-{fifteen}-

the next day: halloween: october 31st
4:12 P.M.

   "ooh! wanna be a witch?" kellyanne suggested holding a witch costume up. i gave her a 'seriously?' look and she put it up.

    we were currently in a mall and in a halloween store. kellyanne is taking us to a halloween party tonight of some of manger friends and their clients will be there. i'm kind of excited, really.

   "oh laura! let's be maids!" grace suggested holding a little revealing maid costumes.

   "i don't know.." i drifted off biting the inside of my jaw.

  "do it, laur. i may go as a cop." kellyanne joked holding up a short cop costume chucking with grace.

   we've been in this store for little over an hour and a half. i'm tired, so.

   "fine, we can be maids." i groaned taking the costume. kellyanne and grace cheered as we headed for the check out line.

_______________
8:13 P.M.

"girls! are you ready?" kellyanne said as she knocked on our door.

i was going all out tonight. i decided that this was gonna be party, we are in malibu, i'm in a good mood, so i need to have a good night and let loose!

i had heavy makeup on kind of. i added wings on my eyeliner and did sorta of a smokey eye and red lipstick. i had the costume on and it was just like in the picture, revealing. i just hope no one takes pictures, even though i know they will. for my shoes, i bought some black heels and painted my toe nails black. i put on a black choker and straightened my hair.

i put the headband thing in my hair, got the hand broom thing, my purse, and walked out. i opened the door for kellyanne and she really was a cop.

her hair was in a mid way bun with a cop hat and the short outfit. i heard a whistle from behind me and turned to see grace.

her hair was down and straightened, makeup similar to mine but more blush. she had her earrings in like how i had my piercings in. she had high black heels too.

"now we're a frickin sexy bunch of girls." grace said with a smile which made us all.

"let's hit the road!" kellyanne cheered, we cheered along, we got our stuff, and we left.

__________
8:50 P.M.

   we walked into the party which is in like a mansion. the dj music was pounding and you couldn't hear anything other than it. grace looked over at me and pointed towards the bar. i smiled and followed her.

we sat on some stools and yelled to the bartender that we wanted a glass of wine so he could hear us.

"hey hot stuff." i heard a smelly vodka voice say in my ear.

"no thanks." i said turning around and pushing him and then turned back around to the bar tender.

he handed me my glass of wine and my eyes caught the group coming through the group.

there they were standing. all the guys in tuxes with bunny rabbit ears on their head with a headband, bunny tails on their butt's making me slightly giggle. rydel in a sexy captain outfit with a smoke pipe thing.

i turned away and took a drink of wine as grace saw them too. she got my arm and dragged me to the dance floor as i swallowed it, already feeling great.

we started to dance along to the music and sing along. then, i felt someone put their hand on my back. i stopped and turned around to see rydel.

"hey!" she cheered with a smile and went into hug me. i hugged back, i was actually really happy to see her.

"it's so good to see you! i'm so sorry i kind of abandoned you." i told her as we let go.

"no, don't be sorry! i understand, we've missed you very much. mom had to drag ross to come." she told me, i frowned.

   "how is he?" i asked curiously as i frowned.

   "he's okay i guess. he's mostly been in his room and playing his guitar. everyone think he's writing a song." she told me and i nodded.

  "will you tell him for me to text me sometime and maybe we can work something out to meet up?" i asked.

"of course. love you laur. remember you've got five bodyguards back there too." she said with a wink and walked away.

   i smiled and went back to dancing with grace who was now dancing with a cute guy. i shrugged and walked back to the bar to get another glass of wine.

_________

                 the next morning..
                       10:02 A.M.

   "what time is it?" i groaned as i rose up in my bed waking up. i rubbed my eyes as i yawned.

man, what a hangover.

   i reached over and looked at my phone. my eyes widened at the time. i'm supposed to meet kellyanne for breakfast downstairs at 10:30!

   i put my phone on my bed and hurriedly got out. i ran for my suitcase and got an outfit. i picked out a pair of blue jean short shorts and a gray ADIDAS short sleeve crop top. i put my glasses on and hurriedly put on my white converse. i brushed through my hair with my brush and put it in a half up half down top knot look. i put just earrings in and some deodorant on. i grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet.

   i wrote grace a note on a recite from the floor in case i wasn't back before she woke up. i hurriedly walked out the door but made sure i had the room key with me before rushing to the elevator.

________
10:42 A.M.

so i thankfully i wasn't late. i made it on time and met kellyanne in the line for breakfast. i got two waffles and a small bowl of fruit with a bottle of apple juice.

now we were talking about the set list of the concert tonight and how rehearsals were gonna be all day.

"so olivia is going to open up and do her songs. then, jacob, you, and R5. then your duet with jacob, olivia again, and R5 again." she went over as she ate her blueberry muffin.

"okay, and my songs are boombox, stone cold, then covers by adele which are hello, and someone like you?" i asked to confirm. she nodded as she chewed.

"then your duet with jacob." she mentioned as i took a drink of my apple juice. i nodded along as she started talking about what times my rehearsals were for today.

to be continued next chapter..