me tighter, in his arms? i fluttered my eyes open and saw that i was laying on ross's bare chest and his arms around me tightly. i smiled as his head laid on time of mine.

i closed my eyes as i tried to fall back asleep.

but i couldn't. so i just snuggled into ross more as i heard him smirk.

"you awake, laur?" he whispered into my hair. i smiled but tried to hide it.

"i know you are." he said with smile as he tickled my side. i jolted and grabbed his hand to make him stop.

"no, i'm not. i'm sleeping." i said softly as i closed my eyes again.

"if your talking, how are you asl- good morning, laur." he stopped himself as he hugged me.

"morning." i said back.

"how's your eye and your bruises?" i asked as i went up and laid my head on the pillow beside him.

"my eye has been twitching some for some reason but anyways, my bruises aren't bad. still hurt a little though." he explained as he rubbed his cheek under his left hurt eye gently.

"well. you wanna get up and i'll fix some breakfast?" i suggested as i reached over to my nightstand and put my glasses on.

"how bout i fix breakfast? it's the least i can for thanking you for taking care of me. pretty please." he begged, pouting his bottom lip and bringing out his puppy dog eyes.

"ugh, fine!" i told him as i turned around to get up.

"works every time." he said with a slight smirk which made me roll my eyes playfully.

__________
10:38A.M.

"let me help!" i whined as i hopped out on the counter beside the stove and sat, dangling my legs. i watched him flip the bacon and egg omelets.

"no, laur." he told me as he rubbed his other eye and then looked to me. i outed out my bottom lip. he put the flipper than thing down on the other side of the counter. he came over to me and put his hands on either side of me against the counter.

"not. gonna. work." he said with a look which made me playfully roll my eyes. i then got an idea he used to use on me all the time. i bit the bottom of my lip as i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as i pulled myself closer to him.

i leaned in and started to press very very soft kisses against his cheeks and moved to his jaw line. i knew he was loving this.

i went to his and whispered, "your burning breakfast, baby." then, started to nibble on it as the smoke alarm started to go off.

"i don't give a f." he whispered as i moved back and looked to his face. his eyes were closed as he smiling as he was biting his bottom lip but then his eyes immediately opened and widened. he went back to the stove as he said, "crap, crap, crap!"

i chuckled as i hopped off and went to the counter to get the alarm to go off and turn the ceiling fan on.

i stood on the counter and turned the alarm off and back on, then, turned the ceiling fan on 'low'.

i got down and got back to my other position. he flipped the omelets on two separate plates as he turned off the stove and put the skillet in the sink as i still chuckled.

"your mean." he whined as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"i sorry, baby." i said as i put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"don't 'sorry baby' me, i invented that for god's sake!" he told me but put his arms around my waist putting his hands on my sides.

"oh well." i said and shrugged. he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. then he evily smiled and leaned in. he started to roughly kiss my neck.

"not gonna work, bub." i told him as i closed my eyes and he groaned, pulling back to face me.

"your mean to me." he whined.

"it's a little thing i like to call teasing." i told him.

then, his cell phone buzzed. he rolled his eyes as he pulled away one arm from me and got his phone out of his back pocket. he read it and then sat it on the counter.

"everyone's goin clubbing tonight. wanna come with me?" he asked as he put his hand back to where it was as he bit his bottom lip.

"i don't know, clubbin isn't really my thing and i haven't been in a long time." i said with a frown as i shrugged.

"pretty please. it'll be fun and we won't get drunk. well, neither of us will. i'm just goin cause everyone else is." he said with a shrug.

"fine, i've got nothin else to do tonight." i said with a shrug sadly as i took my arms away from his neck and put them in my lap.

he grinned at me and started to kiss my cheeks.