-{twenty-four}- + a/n

hey guys,
i kind of feel like that the story is losing interest and that you guys don't like it anymore. i could be wrong, but that's what i feel.
i know a lot of my chapter's have been probably bad, but i don't have much time to write or edit. i'm doing my absolute best and i'm so so upset at myself that i'm not doing better when i should.
if i get 12 or more comments from 12 DIFFERENT people, i'll keep the story.
NEXT, the sequel. i feel more confident and good about it. i'm working on it after editing chapters for this book.
please comment as well if you would like the sequel.
thank you all who have read on for this author's note, hope you guys understand‼️💕
this chapter may be bad too, but i tried my best to fix it.
be honest with your comments too please!

continuation..
7:01 P.M.

     we walked into the lynch household as we were extremely nervous to tell them. also right after this, ross was coming over with me to my house to tell my family. i can't do it alone, and no one may yell at me if he's there.

  we walked to see all the family in the living room looking at us.

  "hey guys." ross said nervously as i shut the door behind me.

  "hey." they all greeted. ross looked back to me unsure and i pushed his back. although, he didn't move because i couldn't move him.

  "so if everyone would listen, that'd be great. i've got some news to tell you all about." ross said as he intertwined his own hands together nervously. they all looked up as they looked confused.

  "so, i'm just going to come out and say it," he started and let out a deep nervous breath. "an austin and ally movie is happening. we're filming in australia and we um leave wednesday." ross said and then pressed his hands against his lips as we looked to his family for their reaction.

   que of everyone's jaw dropping. well, except ryland, he just looked up from his phone with his eyebrows raised.

   "wow, that's awesome!congratulations guys!!" rydel said with a smile and got up to hug us. then, rocky and ryland. stormie slowly got up as her eyes started to water. she walked over to ross and looked up at him.

"i'm so proud of you, ross shor. i love you, you're going to be amazing." she said and he bent down as she kissed his cheek.

riker and ell came congratulating behind stormie. lastly, mark came to him.

"proud of you, son. your going to do great things in life." he said and gave him a hug. when he let go, he walked upstairs, following the crew.

   ross looked to me and i grinned.

"well, it wasn't bad as i thought it would be." he said as he unintertwined his hands and put them in my pockets.

"now my house." i said with a sigh as i put my hands over my face. i took them away and looked up to ross. he grabbed one of my hands intertwining it with his as he reopened the front door with his other.

i closed the door behind me as i sighed .
_________
moments later at laura's house.

    we walked into my house as i saw everyone at the dining table finishing up dinner.

"laura, honey hi!" my mom said happily and gave me a hug. then, my dad and ness did too.

"hi ross, so good to see you!" my mom says happily, giving ross a hug. he smiles and responds, "you too."

my dad and ness wave at ross as ness was getting up from the dining table with her and my dad's dinner plates.

"so i know you all be upset but something happened today. austin and ally got picked up for a movie!" i said putting my hands together as i raised my eyebrows.